• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Tornado is a joke, and Up Tilt's just one kill move.

Link's a joke in Melee, too; there was no "puzzles" to be had in Melee. You had to figure your opponent out and know how to get around their tactics, just like every fighting game worth its salt.
So much truth in a single post. This guy should be in the crew.:psycho:

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I'll MM you Zoro, your Ganon/Link/whoever the **** low tier character you play to be cool vs. my Zelda, loser has to stfu.

inb4 "sacred girl" thing

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Rx speaks the truth. To quote the Grand Master Rohins:

I don't know what you're talking about. Yoshi is the cheapest character, that ***** turns into an egg.

Edit:
I just found out he can turn into an egg while shielding OR using side B. How the **** do you fight that?!

Zoro

Smash Champion
I'll MM you Zoro, your Ganon/Link/whoever the **** low tier character you play to be cool vs. my Zelda, loser has to stfu.

inb4 "sacred girl" thing
Sure itll be easier to read afros posts if your pink blinding sig isnt after every single one of his.
Ill play you with meta and tornado spam you the whole game. I ll play the game how the "pros" play it.You shouldnt have a problem with the loss afterwards since you are defending the people that do exactly that.

IM JK
play me in melee or 64

AfroQT

Smash Master
Sure itll be easier to read afros posts if your pink blinding sig isnt after every single one of his.
Ill play you with meta and tornado spam you the whole game. I ll play the game how the "pros" play it.You shouldnt have a problem with the loss afterwards since you are defending the people that do exactly that.

IM JK
play me in melee or 64
Your gonna be so confused when your strategy doesnt work, it'll be funny.

I'll MM you in melee, 20 dollars.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Im not sure why you would even say that

your not proving anything and youll only be losing money in the end

Know your limits

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Lol at trying to tornado spam Zelda, yeah, real solid plan you got there. Go ahead, do it, let's see...just about ALL of Zelda's moves rip through tornado :] Also, my sig is ****ing incredible, I've gotten so many compliments on it already!

64 is so hard, I say we make it the new(?) competitive smash. I've been saying this for a while. Tiny *** ledge magnet wtf.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Tornado is good for shield pressure.

As long as you retreat early enough to not be punished for it.

Which is only hard to do vs. Snake, because of the range of his dash attack and mortar slide.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Tornado has never been my main source of damage vs you, because you don't get tornadoed.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Honestly I believe that Reflex should be a starter. He is by far the best player in Mid South. NES Noob being second. Everyone else after that I cannot say. I don't think NES Noob is going to this. Either way Reflex is a beast with Wario. (I'm comin for you sucka!)

I would love to go to this but with work/Lack of monies/Going to NY on this weekend I can't make it. No johns.

Zoro if you don't like brawl don't play it. pretty simple. Yeah its not as good as melee. Pretty much everyone who was atleast decent at the game agrees with that. But don't Flame a game just cause you don't like it/ain't good at it/feel its for noobs.

Desu is also a beast in Brawl. Desu and Reflex needs to come to my house one weekend to play brawl with me!

Zoro

Smash Champion
zoro dont mm him. hes good at melee

South will fail at brawl FAST this year anyways. im sure the EC will have top 4 spots.
Yeah i know hes good at melee
like any other melee player ill beat him

but i do need money so if he wants to prove a point let him try

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
zoro dont mm him. hes good at melee

South will fail at brawl FAST this year anyways. im sure the EC will have top 4 spots.
WHY DO YOU WONDER WHY PEOPLE HATE YOU WHEN YOU SAY **** LIKE THIS?!?!

...**** mooney. either try to make people like you, or stop saying stupid **** to anger people and then QQ when they pick on you

/rant

Col Bol

Smash Champion
I see you're a real team player, eh Mooney?

Edit:

WHY DO YOU WONDER WHY PEOPLE HATE YOU WHEN YOU SAY **** LIKE THIS?!?!

...**** mooney. either try to make people like you, or stop saying stupid **** to anger people and then QQ when they pick on you

/rant
Sig worthy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom