• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
I didn't even know jamaal still played.

Yo do you still play ITG or DDR?

and wtf happened to sporks machine.

and did you also know that Marq is a dj now? lol

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
I didn't even know jamaal still played.

Yo do you still play ITG or DDR?

and wtf happened to sporks machine.

and did you also know that Marq is a dj now? lol
Neither did I!

Nope!

Probably died with that man's spirit (and money).

Marq has been a DJ for a long time IIRC?

lol indeed.

Now I have some questions for YOU!

Where the hell didja go?

You challenged my Peach on Brawl and never showed up?

Why do people like Avatar so much? It's just Pocahontas, or Fern Gully.

Did you know that I can Rest Moblin's jabs? :D

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
Neither did I!

Nope!

Probably died with that man's spirit (and money).

Marq has been a DJ for a long time IIRC?

lol indeed.

Now I have some questions for YOU!

Where the hell didja go?

You challenged my Peach on Brawl and never showed up?

Why do people like Avatar so much? It's just Pocahontas, or Fern Gully.

Did you know that I can Rest Moblin's jabs? :D

He got his first big gig at The Church last friday I think.

I don't remember why I left DDRfreak - wait as I typed it I remember! I got frustrated that the Fats machine is a pile of crap, and the other ones apparently suck balls besides sporks, which i have no idea where it is.

Umm I stopped posting HERE on smashboards because I was like..16 at the time and the scene was alot different and there was no way in hell my parents were gonna let me drive to random peoples houses a half hour away.

I challenged your peach? ffffffuuu. Are you going to EFL?

I dunno, I haven't seen it yet and I could care less to see it.

Moar questions:

Does your cousin still hate me?

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
He got his first big gig at The Church last friday I think.

I don't remember why I left DDRfreak - wait as I typed it I remember! I got frustrated that the Fats machine is a pile of crap, and the other ones apparently suck balls besides sporks, which i have no idea where it is.

Umm I stopped posting HERE on smashboards because I was like..16 at the time and the scene was alot different and there was no way in hell my parents were gonna let me drive to random peoples houses a half hour away.

I challenged your peach? ffffffuuu. Are you going to EFL?

I dunno, I haven't seen it yet and I could care less to see it.

Moar questions:

Does your cousin still hate me?

Oh, his first BIG gig. I knew he DJ'd, just didn't know he got a bigger gig like The Church. I know he did a lot of stuff from home.

DDRFreak is dead anyway. I haven't gone in years, therefore, it's dead. Plus, who plays DDR anymore? And Fats (now Biggs) is still crap, I checked recently :D. The last I heard of Spork's balie de machina was that in was in some random shed/shack somewhere in Longmont. Doubt it's still there. Might be in the Springs' Biggs?

I don't play Smash anymore and I still post here. No Johns!

You did! Because I won the GameStop tournament with her somehow! And I'm most likely not going to EFL! I'll find out tomorrow, but it won't be for Smash if I do.

Yeah! Good choice!

Of course he does! He remembers losing to Bowser at the tournament! Hilariously!

More Questions:

Why don't you play a real game, like BlazBlue? And.... yeah, pretty much BlazBlue. Not something lame like Mahvel.

Vampire Savior is also pretty cool.

Page 1900 is in the name of Jamaal!

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
I do play Blazblue :). I'm terrible at it but I do play it, I main Rachel and sub Noel + Arakune, although my Arakune is probably a bit better than my rachel

(incoming controller johns)

But my X button on one controller doesn't work half the time and my control stick is so loose on the other that if i try to dash i DJ 99% of the time.

I'll john all I want :(.. I also checked DDRfreak the other day too and the place is like dead. AFAIK only Bemanistyle is really left.

This makes me want to pick up IIDX again, and ITG for that matter. There's not good machines in FoCo.

If you've got BB for the 360 my GT is TranZworld. Add me and we'll play. :) I might also enter EFL's Blazblue (if they have it)

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
I do play Blazblue :). I'm terrible at it but I do play it, I main Rachel and sub Noel + Arakune, although my Arakune is probably a bit better than my rachel

(incoming controller johns)

But my X button on one controller doesn't work half the time and my control stick is so loose on the other that if i try to dash i DJ 99% of the time.

I'll john all I want :(.. I also checked DDRfreak the other day too and the place is like dead. AFAIK only Bemanistyle is really left.

This makes me want to pick up IIDX again, and ITG for that matter. There's not good machines in FoCo.

If you've got BB for the 360 my GT is TranZworld. Add me and we'll play. :) I might also enter EFL's Blazblue (if they have it)

Yay! I'll add you next time I get online!

IIDX sucks too. And ITG. Go play Pump.

Awaaaaaay I gooooooo!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
ive never seen so many double posts, it hurts my eyes >.>

I believe yaz or __X__ could beat you at melee.... or Wobbles >.> or some other NM/AZ player.

Sinz isn't Mormon.
Wobbles could prollly beat me. I watched him v DarkRain, and that **** was discouraging. He ***** the hell outta DR.

I've 3 stocked X in Melee. Yaz plays Peach, and I hardcore counter Peach players cuz I used to play her. Also, he doesn't play Peach anywhere near on the level I was playing her in 2k6.

