• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
It told me I couldn't post because I had to wait 15 seconds.

But in another window that I didn't check for forever.

I wuz liek... What did I post? Ohwell, post anyway.

I'm da bess

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!
I have no reason to be depressed ever again after watching that!

i saw a sign on saturday that said "Need Vodka and Cigarettes"
I'd give him so much money. Just because of how honest his sign was.
Fun fact: I gave a hobo a 20 before. :3 But more then just that. I gave him hope...

(Naaaah he probably spent it on a 6 pack)

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
At school, so can't watch vid.

I could watch it if it was embedded though... just not on the actual website.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Colorado wide combo video for SSBB. Using this song! Tony you are a genius. I still don't see how it applies to our scene. We are hopeful and optimistic? Or bad at singing?
I am confused...
Still loved it though

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Ooooh seriously?! Hur i'm a mod on another forum so I just assumed anyone can emb em. =p Thanks for the info sir spelts alot. C:

And I think tony means it describes the scene...because everyone likes gravy! or we can't dance?
Eh, i'm stumped.

Steam

Smash Hero
I'll be fine. It won't be THAT bad. especially my first year.

also lmao at verm getting paired with an olimar in round 1.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
My phone is in CO springs still. Getting it today, so I might have time to stop by. How close is CO springs airport to UCCS?

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
k, I'll see if I can mapquest and get over there for some marvel/melee tonight. If I finish my essay in the next 6 hours, I'll probably be there. Depends on how late it is since I have school tomorrow...

Also, CO smash scene hijacks all my facebook comments

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Thread is dead. Here are my plans for the future.

First, I'm gonna get rich. Really rich. The means of getting rich will not be disclosed at this time.

Then, I'm gonna come back to Denver after I am rich and start up a melee tourney scene from the dust using my amazing funds. There will be a smashfest/tourney at an expensive venue once a week, every week, with melee character posters and pizza and cheerleaders and bus boys.

I will revive melee until it surpasses its former glory, and it will become America's national pastime.

The end.

Top Bottom