• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Steam

Smash Hero
@bees- It's a lot easier to get grabbed by D3 as DK than it is to be grabbed by jiggz in melee or Utilted and whatever. D3 can literally just camp shield and throw ****. and grab the second DK commits to anything near him... and he also has that Z-axis spot dodge. and at least in melee characters could do that back to jiggz... DK has to chip away while one mistake is a stock.

0-100 combos has nothing to do with 0-100 matchups. basically everyone has 0-100 combos in minus... except the characters made broken for spacing and characters like ganon who kill at 45 with every single move. And other competetive fighting games don't have matchups where there is NO WAY you can win... and horrible matchups in general are common in brawl... it's what happens when you have 37 characters in a casual game.

and brawl+ and like... bBrawl are more balanced than normal Brawl... just because a game isn't re-balanced (although bBrawl is a rebalanced brawl) doesn't mean it isn't horribly imbalanced. Brawl- remains to be seen. The characters are so polar though if the metagame actually advanced every matchup would be horrible either way.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
W...wow..I had to read that twice to get it.
Dan you just blew my mind. With computer SCIENCE! How'd you learn that stuff? Are you studying to be a programmer or something?

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I'm not working this morning. WTF.

Guess I could have stayed for dinner last night.

Well both Roblin and I had a great time. DTL, you're awesome, as is Yang, Tim, and Roman for playing me in Marvel. Especially Yang though, thanks a ton for playing me in so many games, really appreciate it. I'm finally beginning to understand the system, I think. I made up for like, 2 weeks practice last night. I love MvC3.

Wanna play more Brawl-

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
It was great seeing all of you guys last night.

Shoutout to Roblin for taking a few games in B- and destroying so many combos.
CO should get into B-. I have no idea how it is on balance, but it's quite fun.

I legitimately disliked our waitress, but other than her errything was tight.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
It was great seeing all of you guys last night.

Shoutout to Roblin for taking a few games in B- and destroying so many combos.
CO should get into B-. I have no idea how it is on balance, but it's quite fun.

I legitimately disliked our waitress, but other than her errything was tight.
our waitress last night.....

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Dooods~!
If someone brought a SD card that allowed pokemon trainers pokemon to be played separately you be cool with that?

A few seconds of watching reflex makes you want to main squirtle. C:

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I blame sakurai for that rule. Also starving children and tripping.
(real talk though. FOR REAL ZAJ?! FOR REAL?!)

Can I main ivysaurs b-air instead? Like just the hitbox please?

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, the thought of starving children isn't funny. It's only funny IRL, when you have a visual aid to help with the hilarity.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Zajice earned himself a treat. I have a prize for you Zajice. It will be ready in the next 500 years. depending on how long it takes to combine pony DNA with rainbows and backwards engineering albatross for their wings in the mix. In the meantime I think you will have to settle for the MLP toy I found at work the other day and saved as a present for you.

Bees!

Smash Ace
most animes are ruined by them being animes.
sense,
your post makes none ;)

Again let me re-iterate something I mentioned a long time ago
If your personality had a face Spelt, If your personality had a face...

You better BELIEVE IT!
What is the penalty for murdering a non-existent person? Is there actually a penalty for it? Or is it like Blasphemy?

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
You'd kick it in the balls?

Admiiiittably alot of animes are horrid. I know. I watched probably every overatted animes and a few obscure ones too.
BUT
What makes them so magical is how over the top they can be! <3 Take for example DBZ. Love it or hate it they make everything intense. Half the time there just talking about how badly there going to beat each other up. BUT ITS INTENSE TALKING. EVERYTHINS INTENSE!

Bees!

Smash Ace
You'd kick it in the balls?
oh! so close but no. I would kick it in the face.
You see Spelt's personality would not have balls. So it may be hit in the taco but otherwise. the face

Admiiiittably alot of animes are horrid. I know. I watched probably every overatted animes and a few obscure ones too.
BUT
What makes them so magical is how over the top they can be! <3 Take for example DBZ. Love it or hate it they make everything intense. Half the time there just talking about how badly there going to beat each other up. BUT ITS INTENSE TALKING. EVERYTHINS INTENSE!
your turn to talk is over now. kthanks

Top Bottom