Only Peach players I've ever seen that impressed me are Bone$ (he was like a faster me), and Armada (he's like a better me).

No one in NM can beat me in Melee. I'd put $$$ on it. No one in UT can beat me in Melee. Hell, if any players from either state even got me to two stock, I'd be happy. I ~think~ there are some players in AZ that can beat me, but it's been a madd long time since I played them.

And I'm not even the best in CO.

Yay! I'll add you next time I get online!

IIDX sucks too.
And ITG. Go play Pump.

Awaaaaaay I gooooooo!
You're jus' madd cuz Jadin B stylin' on you.

====

TIM!

I don't think I want to go out drinking tonight. My tummy hurts from last night. Maybe grab some dinnar and play smashums, tho?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Fine. Maybe. You do realize that we can go out drinking WITHOUT getting ****faced?

Hint: The curse word isn't **** or ****.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Hey I have decided that I am going to start gathering footage for a R.O.B highlight video. I was hoping I could play the following people on my Wii to get footage for it.

JCVD-Snake
Fluxus-DDD , MK
Underload-Snake
Tim-Wario, Ness
Meno-Peach
DTL-Toon Link, MK
Dave-GnW
Tony-ZS Samus, Marth
Zaj-Snake, Diddy
Yang-Marth
Chiken Tenders-Pikachu, MK
Nite-Sheik
Chunky-Lucas
Moblin-Gdorf

Also what I plan to do is use the parts of the videos where I get owned in the credits to show my gratitude for those whose footage will contribute to my combo video.

Underload

Lazy
If you find anything you like in those friendly videos of ours, I can get you any snippet you want. It won't have sound, though. But that shouldn't matter since it's a highlight video.

Bees!

Smash Ace
If you find anything you like in those friendly videos of ours, I can get you any snippet you want. It won't have sound, though. But that shouldn't matter since it's a highlight video.
That would cover you. I will send you a pm on youtube with what I want. Thanks

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Fine. Maybe. You do realize that we can go out drinking WITHOUT getting ****faced?

Hint: The curse word isn't **** or ****.
Yeah, I do, but I dunno how I'd handle alcohol right now. Ask again later tonight!

Anyone wanna join me n Tim tonight? Just dinner+games, but hey, good times are good!

I'll only be paying for Tim, tho, and that's up to $10, cuz I'm all cheap and need to save $$$ and shiz.

My tummy still hurts. Imma eat a soup right now and see if that makes everything better.

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
UL, the stuffs i was planning is just falling apart, apparently some **** went down with some people and yeah. I'd say the chances are fairly low tonight.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Hmmm. If anyone is up for it they should come down tonight for some practice at the weekly McSmashfest.
Its at the Mcdonalds off of the Garden of the Gods exit on 1-25.
I am pretty sure NM and KS are practicing to beat us. We should do likewise and practice to beat them.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I do, but I dunno how I'd handle alcohol right now. Ask again later tonight!

Anyone wanna join me n Tim tonight? Just dinner+games, but hey, good times are good!

I'll only be paying for Tim, tho, and that's up to $10, cuz I'm all cheap and need to save $$$ and shiz.

My tummy still hurts. Imma eat a soup right now and see if that makes everything better.
wan is dimmer

????

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
Smash Today?

I'd still like to smash today. Going out to eat sounds good. Just say/txt when and where and I'll be there.

Roman - it's just her wisdom teeth being removed XD, very routine, not that big a deal, and it's been a few days....or is she t3h actually sick in addition cuz that would suck....if not you should come and hang with tony/tim/me/mikezor?!?!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I'm still feeling really blegh. Took a nap, ate some warm food. Are hangovers like... centered in your stomach, or what? I always feel a little fatigued after a night of getting ****faced. Anyone got any suggestions for feeling better? If this keeps up, I might not be able to do tonight (which means we pretty much NEED to go out to eat/play tomorrow).

Oh, and UTD gave me an infraction last night. lolololol

:(

Bees!

Smash Ace
If anyone wants to come down to Mcdonalds I will be there from 6-11 or so. Also Fino quitting? This saddens me. T-T

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
Oh no....I would love to go, but like always I'm broke. * sigh*

I wish my ebay listings would end already!

):

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Hangovers can cause one's stomach to feel like hell. The best things to fix hangovers are banana milkshakes with honey. They replace all the things usually lost from drinking, fluids, sugars, etc. Lacking ingredients for those, milk and honey does a fair job. Or greasy food can too.

I'm home now from work, pho could work, or such.

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I'm from Australia and I'm in Vail atm skiing(with 0 transport apart from free bus shuttles)
If there are any smash meets happening after the skiing day before next Wed(which is when I leave) let me know <3

I play both melee and brawl (>^^)>

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey guys, I'm from Australia and I'm in Vail atm skiing(with 0 transport apart from free bus shuttles)
If there are any smash meets happening after the skiing day before next Wed(which is when I leave) let me know <3

I play both melee and brawl (>^^)>

Another gift to colorado.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why is it always Colorado Springs? PEOPLE NEED TO LIVE IN A PLACE THAT IS MORE CONVENIENT FOR MY LOCATION.

Top Bottom