• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Yeah i know hes good at melee
like any other melee player ill beat him

but i do need money so if he wants to prove a point let him try
I actually gained respect for you after that post. I had expected a (HES A BRAWL NOOB)

And mooney we wont get owned at brawl like i said before (time to be conceited)

--->I<--- PERSONALLY will make sure atleast 1 person from florida is in top 5.

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
So I started browsing this thread and all I see is Zoro acting more like QQ-*****-O

I dont see why hes making this huge fuss about melee, since he sucks so bad at it

Zoro

Smash Champion
So I started browsing this thread and all I see is Zoro acting more like QQ-*****-O

I dont see why hes making this huge fuss about melee, since he sucks so bad at it
sigh

yeah yeah you seen me play, you played me before you totally can make assumptions about my skill. /sarcasm

stfu slynkee ill own you too

QQ

Equi

Smash Ace
lol anyone that's good at brawl must have sucked at melee

WE ALL KNOW THIS

dguy6789

Smash Lord
I'll also make sure FL gets top 5, so between Fro and I, that's two. We need three more people to step up and then we got all FL in top 5 ;) FL is taking this.

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
Actually I know you sucked at melee beacuse I was very close with every top player in the melee scene when it was at its prime. (which wasnt you)

And second thing you wont own me at **** you stupid *** scrub, now do us all a favor and stop posting like you are the **** in melee and go log off, put on some more black clothes and go put on another korn album in your itunes.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
I didnt really read this thread too intensly but Zoro, you're awful at Melee, Cash Mooney, please shower and brush your teeth or chew gum before you go to a tournament, and don't pull a XIF when you suicide your METAKNIGHT lolarbearsssss thats what you get for trying to play all top tier son. After you lost with MK you switch to DDD and pick frigate orpheon? REAL DESPERATE MAN.

Anywho, I'm switching to snake i think lolllllllllll

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Nice sig gingerr. Let's play friendlies at fast because I think zelda sucks and I want to be proven wrong.
To steal a line from Sighrax: You best be trolling, idiot.

How could anyone even possibly think Zelda sucks? Pretty much ALL of her moves are kill moves. You play Toon Link (I guessed from your little character head), my best friend plays Toon Link, short hop uair kills you at 80% :]

and lol at Sly.

AfroQT

Smash Master
I love SlyNKee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You work Wednesday/Thursday?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
zelda is a walking killing machine. might as well call her terminator

Zoro

Smash Champion
Actually I know you sucked at melee beacuse I was very close with every top player in the melee scene when it was at its prime. (which wasnt you)

And second thing you wont own me at **** you stupid *** scrub, now do us all a favor and stop posting like you are the **** in melee and go log off, put on some more black clothes and go put on another korn album in your itunes.
lol korn sucks

i listen to death metal not **** lol

YOU ARE THE ****IN MASTER OF TAKING **** TO A PERSONAL LEVEL
If i criticize someone its over a video game, you take that **** too far.
You insult anyone you dont like , you insult hiro because he works at wendys.Hes ****in 19 dude i dont see a problem with that. You are the definition of an *******.

You never played me not once
Sighrax has played me twice both times like a year ago

Players dont get better tho right?

I dont think im the **** at melee
I dont think im a top player
I dont think im better than you sighrax

I do have some pride however , ive put too much time and effort into this game for people to say I suck over one game that was played a year or two ago.

The people that talk **** to me ill tallk **** back
I express my hate of brawl openly o well deal with it

I do believe SOMEONE on this ****in forum has to want to bring melee back.

Thats all i want to do, do you melee vets honestly want to play this horrible game anymore?

Whatever im done for the day
you can hate on me as much as you want , brawl still sucks.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
LOL plenty of us like and play melee still...the only thing keeping the melee scene down is lack of tourneys and the fact that when there ARE melee tourneys...people go to the zillion brawl tourneys that happen during the same weekend instead of going to the melee ones!!!

:colorful:

Zoro

Smash Champion
Exactly
before brawl came out there was a tourney every week or every 2 weeks now we are lucky if we get one every 3 months

AfroQT

Smash Master
LOL you arent the ONLY ONE that wants melee back. Ask finch, i even said that melee and brawl should be run side by side at tourneys, or there should be more melee tourneys. I enjoy melee its fun as **** (im done playing it for good now though).

Theres nothing wrong with disliking brawl, its how you throw your opinion around just to be a douche to other people. Like hey bro sorry to point this out but no one gives a fvck about you at this point. You arent the only one who dislikes brawl/wantsmelee back, but it doesnt mean you have to RUIN brawl for other people. Be a fvckin man about it, dont be a 5 year old kid.

Thats why it seems like you are alone, because everyone else realizes that even though they dont like brawl, they dont have to be a ******* about it to people who DO like brawl.

Melee WILL continue to be played, Linguinis gonna hold tournaments and you said yourself your gonna hold tournaments. There will still be huge melee tourneys (like FAST), but for the time being Brawl is gonna be mainly played. If you dont like it, thats fine, you dont HAVE to like it and you dont HAVE to play it, but dont be a ******* to the people that do. Go to the melee tournaments you can go to and have fun, OR try to play brawl for what its worth (but hey if you dont like it, thats cool).

Zoro

Smash Champion
LOL you arent the ONLY ONE that wants melee back. Ask finch, i even said that melee and brawl should be run side by side at tourneys, or there should be more melee tourneys. I enjoy melee its fun as **** (im done playing it for good now though).

