• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
A few days ago I was driving Roman home from Tim's and we were talking about difficult matchups in Melee. Roman then turned to me and said, "It doesn't seem to matter the matchup, I still have a hard time playing anyone." Maybe that's why we like Melee so much. Because we see the hidden potential of each character to just ****. As if Melee exhibits a small scale version of the Capcom Principle. Perhaps every character(save a select few) is just
plain broken and we just haven't discovered it yet....well, here's to hoping.
i just like it cause i can kill stuff really fast

If I come, I always bring my whole set up :D
remember blazblue/marvel if you decide to come since i play those

YANG, you can standing infinite sent WTFFFFF you basically do the double kicks forever while he's standing and it works LOL

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
i just like it cause i can kill stuff really fast

remember blazblue/marvel if you decide to come since i play those

YANG, you can standing infinite sent WTFFFFF you basically do the double kicks forever while he's standing and it works LOL
yeah u can infinite sentinel while hes standing with alot of characters like storm, strider, sakura, ken and others

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I've always wished I lived in an area with a larger smash scene, but I gotta admit, being able to actually make some money makes up for it.
EVERYONE HAS A CHANCE IN CO!!!
Cept Tim. And Meno. They lost to Ferdi.

Underload

Lazy
~8 entrants.

Dave, Bees, Zaj, JCVD, and myself weren't there.

Everyone spent their time playing other games.

****, I wish I had a golden egg like that. Lucky.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I decided that I'm the best in CO now.

I hear thinking positively about yourself makes you do better.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Wait, is UL talking about the last tourney?
I've made money in most of them lol. I'm not considering that one. Anyways, no one on there could've taken away my first except Dave.

Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh ****s going down.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Yet again...I'm not referencing that one.
I'm also trying to say that many of us are around the same level, so really any of us COULD win one of our tournies...but no. I can't say that without making somepeterone mad.

DeliciousDave

Smash Cadet
O.o we will update the rankings after FF you just cant do good in colorado you gotta beat those Out of staters! since a colorado person hasn't won a big colorado tournament in like forever

Top Bottom