• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Come hang with me for a bit, Moblin.

Just take a lunch break or something down here. I'm off at noon.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I'm off at 1:30ish, so maybe if you're free I'll drive my dad down there so he can pick his car up, then head over to your place for a couple. I've really been wanting to play some offline Marvel.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I would be up for playing brawl- on wednesday, but i'm antisocial.

Lucario was my favorite pokemon before I was a furry.

spelt is also the only colorado person who trolls me that isn't funny. get better spelt.
You say i'm bad at trolling, but you've spent like 3 posts trying to legitimize your liking for lucario and try to prove me wrong. You can say it doesn't bother you all you want, but we both know better. :D

Steam

Smash Hero
When tim or Dillon trolls me I find it pretty funny. or just about anyone else I can think of.

and I 3 hours= 4 posts? I don't type thaaaat slow.

though it doesn't really matter. Pretty much everyone hates lucario and I'm quite used to it by now. :0

Wizard Of Seraphym

Smash Cadet
hey

just checking out the scene- if everything goes planned, i'll be in Colorado Springs by this summer, thought i'd see who all's out there.

Used to be in the OK-KS scene, though i didn't play nearly as much as i wanted to, lol.

Steam

Smash Hero
hey

just checking out the scene- if everything goes planned, i'll be in Colorado Springs by this summer, thought i'd see who all's out there.

Used to be in the OK-KS scene, though i didn't play nearly as much as i wanted to, lol.
WELL

I'm pretty much the only springs smasher.

and I'm moving this summer.... so lol...

just about everyone is in Denver area more or less...

and there's Bees down in Pue-blow

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
I'm off at 1:30ish, so maybe if you're free I'll drive my dad down there so he can pick his car up, then head over to your place for a couple. I've really been wanting to play some offline Marvel.
Sure, except it'd be at UCCS.

hey

The only thing down here is Marvel right now unfortunately.

On a leisure game scale, there's everything though. I lead a meetup that happens every Friday from 18:00 - 23:00. More details when you get here :)

Also. Welcome, future Springer!

Steam

Smash Hero
You said lucario was popular like a week ago.
everyone as is in everyone I talk to or associate with. I said he was generally more popular amongst the kiddies and such. because all the little kids never grew up with mewtwo and yadda yadda.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I spent a week in Mexico with an 8 and 9 year old boy randomly asking me questions about pokemon every 20 minutes. They saw me playing it once and never dropped the subject after I told them that Mewtwo was the most powerful pokemon.

Go snorkeling, go onto a rock for a break

"Is mewtwo the strongest pokemon?"

Go into town for shopping

"How do you hatch eggs?"

Go to the beach

"So you're trying to make the best kabootroo (kabutops)?

At dinner

"I bet you couldn't beat my brother at pokemon."

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Revolution is being fixed, that's what's going.

I approve because Revolution was complete ****.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Actually. ****, this weekend is supposed to be my homework weekend.

:/

Top Bottom