• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Yeahhhhhh.....

Go look at the sig, bro.

typing up some more non-raged material to make the sig appear. Also, I want to get a 360, though I'm not sure how much Live costs a month, nor how much I'd be on due to how busy next semester is going to be for me. Can someone read this and actually give me a price on Live?

Also, Steam is gay.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
live for a year is usually $60, but i got it on sale yesterday for $40.
not sure how long the sale lasts.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Hey nerds, my dad has been working in Colorodo for a few months now and is going to be for a few more. I'm going to Disney World tomorrow until I fly out to Colorodo from Orlando on New Year's Eve. I'm gonna be up there for the next two weeks. Who would want to smash in Colorodo Springs?

Rizen

Smash Legend
I know it's Christmas, but this is absolutely ********. Steam was joking when he said he made that profile. If you take a look at it, it's obviously not him.
My god people.

And that wouldn't have even been something new.
I didn't look at it for more than a second. Alas the great things I miss by not indulging in toll posts. I'm so ignorant to the way of the troll that I would not recognize a troll post or even my own trolling in response. ;)
Christmas music sucks
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Is my trolling of your trolling getting in the way of your trolling? XDDDD
Your signature is far more irritating than recent trolling.

<3 CO :).

Steam

Smash Hero
Dillon is strong homo

edit: can we start talks about maybe Genesis plans? I gotta yes from my parents :p

It's also around a 18-19 hour drive according to mapquest... Monster anyone?

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
i want to be in this combo video.
i can infinite a computer DK with dedede, does that count?

Dnyce

Smash Master
:( I'm using all Link for the loladder, then I'm branching out and learning other characters. Johns.
L_cancel (for the name search) did, and you can guess how that match went :facepalm:. It was fun, but I preform (sic) better when playing better people. don't play to win
*fixed*

:shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy:

Top Bottom