• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Hylian, i wont be there on the melee days, can u make sure to have a lil time to play me the day of doubles? just pick a tv and call it the hylian tv.

i wana partake in the crews, even if it means playing u first to prove it.

im not gonna say how i've done, or who i beat, as it'd just be a waste of time at this point. but i will tell u im a tall skinny kid in blue with a heart of gold :)

lol. seibrik is the man

AfroQT

Smash Master
i Love How So Many People Think They're Good Enough To Compete In A National Crew Battle. It's Not Your Friends Who Live Down The Street, Guys. It's The Best Of The Best, There Aren't Going To Be Any Scrubs And There Won't Be Many Mistakes. All Of You People Who Think You're Good Enough To Represent The South Need To Move Your Egos Out Of The Way And Think About Your Actual Skill Level And What You Could Really Do For Us On A National Level.

There Needs To Be A Round Robin For Tryouts, And The Captains And Others Could Put Together A List Based Off Victories And Matchups People Are Good At. **** This Word Of Mouth Bull****, It's Not The Way To Pick Teams.
Thissssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Ced5000

Smash Cadet
ayt so when would this round robin be played and where at? i know that ppl aren't going to agree to doing this trough Wifi.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i would come for melee, im just working every weekday and can't take off 3 days or w.e. i would have to. already takin off that monday, which is easy only cuz its my birthday.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I seriously doubt thier will be enough T.V.s or time for a round robin.

We will figure something out...

Frames

DI
We'll just have one setup for tryouts, to be used at the discretion of the regional captain, i think you guys should just do challenge matches for spots, but it's up to the captains.

Marin.

Smash Journeyman
i would come for melee, im just working every weekday and can't take off 3 days or w.e. i would have to. already takin off that monday, which is easy only cuz its my birthday.
i understand
but still its a shame...

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
We are going to have a list of people who will probably be on the crew, so I can go find them and play them. Nothing will be final until the day of the tournament.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Cooz

Make sure G Money is on that list, hes been placing really well recently.
OH SNAP RECOMMENDATIONZ!

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

I just really wanted to post that.

Im bored FAST/Tomorrow needs to get here faster.
Well Geez. Looks like afro doesn't want to be on.

:).

(My mindgames are too good)

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Yeah, Hylian, you should definitely come down to FL. I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it to FAST. But you're a fellow G&W player so we need to chill.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Chops plays snake right?

Also, I think I'm going Climbers for crews :).

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I can't believe I just spent ALL of this time reading this thread, just to watch Zoro BAW about Brawl all day long like he normally does. God ****. Listen kid (and I mean that as whole heartedly as I possibly can after reading this thread), Brawl isn't what makes the smash community ****ty, it's not the game, it's **** heads like you who make the community ****ty. Sorry bro. All you wanna do is cry about SOMETHING...ANYTHING on the boards. Don't you go to school? Have a job? SOMETHING better to do that whine? Good lord.

Here's a fantastic idea, GO PLAY MELEE. Stop Q_Qing, ****. We get it, you don't like Brawl, your last 100 posts on smash boards have probably all said the same thing in line with that general statement. Cool man.

Sometimes a citizens natural right to speak their opinion is the worst right that could be given.

Meanwhile, what about Icekid for all of this? I mean, I don't even know if he's INTERESTED, but he IS still pretty ****ing solid at the game.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Oh snap... Owned. Also, Gingerr, I think they're looking at tournament results and at who they think is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom