• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I know DP stands for Dragon Punch...

So, probably a move that lasts a long time and has invincibility, like Ryu's shoryuken.

EDIT: Holy crap I'm right O_O

Dragon Punch - A nickname for Ken & Ryu's uppercut from Street Fighter 2. It now generally refers to any move which is invincible from the start, all the way until when it hits. (Abbrev: DP)
Heeeeeeey.

Underload is a smart load.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
It's cool Dave. I'm sick, too, but I was willing to tough it out for some brawls of steel. I love you anyways. How far away do you live from me?

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
NM RAID

CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

lol

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Colorado? Gay?

What makes you have that ridiculous notion?

On a completly unrelated note: look my sig is even more amazing now!

[fluff to have sig show] [fluff to have sig show]

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Zen1, how did you come to that conclusion... ?
I mean...I am gay, and I'd always admit it, but I didn't really show that in my posts.

I'm also a black woman that mains Zelda

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm a mentally challenged independent jewish lesbian black woman with pent up rage towards kittens and circular orange things that mains Ryu in Melee+. With blade in hand, shall I reap the sins of this world and show you my moves.

I am Zaj. The end left a few hours ago.

CO SUCKS
CO SUCKS
SO CUCKS

--------------

As for people who actually went, how was NDK?

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I just watched ep 22 of FMA brotherhood. God I love that anime.
Also, anyone who's actually gay here needs to just come out and say it so I know who to complain about women to.

edit: and zaj invite me to your game nao

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Complain to me about women.
Also, I'm pretty sure Nite is gay. Maybe Tim also. Definitely Tony. Now that I think about it, both daves, Will, Zajice, DTL, and some ***gy Ganon player.
The only real straight on is Underload, because people with little kid hands can't be gay. Tru Fax

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
NDK was NDK. It's alright, the blazblue setup the guy from cali brought is fun, otherwise just playing the retro games is more fun than waiting in line to play a single match of a game.

Also, jamaal played a couple rounds of blazblue versus the lady that did v-13's voice work. He played ragna against her, so randomly in one match she said "Do you hate me ragna?" and made jamaal laugh so much he almost lost.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Also, jamaal played a couple rounds of blazblue versus the lady that did v-13's voice work. He played ragna against her, so randomly in one match she said "Do you hate me ragna?" and made jamaal laugh so much he almost lost.
That's amazing...

Now I wish I had gone. :<

Rizen

Smash Legend
Boulder Smashers?

I'm a mentally challenged independent jewish lesbian black woman with pent up rage towards kittens and circular orange things that mains Ryu in Melee+. With blade in hand, shall I reap the sins of this world and show you my moves.

I am Zaj. The end left a few hours ago.
I think I missed something... But my spider sense tells me I don't want an explanation. Is that street fighter Ryu or someone on this site's name? How does Melee+/Brawl+ work?

Rizen

Smash Legend
D***, my signiture got cut off. Does anyone know the right proportions, size, and resalution for sigs?
(I double posted sorry)

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I'm proud of Underload. He be doin' his homework.

fixed.

Also BB combos are effing hard, especially with the 360 controller. I'm looking for a fight pad or something as we speak.
We're making sticks. The first 5 or so are pretty much going to be for free. All you have to do is pay for the materials, and we'll do the labor free of charge!

So if'n you wants a decent stick for cheaaaaaaaaap, and want to support us, hit me up and we can go over how much things will be costin' ya.

Men in dresses =/= good post

NDK was pretty crappy this year, and their game room was even worse than usual. I'll link to my full review if I ever feel like writing it.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Zen1, how did you come to that conclusion... ?
I mean...I am gay, and I'd always admit it, but I didn't really show that in my posts.

I'm also a black woman that mains Zelda
I don't know. I just skimmed through here and you said something about being gay.

and you can just call me Zen playah. I hate when people call me zen1.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
lolk
BTW I live on 4007 Hawthorne Circle, Longmont, CO. 80503
I have ONE player other than me living around here. I'm ****ing ready to start playing others more often. I any of would be willing, let me know if I could come over to play with you.
Is there anyone less than an hour away from me? I'm willing to drive about that.

Underload

Lazy
For those who aren't aware, I'm super hype for two things right now. English TvC and ****in' Soul Silver.

I'll finally be able to learn my basic 2d fighter **** in TvC, since I'll actually be able to practice consistently (don't own a 360/PS3). I'm saving up money for a copy, plus a stick. If anyone is thinking about getting it, please do. I want a buddy to play against! Hopefully Tony still remembers some stuff from playing the Japanese version, so I'll have at least one TvC buddy.

Speaking of Tony, If him n' his pals know how to make a Wii-compatible stick, I'll give them my business. Otherwise, I'll probably just grab one of these.

As for Soul Silver, well...HYPE. MAJOR HYPE. I've played the Japanese version, and I can tell that it's gonna be all I play in my spare time once it comes out in English. D/P/P got nothin' on this. Full compatibility with D/P/Pt makes me a happy competitive battler.

That's all the Underload news I got for now.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I got hyped for HG/SS the minute it was announced and it's been eating away at my soul ever since, because it's not out yet.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Tony, you know why NDK was worse this year? Because I wasn't there! :p You should write a review though, because, well, the game room can always use improvements lol. (I'm still sad I missed it though :ohwell:)

Rizen

Smash Legend
DTL responce

lolk
BTW I live on 4007 Hawthorne Circle, Longmont, CO. 80503
I have ONE player other than me living around here. I'm ****ing ready to start playing others more often. I any of would be willing, let me know if I could come over to play with you.
Is there anyone less than an hour away from me? I'm willing to drive about that.

I haven't played Melee since Brawl launched, but was pretty good when i was playing it.

Does any one know the resolution and size proportions for a signiture on this site? I'm surrounded by no answers.

Rizen

Smash Legend
If anyone wants to email me leave a message on my profile. I'd rather not have it float around this thread forever.

Top Bottom