• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB&J

Smash Hero
after seeing afro play yesterday he's defenitly a starter hands down...what i seen..the four people that i seen play that will reck in the crew would be afro, xyz,desu, yay, and linguini..well thats five..but this is just and opinion,but these people can hold there own and a six person would be reflex..i hear ur still beasting with wario

Zoro

Smash Champion
I can't believe I just spent ALL of this time reading this thread, just to watch Zoro BAW about Brawl all day long like he normally does. God ****. Listen kid (and I mean that as whole heartedly as I possibly can after reading this thread), Brawl isn't what makes the smash community ****ty, it's not the game, it's **** heads like you who make the community ****ty. Sorry bro. All you wanna do is cry about SOMETHING...ANYTHING on the boards. Don't you go to school? Have a job? SOMETHING better to do that whine? Good lord.

Here's a fantastic idea, GO PLAY MELEE. Stop Q_Qing, ****. We get it, you don't like Brawl, your last 100 posts on smash boards have probably all said the same thing in line with that general statement. Cool man.

Sometimes a citizens natural right to speak their opinion is the worst right that could be given.

Meanwhile, what about Icekid for all of this? I mean, I don't even know if he's INTERESTED, but he IS still pretty ****ing solid at the game.
Nope its definitely brawl

I do go to school mon- thurs and i still have plenty of time for whining

I have no problem getting this reaction from any one so you'll see me whining for a while

Zoro

Smash Champion
I can't believe I just spent ALL of this time reading this thread, just to watch Zoro BAW about Brawl all day long like he normally does. God ****. Listen kid (and I mean that as whole heartedly as I possibly can after reading this thread), Brawl isn't what makes the smash community ****ty, it's not the game, it's **** heads like you who make the community ****ty. Sorry bro. All you wanna do is cry about SOMETHING...ANYTHING on the boards. Don't you go to school? Have a job? SOMETHING better to do that whine? Good lord.

Here's a fantastic idea, GO PLAY MELEE. Stop Q_Qing, ****. We get it, you don't like Brawl, your last 100 posts on smash boards have probably all said the same thing in line with that general statement. Cool man.

Sometimes a citizens natural right to speak their opinion is the worst right that could be given.

Meanwhile, what about Icekid for all of this? I mean, I don't even know if he's INTERESTED, but he IS still pretty ****ing solid at the game.
I dont like brawl

(another generic zoro post)

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Mike G seems to think I should play my MetaKnight in crews instead of my King Dedede.
So, I'll try out both characters and go with whichever one does better. :|

(Assuming I'm good enough to be on the crew. I keep getting that big fish, small pond feeling. >_>;;)

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Mike G seems to think I should play my MetaKnight in crews instead of my King Dedede.
So, I'll try out both characters and go with whichever one does better. :|

(Assuming I'm good enough to be on the crew. I keep getting that big fish, small pond feeling. >_>;;)
Wut? Just cause I ***** you the other day in bawrl?

"C'mon , step it up!"

Gingerr

Smash Lord
lol at having to post it twice.
I don't get it, please try to explain it to me further.
Does anyone understand what Zoro is trying to say?
JUST SAY IT, STOP BEATING AROUND THE BUSH ZORO, GOD ****.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Wut? Just cause I ***** you the other day in bawrl?

"C'mon , step it up!"

Wifi made me awful I suck at this game johns, lol.
What I'm really worried about is my rate of improvement compared to that of people from OOS, with more active barlw communities.

Also: lolpic is lol.

Zoro

Smash Champion
lol at having to post it twice.
I don't get it, please try to explain it to me further.
Does anyone understand what Zoro is trying to say?
JUST SAY IT, STOP BEATING AROUND THE BUSH ZORO, GOD ****.
I think it was pretty clear

I dont like brawl

Dont understand still?
I , zoro, the man currently typing this, detest, dislike, hate the video game super smash bros brawl for the nintendo wii. Clear enough?

also you said that its ****heads like me that make the community bad and i have to say it isnt me, i wasnt always like this brawl made everything bad. Thats my opinion but whatever, i think brawl ****ed everything up.
k?

you got a sacred girl barrier the same barrier that stops guys from punching girls back in the face after girls hit them.Not that id punch you in the face, im just saying im not gonna start an argument with you so leave the brawl defending to gmoney or something, someone i can publicly criticize and not get **** for it.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Nope. I don't get it. Sorry man.

Also, sacred girl barrier? LOL. You see my talkin' **** on here "like a man", you can obviously talk **** to me back like one. You don't see anyone jumpin' on here being like "Hey, don't you talk to a girl like that!" so I'm pretty sure it's okay.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Oh mother fu--
Thanks guys, for ruining my ENTIRE argument! D:
I'm going in time out!
Don't call my mom :[

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
This cake is delicious.

By the way, have we decided that we're simply going to have Hylian play everyone at some point and let him decide this?

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Oh, like Florida? :3
I know though, you're referring to more northern states.
Florida included.
It seems to be a hell of a lot more active than Georgia, in any case. XD

Besides, I've liked just about everyone I've met from Florida, so meh. ;P

AfroQT

Smash Master
You don't think Rx would do well Pb+J???

I'm just curious since you just named all of the top 4 from the last FL brawl tourney, minus him!!!

:colorful:

Problem with Rx, is he doesnt beat anyone who knows how to fight tornado spam. And if other states supposedly know how to deal with it....then meh.

Just sayin, hes a good player but Tornado is his main game. Anytime (atleast when i play him) that i shut down his tornado game...it doesnt go well for him.

PB&J

Smash Hero
exactly what afro said and the other reason is everlasting yay's metaknight is a beats compared to most and to have two metaknights in one crew..i don't think it would work on some other crews..i think the other regions by now found ways to get around the tornado like afro does and it would be better if we had more variety of characters that people don't know how to play against ..like reflex's wario..which equals sexy, but this is just my opinion..so...any way desu - it looks like florida doesn't have a ddd besides colbol so i think u should stick with him and besides u know most of the character match ups better than most

dguy6789

Smash Lord
So are there going to be tryouts? Frankly, tryouts would be a lot better than the popularity contest nonsense that is going on now.

PB&J

Smash Hero
i have know problem with tryouts.. i was just stating some observations even though the people i named will make it regardless

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i third dguy's statement. tryouts are just the way to go, because people are gonna be alittle biased whether they mean to or not.

nick, are you even gonna be in town on friday enough time to do tryouts? I thought you had some workshop thing in Jax or something that friday of melee singles

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Just worried that I don't have experience against the characters tried out against me.

Other than that, I don't mind tryouts.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
i like brawl because its also a game where when you hit someone their "HP" meter increases rather than decreases and the object of the game is to KO the person out of the arena.

Sure, I've lost to every MK I've played in the last few months, but i'll figure him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom