• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Couldn't the Snake just aim to not be anywhere near Ness?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Couldn't the snake also just grab release ness to ftilt or utilt? I mean, at least they finally found something for ness beyond jab locks, but seriously, he's just kind of boring to play in brawl.

Edit: I approve of the machine.

Underload

Lazy
Depends on where the Ness is. If he decides to stay on stage, like in the last clip, then you just aim for the outer blast zone corner.

If he's in the air, well, that's a different story. That thing has pretty good range, you don't have to be right next to Snake. I guess your best bet would be to tech the stage as low as possible without screwing your recovery up.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
I'll seriously steal people's money just to play Dphat. Seriously.

You should go. Maybe show Dekar and Kansas the biz?
I'm really considering it but I doubt I can but we'll see what happens.
Also last time I played affinity it wasn't pretty but I heard he's improved significantly since November so should be interesting but like chances of coming is slim :(.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
If you come to FF dphat, we can go get irish carbombs for my birfday. I just forget to mention the idea since most of the scene lacks the ability to enter bars.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
So mms vs august clone, ul and long name about fetts maybe, sounds good :D

you'll find me wherever you hear pikachu~ coming from a tv over and over.

Underload

Lazy
Tim said "entering" in his sentence. I couldn't misquote him, DTL would get all over that with his usual snarkiness.

Again, I'd like to thank Tim for introducing snarky to my vocabulary.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R20QCzx3EpU&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R20QCzx3EpU&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Someone reccomend me an anime!

So far i've watched...

Naruto (boring)
Deathnote (Awesome)
Code Geass (Awesome)
Clannad (Awesome)
Fruits Basket (wtf)
Vampire Rosario (Yay ecchi)
Tokko (Amazing)
Ronin Warriors (awesome)
DBZ (Yeah I went there)
Gun X Sword (Weird but w/e)
Kaleidostar (wtf)
Battle Royale (yesss)

On my list to watch:
Black Lagoon
Darker Than Black

Yeeah I know i'm missing like 6 or 7 animes but i'm reallllly bored and need something to do. I'll watch anything, seriously. Except Hentai. No Hentai.
Now and Then, Here and There.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
I got you, isaccard. $1 for now, I'll work extra hard through the week for you and others and see if I can get that up to 5. I'd rather spend those extra $4 on 4 other money matches, but who knows.

I wish they would let 15 year olds work. Money would be rather nice.
There's no harm in doing a $1 MM or something. Maybe we can do another one in Melee too.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Moblin thinks 80:20's are freakin' easy, because although he knows the facts, he works things from his own angle. (read: he ***** Zaj's Snake.)

And thank you Zajice. <3
<3

Can any move with a wind effect do this?

If it's done with that, as well as Ganon's up-tilt, can it be done with maybe Sheik's up-b or something? (Not very effectively, but still...)

Top Bottom