• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
She really isn't that slow. Coming from someone who stopped playing Pit when the game came out because he was too slow for me, she's really not even that bad.

Can't camp? What? She has one of the best projectiles in the game. I can out camp nearly ANYONE who wants to play that game with me. Amazing projectile and a reflector, hmm...
Zelda is pretty good but to stop her from camping just stay on the ground. She is a pretty easy char to counter. though she probably does out camp most campy chars.

ps i love yoshi.

Equi

Smash Ace
LOL Zelda is amazing. Spam din's fire and run around and usmash and you will do good. Zelda's usmash is freakin' incredible.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Honestly I believe that Reflex should be a starter. He is by far the best player in Mid South. NES Noob being second. Everyone else after that I cannot say. I don't think NES Noob is going to this. Either way Reflex is a beast with Wario. (I'm comin for you sucka!)

I would love to go to this but with work/Lack of monies/Going to NY on this weekend I can't make it. No johns.

Zoro if you don't like brawl don't play it. pretty simple. Yeah its not as good as melee. Pretty much everyone who was atleast decent at the game agrees with that. But don't Flame a game just cause you don't like it/ain't good at it/feel its for noobs.

Desu is also a beast in Brawl. Desu and Reflex needs to come to my house one weekend to play brawl with me!
QFT. Reflex needs to be a starter, hands down.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I'd really like to see Reflex play. Maybe during the Melee Days, we can have a South Showdown, and compare Brawl players from different states in the south.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom