• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
Happy holidays and Merry Christmas from your low tier player. <3

Miss ya guys, be safe and enjoy the company of family and friends near and far.

Dnyce

Smash Master
I want to play vs your Olimar!
Use a character worth my olimar fighting

Why would you want to play my olimar when my secondaries and fun characters are perfectly capable of beating you?
rhetorical question... I really just don't feel like using oli past the first point - play a better char

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Since when was christmas a christian holiday?
it's a commercial holiday.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Happy Hollidays, Merry Christmas, New Years, and all the Hollidays I can't fit here 2

Demonic Toon Link aka Steam takes trolling to new heights.
merry christmas guys and happy new year
love Dave
We <3 you too. CO needs a good G&W again:(.

Use a character worth my olimar fighting

Why would you want to play my olimar when my secondaries and fun characters are perfectly capable of beating you?
rhetorical question... I really just don't feel like using oli past the first point - play a better char
:( I'm using all Link for the loladder then I'm branching out and learning other characters. My :pt: sucks :pokeball:s but I'm going to learn every character. Denti didn't want to play me either. L cancel did and you can guess how that match went:facepalm:. It was fun though, I preform better when playing better people.
Since when was christmas a christian holiday?
it's a commercial holiday.
After the Grinch returned the material presents it was a holiday again:glare: .

Bees!

Smash Ace
You should say Happy Holidays instead. There could be non-Christians around here.
Happy holidays does cover everyone. however not everyone who celebrates Christmas is a christian. lol
*Goes to dig for the 'obvious troll' picture

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Demonic Toon Link aka Steam takes trolling to new heights.
I know it's Christmas, but this is absolutely ********. Steam was joking when he said he made that profile. If you take a look at it, it's obviously not him.
My god people.

And that wouldn't have even been something new.

Whatevs. Have fun celebrating your raging capitalism and overindulgence, everybody. Also hang with your family and remind your loved ones that you love them.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Enjoy your rage Dylan! I wish I could have wrapped it myself for you! I guess you have to deal with it just coming to you as is <3. Dylan I will have to give you your present next time I see you.

I miss Dave now. Thanks Dave for making a brief appearance that makes me miss you now...

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I know it's Christmas, but this is absolutely ********. Steam was joking when he said he made that profile. If you take a look at it, it's obviously not him.
My god people.

Whatevs. Have fun celebrating your raging capitalism and overindulgence, everybody. Also hang with your family and remind your loved ones that you love them.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
My god people.

Now this, is the spirit of christmas.

Jorgeme

Smash Cadet
Rofl I was just trolling Dave because he knows i'm Jewish. Yea you guys are right Christmas is really an American holiday not just a Christian one. You got problems if people saying Merry Christmas bugs you. However I think all Christmas music should be obliterated off the face of this planet. Merry Christmas :)

Bees!

Smash Ace
Depends on the christmas music. Ratpack rendition of christmas classics is amazing. Dean Martin and Frank Sinatra really do it well. Also some of the old christmas songs have amazing progressions throughout the song (O Holy Night for instance) But idk I love things that are musical. However some music is really annoying during the holiday

Edit: I forgot Luther Vandross "Have yourself a merry little christmas"

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
I really wanna see those too.

Bees' sis and Dan (though he denys it) took them.
**** YOU MOTHER ****ER!

I TOOK NOTHING! I TOOK ****! I TOOK ZILCH! BOTTOM LINE IS

I
TOOK
NOTHING

GET IT THROUGH YOUR GODDAMN THICKASS SKULL

AlL THE PICTURES ARE WITH BEES's SISTER! SO GO ****ING ***** AND BUG HER ABOUT IT, *******!

c

Bees!

Smash Ace
Nobody is bugging you Dan...Uh I really hope you were kidding with the ill-proportioned response of rage.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Nat King Cole is where it's at.

Also two days ago an older black dude jumped into my car in a parking lot. First he asked for money to take a bus and I was like...okay....don't hurt me... Than he whipped out a brick of hash and tried to sell it to me. I told him I wasn't really looking to buy anything right now but he was pretty insistent...I gave him a five and told him to have a good life. He found that to be really deep and just gave me the hash. We bumped fists and went our separate ways. I just threw out the hash though...I mean...it seemed a little sketchy.

In the end, nobody was stabbed. This is a 100% true story.

Bees!

Smash Ace
No really, I am super annoyed that people think and continue to think that I have the goddamn pictures.
Then you must have nothing else wrong going on lol
I mean if people think you have it...so what? does it change anything if they think that? No
Do people somehow think less of you for having the pictures? no

Seriously this is pretty minor. them thinking that causes nothing and is no skin off of your bones. Yet when you act as though they pissed on your computer, took a dump in your bed and slashed your tires over it. It makes your behavior seem silly.

EDIT: Everyone! the pictures are likely gone forever. Arashi said her memory card was full so she unloaded it on to Dans laptop. Dan says he doesn't have them. Ergo the pictures were likely lost. Keep a sound mind so that you might remember that weekend for the rest of your life. XDDD

Steam

Smash Hero
**** YOU MOTHER ****ER!

I TOOK NOTHING! I TOOK ****! I TOOK ZILCH! BOTTOM LINE IS

I
TOOK
NOTHING

GET IT THROUGH YOUR GODDAMN THICKASS SKULL

AlL THE PICTURES ARE WITH BEES's SISTER! SO GO ****ING ***** AND BUG HER ABOUT IT, *******!

c
^rare footage of dan denying the truth

^and common footage of rage

<3 dan

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Meh yeah...

I have no idea why I've been so edgy lately; there's really no excuse for it.

It's late for it, but I apologies to everyone about it; it just infuriates me to no end.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Its okay man I am sure nobody takes it personally. Bu to allow things like that to stress you out to that point can hurt you.

Top Bottom