Theres nothing wrong with disliking brawl, its how you throw your opinion around just to be a douche to other people. Like hey bro sorry to point this out but no one gives a fvck about you at this point. You arent the only one who dislikes brawl/wantsmelee back, but it doesnt mean you have to RUIN brawl for other people. Be a fvckin man about it, dont be a 5 year old kid.

Thats why it seems like you are alone, because everyone else realizes that even though they dont like brawl, they dont have to be a ******* about it to people who DO like brawl.

Melee WILL continue to be played, Linguinis gonna hold tournaments and you said yourself your gonna hold tournaments. There will still be huge melee tourneys (like FAST), but for the time being Brawl is gonna be mainly played. If you dont like it, thats fine, you dont HAVE to like it and you dont HAVE to play it, but dont be a ******* to the people that do. Go to the melee tournaments you can go to and have fun, OR try to play brawl for what its worth (but hey if you dont like it, thats cool).
This is true

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I'd also like to point out, that we're arguing about Melee in a BRAWL discussion thread. There are plenty of other Melee discussion threads, and I skim through, and I see "blah blah blah Melee" Last post: Zoro, ya know what I do? I keep skimming. Do you see me going in Melee threads flaming you because you're an idiot about the games and prefer one over the other, NO. AT LEAST YOU'D BE TALKING ABOUT MELEE IN A MELEE THREAD THEN. You're in the wrong ****in' place to be talking about Melee right now, since I'm pretty sure this thread is about BRAWL crews, a topic in which you have nothing worthwhile to say, and all you want to do is talk about how much better Melee is, you know where you can do that and not get ****? A Melee thread.

But, you're an idiot, so I can expect no less from you. I really feel bad for Marin sometimes because she doesn't post on here that much, she doesn't say anything but nice things, and then here you are, her awesome boyfriend, blowin' up the boards looking like a ****ing idiot.

Poor ****ing girl.

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
YOU ARE THE ****IN MASTER OF TAKING **** TO A PERSONAL LEVEL
If i criticize someone its over a video game, you take that **** too far.
Ok then how about this for personal, you're a ***** and i think you deserve a punch in the mouth

You insult anyone you dont like .
Untrue, I dont like a lot of people. I only insult idiots or cry baby *****es (as in what you've been acting like for the past however many pages)

you insult hiro because he works at wendys.Hes ****in 19 dude i dont see a problem with that .
I never once insulted him for working at wendys, I did point out that him making a thread about working a 12 hour shift at wendyswas far from impressive.

I dont think im better than you sighrax.
Well I can see all that time spent at hot topic hasnt knocked ALL of the common sense out of your head.

Thats all i want to do, do you melee vets honestly want to play this horrible game anymore?.
When I can find the time I play it for fun occasionally, like many do. Games are ment to have fun with, not cry over.

You got a big mouth for some one who has no room to talk about anything, if you are gonna continue to run it and make yourself look like an idiot id me more then happy to shut it for you.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Thanks man, but credit must be given where credit is due. Idiot owning shout outs to:
Sighrax
Sly
Afro Thundah
Gmoney

and whoever else realizes that Zoro shouldn't post.

Finch

Smash Lord
To steal a line from Sighrax: You best be trolling, idiot.

How could anyone even possibly think Zelda sucks? Pretty much ALL of her moves are kill moves. You play Toon Link (I guessed from your little character head), my best friend plays Toon Link, short hop uair kills you at 80% :]

and lol at Sly.
She does have ridiculous kill moves, but that's about it other than her hitoxes that last for like 20 minutes against your sheild so you have no idea when to let go. But I think she's so slow and can't camp very well, so let's play a lot of friendlies at fast so I can learn the matchup and maybe be proven wrong.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Zelda is a very good character in Brawl, you can take my word for it. I don't feel like writing a page on why, I'll let Zelda players do that.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
Finch thanks for proving how gay this game has gotten: "She can't camp very well." looool THATS THE METAGAME OF BRAWL.

ALSO ZORO YOU **** RIGHT YOU AINT BETTA THAN ME SON. Just uhhhhh not quite sure why you insist on posting. ever.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
She does have ridiculous kill moves, but that's about it other than her hitoxes that last for like 20 minutes against your sheild so you have no idea when to let go. But I think she's so slow and can't camp very well, so let's play a lot of friendlies at fast so I can learn the matchup and maybe be proven wrong.
She really isn't that slow. Coming from someone who stopped playing Pit when the game came out because he was too slow for me, she's really not even that bad.

Can't camp? What? She has one of the best projectiles in the game. I can out camp nearly ANYONE who wants to play that game with me. Amazing projectile and a reflector, hmm...

Galeon

Smash Ace
Tornado into any of Zelda's moves is broken! :009:
pssht, it'll never match up to the Gmoney+Galeon team destruction.

Gingerr's right though. Zelda's pretty amazing. Only bad things about her are she's slow so it's harder for her to get in close range (can be camped even with her reflector) and she has an abusable recovery. She's really strong, has abusable smashes and a decent range game (really like how din's fire goes off even if she's hit out of it).

Gingerr

Smash Lord
pssht, it'll never match up to the Gmoney+Galeon team destruction.

Gingerr's right though. Zelda's pretty amazing. Only bad things about her are she's slow so it's harder for her to get in close range (can be camped even with her reflector) and she has an abusable recovery. She's really strong, has abusable smashes and a decent range game (really like how din's fire goes off even if she's hit out of it).
Meeee toooo :]

And yeah, aside from the fact that I suicide more than I get killed because of her upB, she's pretty ****in' incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom