• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I stopped readin' when I saw

"fatin" instead of fought imps or something cool

And by stopped reading, I mean as soon as I saw it was a parody of FF DB, I stopped. Which was like, a sentence in.

Best part is the part where Garla.... Tony has already made it so that Tim plays Melee about 30x more than he does Brawl, and Tim betrayed the wifi warriors for the best ending ever. :D

But umm... yeah... Dave is not our band's lyricist, to be sure.

Lol indeed I did miss out on a big thing, should've gone, oh well. Maybe if there's something before I head back up to school saturday I'll go, and by maybe i mean probably.

Also Tony, if I record ****ty videos of my falco before then would you be willing to give me some advice if we don't get a chance to play soon? :D I'll love you forever. super homo.
Yeah, I'd give advice. Just don't overwhelm me with too many. Also, make sure they're against a person.

@Tony

Ouch, man. Your parents still dominate your life that much?

Maybe you should consider moving out. Just sayin', when you're old enough to drink and you still have a strict curfew, that's no bueno as far as personal development and independence go.

And do they make you call them Mother and Father? Do you ever get to call them Mom and Dad? Or, "Hey" and "You!"?

Man, with IRONFIST parenting like that, no wonder you're afraid to confront "authority" figures like Greg.

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
I can't stand to play any one character for more than 3-4 games anyways, so don't worry :p It's like Falco, GaW, Marth, Fox, Falcon, Peach, and Puff all just get thrown around lol.

Also, sorry everyone for being so disconnected from the scene, while i'm not close to my grandmother, she went to the oncologist today and was diagnosed with Stage 4 ovarian cancer.

She has 6 months to live :/.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Ouch, man. Your parents still dominate your life that much?

Maybe you should consider moving out. Just sayin', when you're old enough to drink and you still have a strict curfew, that's no bueno as far as personal development and independence go.

And do they make you call them Mother and Father? Do you ever get to call them Mom and Dad? Or, "Hey" and "You!"?

Man, with IRONFIST parenting like that, no wonder you're afraid to confront "authority" figures like Greg.
It's moreso the respect issue. I have too much respect for my elders, and others who have authority. Remember, raised on BOTH Chinese and Japanese morals. Grant it since I am male, there is a certain level of dominance I have over Mother, but compared to Father, there's virtually none since he's the Japanese part.

And I just choose to call them Mother and Father. IMO, it's more formal.

I'd love to buy a place and what not (I got friends who want to settle down too in a place), but since the house I'm living in is my future estate, I don't really want to spend any money on moving out. Grant it I would like an apartment by myself... I've been considering it this semester.

Just to clarify, Father is the one who holds the ironfist in the family. But even then if he wasn't around or anything, I know Mother wouldn't approve, and disappointing her is the worse thing I could possibly do. It's more of a respect for my family because they brought me into the world, and they sure as hell can take me out of it, Father especially.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
I can't stand to play any one character for more than 3-4 games anyways, so don't worry :p It's like Falco, GaW, Marth, Fox, Falcon, Peach, and Puff all just get thrown around lol.

Also, sorry everyone for being so disconnected from the scene, while i'm not close to my grandmother, she went to the oncologist today and was diagnosed with Stage 4 ovarian cancer.

She has 6 months to live :/.
Tough stuff, mate :( My prayers go with you and her.

Underload

Lazy
Eh, you'll see what I mean by "easy" next time we get to play. I GOT CHO SHIZ FIGGERED OUT

Anyway, I want to go to a Meleefest. See if I can get matches off of somebody, slowly settle into Fox over Falcon, all that stuff. If Roman ever has a day off on this Friday / Saturday / Sunday / Monday, or next Friday / Saturday / Sunday, I'll go. I've never been to a good Meleefest.

Newsflash, I play Brawl. Smashfest means that game, not Melee. So Meleefest is my lingo.

How many people are y'all expecting at cut throat?
45-55. We got 60 at Supercon last July, but that was during the summer. The attendance should be around there, though.

Underload

Lazy
Yeah, the OoSers coming in from various states will just pull more people in from around here. Don't expect more than ~55, though. That's probably the ceiling for this time of year.

Underload

Lazy
Oh, now you understand what I mean. Weird.

If I had $10, I would. Entry takes up... what, $30? $35? Think of a college student's budget, except he doesn't have the opportunity to potentially work.

A certain 5'7" glasses-wearing high school senior's starting to think he's gOoOoOoOoOd

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
Someone reccomend me an anime!

So far i've watched...

Naruto (boring)
Deathnote (Awesome)
Code Geass (Awesome)
Clannad (Awesome)
Fruits Basket (wtf)
Vampire Rosario (Yay ecchi)
Tokko (Amazing)
Ronin Warriors (awesome)
DBZ (Yeah I went there)
Gun X Sword (Weird but w/e)
Kaleidostar (wtf)
Battle Royale (yesss)

On my list to watch:
Black Lagoon
Darker Than Black

Yeeah I know i'm missing like 6 or 7 animes but i'm reallllly bored and need something to do. I'll watch anything, seriously. Except Hentai. No Hentai.

Underload

Lazy
Good ****, 3-2 in a Loser's finals set where every game went down to the last stock inflates your ego that much?

Actually, forget it. No troll munchies today. Passion Pit EP = more important.

DeliciousDave

Smash Cadet
big bang theory! the office! watch some big boy shows! UL! aannnnddd UL how did you get so good against the gnw matchup so fast, you seemed a lot better at it at holiday bash

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
lol
If I just went MK it would've been 3-0. And the first one vs my MK was a two stock.

I'm not that cocky...It's really all in your head. Now accept the MM or pansy out. Your choice.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Someone reccomend me an anime!

So far i've watched...

Naruto (boring)
Deathnote (Awesome)
Code Geass (Awesome)
Clannad (Awesome)
Fruits Basket (wtf)
Vampire Rosario (Yay ecchi)
Tokko (Amazing)
Ronin Warriors (awesome)
DBZ (Yeah I went there)
Gun X Sword (Weird but w/e)
Kaleidostar (wtf)
Battle Royale (yesss)

On my list to watch:
Black Lagoon
Darker Than Black

Yeeah I know i'm missing like 6 or 7 animes but i'm reallllly bored and need something to do. I'll watch anything, seriously. Except Hentai. No Hentai.
Clannad? I got the complete series on DVD for Christmas but still have not watched it : (

Uh lets see to add to some of those. Hope you check them out.

Love Hina(Great)
s-CRY-ed (Great)
Wolfs Rain(Awesome)
Pokemon Seasons 1-8(Awesome)
Ah! My Goddess(Awesome)
Tactics(Awesome)
Noein(Awesome)
DN Angel(Still haven't seen it, but I hear its good.)
Fullmetal Alchemist(Ya a bit overused but still very good.)
Vandread(I have only seen a couple of episodes but really good.)

Underload

Lazy
I got you, isaccard. $1 for now, I'll work extra hard through the week for you and others and see if I can get that up to 5. I'd rather spend those extra $4 on 4 other money matches, but who knows.

I wish they would let 15 year olds work. Money would be rather nice.

Top Bottom