• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AfroQT

Smash Master
i like brawl because its also a game where when you hit someone their "HP" meter increases rather than decreases and the object of the game is to KO the person out of the arena.

Sure, I've lost to every MK I've played in the last few months, but i'll figure him out.
Does anyone else remember the "i own MKs" post by hungrybox?

Who in the crew will be using snake? Am i the only one?

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
i third dguy's statement. tryouts are just the way to go, because people are gonna be alittle biased whether they mean to or not.

nick, are you even gonna be in town on friday enough time to do tryouts? I thought you had some workshop thing in Jax or something that friday of melee singles
wait tryouts is that friday...:( i want to be there to tryout is there anyway that we can give me a small tryout session the saturday morning?

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Melbourne will be in full force at the following Melee Gigabits of course, just not at the Melee portion of fast. Nobody that drives can get Thurs, Fri, Sat, and Sun off. Sat and Sun is the best we got.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I will be playing everyone possibile. Find me at any time!!! I will probably announce on a microphone or something when I have a T.V. to myself to do tryouts.

I will have a pad of paper with me to write everything down that I need.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Problem with Rx, is he doesnt beat anyone who knows how to fight tornado spam. And if other states supposedly know how to deal with it....then meh.

Just sayin, hes a good player but Tornado is his main game. Anytime (atleast when i play him) that i shut down his tornado game...it doesnt go well for him.

Wow, so does that mean Gmoney really isn't going to have a spot?

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Let's have a celebration! We'll all get together and play BRAWL! YAY! Snake's and Meta Knight's for everyone!

Zoro

Smash Champion
an exception to every rule :bee:

Gmoney has a good Wario.

Zoro its like your first post in 300 posts that wasnt you crying about you being bad/notplacing/beingbadatbrawl/wantingtoplaymelee

Ive never cried about being bad or not placing ive cried about this game being gay and wanting to play melee.

You need to actually read my posts boi

(this is probably wat you think you read)

wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah melee

AfroQT

Smash Master
Ive never cried about being bad or not placing ive cried about this game being gay and wanting to play melee.

You need to actually read my posts boi

(this is probably wat you think you read)

wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah melee
You cry about brawl BECAUSE you are bad.
Logic son, lololol.

If you want to play melee go play melee, get a life and stop crying on the boards about it.

100% of your time posting on the boards about wanting to play melee...could of been spent playing melee.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
No, that is exactly what all of your posts say, there's a lot of random words, but basically it's tl;dr wah wah wah like you said. Besides, let's face it, you make it hard for anyone to want to read any of your posts xD

I bet if you were winning Brawl tournaments you wouldn't care.

p.s. I heard that Jill/Snake/Gmoney is BROKENNNN

AfroQT

Smash Master
He plays for fun he cant possibly win. Remember that in order to win you must trade out all fun had with the game.

Its a rule.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Stop spamming the thread please.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Jill/Snake/Gmoney = Best assist in game. Its unbeatable.

This thread should be closed its already been decided how crews will be decided.
Till thenl et us discuss Robo-Ky and how May is invincible when she falls.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
There aren't even that many Snake and Meta Knight players doing well in tournaments.

And there are plenty Snakes and MK's to go around.

The only broken character in Brawl is Yoshi. His best attack is that he licks you. How can you fight after that?

Zoro

Smash Champion
I have fun playing falco in melee and i win alot. Link is fun too just cuz certain matchups are like puzzles that i have to figure out. Brawl isnt like that there are no puzzles there is only tornado and snakes up tilt.

I was winning just fine with toon and i still hated the game back then, your logic is flawed
No sane person can honestly like brawl after playing melee competitively

I play melee any chance i get but in the time i cant because of gas or whatever i come on here and waste time by hating on brawl.Youd be surprised how fast time flies when your hating on things.

HYLIAN
i wouldnt have to spam this thread if they shut up about me

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I know for real, I'll be typing out a post to troll you and BAM, where'd all that time go!?
Blows my mind, seriously.

AfroQT

Smash Master
I have fun playing falco in melee and i win alot. Link is fun too just cuz certain matchups are like puzzles that i have to figure out. Brawl isnt like that there are no puzzles there is only tornado and snakes up tilt.

I was winning just fine with toon and i still hated the game back then, your logic is flawed

I play melee any chance i get but in the time i cant because of gas or whatever i come on here and waste time by hating on brawl.Youd be surprised how fast time flies when your hating on things.
LOL i love how you still think uptilt is a amazing spammable move.

I remember when i was doin well with D3 and you use to complain about that ALL the time. What happened to that? You just complain at whatever character is winning.

Anyone who isnt a cry baby ***** can play brawl after playing melee. Your just bad at brawl, so you use melee as your excuse.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771

HYLIAN
i wouldnt have to spam this thread if they shut up about me
Tornado is a joke, and Up Tilt's just one kill move.

Link's a joke in Melee, too; there was no "puzzles" to be had in Melee. You had to figure your opponent out and know how to get around their tactics, just like every fighting game worth its salt.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Tornado is a joke, and Up Tilt's just one kill move.

Link's a joke in Melee, too; there was no "puzzles" to be had in Melee. You had to figure your opponent out and know how to get around their tactics, just like every fighting game worth its salt.
Yes tornado is obvious a joke, gmoney is obviously not winning tourneys doing just that, you need to play more brawl man.

Puzzle is a ****ing word
Figuring out an opponent and knwing how to get around tactics
You wouldnt call that a puzzle?

Link is too good

LOL i love how you still think uptilt is a amazing spammable move.

I remember when i was doin well with D3 and you use to complain about that ALL the time. What happened to that? You just complain at whatever character is winning.

Anyone who isnt a cry baby ***** can play brawl after playing melee. Your just bad at brawl, so you use melee as your excuse.
How is it even possible to be bad at brawl?How can i possibly not tilt my control stick in a direction and press A at the right time? How the ****?

Everyone needs to stfu already
Stop defending your ****ty *** game that even you consider ****ty. You laugh at the jokes we make about the simplicity of brawl because you cant deny how ****ty it is. All you can do is accept it and win your money.

AfroQT

Smash Master
May is invincible when she trips have you seen the way she moves her hands? Theres no way to land a attack past those hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom