• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB&J

Smash Hero
yay doesn't live in ga he's the best in south carolina in melee and brawl and i garuntee u he will be a better starter than most people..he's a good choice, but if u don't beleive me ask desu and fullmetal

ragnarock

Smash Lord
In Bama_ brawl, Reflex is the best, In melee its me. But Reflex will be a great addition to the crew trust me.

AfroQT

Smash Master
I dont think Florida is bad at brawl but i dont think we are way above i think everyone is tied at the moment.

If i was in G Moneys position i woulda posted the exact same things back to Zoro, and not because i think that im really good, but because i dont think we are behind.

Not to mention Zoro is basing his opinion off of nothing

Zoro

Smash Champion
I dont think Florida is bad at brawl but i dont think we are way above i think everyone is tied at the moment.

If i was in G Moneys position i woulda posted the exact same things back to Zoro, and not because i think that im really good, but because i dont think we are behind.

Not to mention Zoro is basing his opinion off of nothing
We will just see how FL does at fast. In my eyes all we got are campers, spammers, and the nastiness that is xyz.Xyz cant do it alone.
Fast is quickly approaching we will see how fl stands against other regions.

AfroQT

Smash Master
We will just see how FL does at fast. In my eyes all we got are campers, spammers, and the nastiness that is xyz.Xyz cant do it alone.
Fast is quickly approaching we will see how fl stands against other regions.
I'd love to know who camps, and we have 2 spammers.

We will see whats up at Fast.
Where i PERSONALLY will prove that florida isnt behind.
(yeah thats right i said it)

Zoro

Smash Champion
I'd love to know who camps, and we have 2 spammers.

We will see whats up at Fast.
Where i PERSONALLY will prove that florida isnt behind.
(yeah thats right i said it)
Danny

Good luck
i think if you win it will be because nobody from Out of state came to play brawl

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
If you are suggesting people for the crew, give me some information. Characters? People they play with? Notable tournament placings/people they have beaten.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol, imma pull a dguy and try to put myself in, because I really want to participate in the crew battle

I play Diddy Kong and GW (not as good as xYz of course) in tourneys

Notable Placings:
Been top 5 at every tourney the past month-month and a half, both doubles and singles, except June gigs where I was 9th in singles. Made it out of pools/brackets in all 3 gigs. I admit, i sucked *** the first month and a half of brawl :laugh:

People I've beaten in a tourney set:
Chaz
Linguini
Lampchops (but he still has two sets over me, so our score is 2-1)
Garbanzo (when he was still sporting snake)
fearless
loto
samus abe (probably our 2nd best wario behind gmoney, whenver he uses him anyway)

Havnt beaten, but had close sets (2-1 or 3-2 sets):
Rx-
Afro Thundah
hungrybox

Lost the set 2-0 against these people, but they can tell you it was at least close:
xYz
Gmoney

Other good points:
-People dont know how to handle good diddy kongs, cause theres a 97% chance they havn't even played against a good diddy kong. and one match ususally isnt enough time for 1 person to completely negate the banana game.

Now, im not trying to say i should be a starter, but the above combined with the fact that the character I use can give any character in the game a hard time, makes me believe i can get an alternate spot

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
GDX while u make a point about ur character, ur relying on PROS abilities to NOT adapt to the character.
I've seen people adapt to you, and those are just random floridians.

Again, maybe if its a FL crew, but for a regional thing, theres no real reason to place you ONTOP of other big names from other states, let alone FL.

Thats wat i thinks.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Danny

Good luck
i think if you win it will be because nobody from Out of state came to play brawl
Thats cool, i personally think its hilarious that you are HELLBENT on florida being bad. Its like backward logic, why root for your homestate, lets root for random people. but w/e. Or maybe you are one of those people who think the melee pros are gods that are impossible to beat in any game ever.

And Danny is 1 camper, so far you've named 3 people and this is supposedly all of Florida.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh
DEARRRRRRRRRRRRR

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
I whole-heartedly agree with this statement. I doubt any state is behind any other state in a game that's been out for less than four months. There cannot have been so many new developments in four months.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Thats cool, i personally think its hilarious that you are HELLBENT on florida being bad. Its like backward logic, why root for your homestate, lets root for random people. but w/e. Or maybe you are one of those people who think the melee pros are gods that are impossible to beat in any game ever.

And Danny is 1 camper, so far you've named 3 people and this is supposedly all of Florida.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh
DEARRRRRRRRRRRRR
I think if florida is good there is NO hope for brawl.
it is the simplest noobiest game ever. Our best tactics are literally run away arrow, spam tornado, roll around nade and up tilt.The youngest really good players i knew of were like 13, now that brawl is so easy we are going to be having 6 year olds that can win tourneys.

Ill root for FL for melee because its a game i love and i love FL smashers.
Brawl isnt floridas game brawlers arnt floridas smashers. Melee supremacy.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
GDX while u make a point about ur character, ur relying on PROS abilities to NOT adapt to the character.
I've seen people adapt to you, and those are just random floridians.

Again, maybe if its a FL crew, but for a regional thing, theres no real reason to place you ONTOP of other big names from other states, let alone FL.

Thats wat i thinks.
well yea, i said that i would be an alt at the very best. theres no way i deserve to be a starter on a regional crew battle team.

AfroQT

Smash Master
it is the simplest noobiest game ever. Our best tactics are literally run away arrow, spam tornado, roll around nade and up tilt.The youngest really good players i knew of were like 13, now that brawl is so easy we are going to be having 6 year olds that can win tourneys.

Brawl isnt floridas game brawlers arnt floridas smashers. Melee supremacy.
**** you got me dead on, ALL I DO all game is up tilt and roll, you caught me, my plan has been caught.

And i've never even seen a brawler as young as 13, and your tellin me there are melee players that are 13? Wtf.........backfiring logic ftw.

And you wont root for florida because you like melee more? That makes sense....

w/e You've proven what side your on, i dont care. Haters will hate, daz all dat iz.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace

Brawl isnt floridas game brawlers arnt floridas smashers. Melee supremacy
Amazing so truuuu. Melee > Brawl by 9000% Melee still has me captivated and excited to play everytime I pick it up. I wish the melee community was more active.

I would rather lose at a game that takes skill than win in one where all I have to do is press "B"

Zoro

Smash Champion
Its **** like this that really makes me wanna pick up snake and make you stfu gmoney
I HAVE NOT TOUCHED ONE TOP TIER CHARACTER SINCE THIS GAME STARTED
Toon doesnt win tourneys, ganon doesnt win tourneys. Snake does so im gonna up tilt the **** out of you so you shut up about winning tourneys. How about you win a tourney with only wario?

I mean its been done so why cant you? Your wario is awesome im assuming, i mean you cant just be good cuz u play metaknight right...?

Im not saying thats all u do afro
im saying thats ur best tactic

am i wrong?
If ur in a tough spot u roll around nade and up tilt i seen it.

I will root for florida in melee crews
Brawl crews i dont care if we win or lose. If we lose it just proves theres more to this game then general noob tactics.

GDX will own in crews I love his diddy kong.

Finch

Smash Lord
I can't wait for florida's mediocre brawl players that are talking a lot of **** to get put in their place by OOSers. But I also think a lot of players will be surprised by FL, especially GDX since no one else will know how to deal with Diddy. This is the first national brawl tournament so it will definitely be interesting. I just wish FL wasn't in such a bad geographical location so MW and WC could represent as well.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I don't like brawl as much as melee

but cmon guys

its FL!!!!11

If we win we can ROFL at all the OOS'ers for getting ***** by our funny techniques :laugh:

but yeah

im gonna destroy in melee crews yaaaaa

now thats a statement i can get behind

AfroQT

Smash Master
Its **** like this that really makes me wanna pick up snake and make you stfu gmoney
I HAVE NOT TOUCHED ONE TOP TIER CHARACTER SINCE THIS GAME STARTED
Toon doesnt win tourneys, ganon doesnt win tourneys. Snake does so im gonna up tilt the **** out of you so you shut up about winning tourneys. How about you win a tourney with only wario?

I mean its been done so why cant you? Your wario is awesome im assuming, i mean you cant just be good cuz u play metaknight right...?

Im not saying thats all u do afro
im saying thats ur best tactic

am i wrong?
If ur in a tough spot u roll around nade and up tilt i seen it.

I will root for florida in melee crews
Brawl crews i dont care if we win or lose. If we lose it just proves theres more to this game then general noob tactics.

GDX will own in crews I love his diddy kong.
I only use uptilt in ONE situation, because its best use is ONE situation, and thats to kill. I only begin spamming nades when im camping someone (who is usually camping me back, very rarely do i ever sit back and spam nades). And i dont always roll when in a tough spot, actually i usually jump when i feel pressured, and save rolling specifically for nade traps (that i really only do vs meta knight).

KK plz dont tell me how i play, stop acting like you know **** about everyone.
Cuz
you
dont

EDIT:
Sorry i also dash attack or snakedash when i feel pressured as well.

AfroQT

Smash Master
mkGmoney (8:37:09 PM): friend of mine from jax that plays mvc2 is probably going to be at FAST
BadMisterrrFrost (8:37:15 PM): let me play him
BadMisterrrFrost (8:37:17 PM): im the best
mkGmoney (8:37:22 PM): lol
BadMisterrrFrost (8:37:25 PM): bro my team
mkGmoney (8:37:27 PM): MM him 3000 dollars
BadMisterrrFrost (8:37:42 PM): Hulk/Tron/Jill
BadMisterrrFrost (8:37:44 PM): team fro
BadMisterrrFrost (8:37:45 PM): its amazing
mkGmoney (8:37:49 PM): **** that
BadMisterrrFrost (8:37:54 PM): i dont evne do assists (cuz i dont know how)
mkGmoney (8:37:58 PM): Jill/Snake/Gmoney
mkGmoney (8:38:03 PM): that's my team
BadMisterrrFrost (8:38:04 PM): ROFL
mkGmoney (8:38:21 PM): gmoney's assist is a hurricane
BadMisterrrFrost (8:38:29 PM): im posting some of this on the forums
mkGmoney (8:38:33 PM): lol
BadMisterrrFrost (8:38:45 PM): none of the offensive ****
BadMisterrrFrost (8:38:47 PM): just the funny ****
mkGmoney (8:38:52 PM): the only thing that can beat JSG is JSA
mkGmoney (8:39:01 PM): jill/snake/afro is just ****ed up
BadMisterrrFrost (8:39:03 PM): rofl
BadMisterrrFrost (8:39:05 PM): nah its tied
mkGmoney (8:39:09 PM): afro's assist is like a ****ing nintendog
BadMisterrrFrost (8:39:12 PM): ROFL
mkGmoney (8:39:12 PM): can't see ****

Zoro

Smash Champion
I only use uptilt in ONE situation, because its best use is ONE situation, and thats to kill. I only begin spamming nades when im camping someone (who is usually camping me back, very rarely do i ever sit back and spam nades). And i dont always roll when in a tough spot, actually i usually jump when i feel pressured, and save rolling specifically for nade traps (that i really only do vs meta knight).

KK plz dont tell me how i play, stop acting like you know **** about everyone.
Cuz
you
dont

EDIT:
Sorry i also dash attack or snakedash when i feel pressured as well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xiBs1ty6bU&feature=related

whoa look at them skillz

too pro

AfroQT

Smash Master
OH ****t he video of the first time i used snake in a tournament EVER! (actually the 2nd, the first time was my 3rd match against dguy in the same tournament).

Good **** son you proved me wrong.
Get your bull**** out of here, 3 month old videos dont prove anything (1month after a game came out and im relying on 1 move? OH ****).

Go cry in a corner elsewhere
ALL YOU DO
IS
CRY
WAH
That usually sums up your posts!
When i was placing with king d3 it was WAH CHAINGRAB
now its WAH TORNADO
or WAH SNAKE
And to back yourself up you say you use low tier characters.

If you are so **** good zoro pick up snake and beat me with snake, or MK and beat Gmoney with MK (or vice versa it doesnt matter). Do ANYTHING besides CRY ON THE FVCKIN FORUMS.

Edit:
Removed AIM convo it was to long lol.

Zoro

Smash Champion
OH ****t he video of the first time i used snake in a tournament EVER! (actually the 2nd, the first time was my 3rd match against dguy in the same tournament).

Good **** son you proved me wrong.
Get your bull**** out of here, 3 month old videos dont prove anything (1month after a game came out and im relying on 1 move? OH ****).

Go cry in a corner elsewhere
ALL YOU DO
IS
CRY
WAH
That usually sums up your posts!
When i was placing with king d3 it was WAH CHAINGRAB
now its WAH TORNADO
or WAH SNAKE
And to back yourself up you say you use low tier characters.

If you are so **** good zoro pick up snake and beat me with snake, or MK and beat Gmoney with MK (or vice versa it doesnt matter). Do ANYTHING besides CRY ON THE FVCKIN FORUMS.

Edit:
Removed AIM convo it was to long lol.
You play almost identical to how you did the first time you played snake cept now u up tilt more.

Because its brawl man WHAT ELSE CAN YOU DO?

I quit this game already lol i just like messin around with noobs
I dont have any fun, i hate it, its boring.The people that play it have insanely huge egos, and dont know wtf they are missing.

I hate brawl for taking melee away, i was completely immersed in the game and then all of a sudden, it just disappears. I ****in hate brawl for that, all my friends play brawl now when we all want to play melee. Why the hell are we doing this? Money? I dont know but i cant stand it. Im officially the number one brawl hater in FL right now.

WHy you always make it personal anyway
we are talking about a video game. You know i think the game is noob so dont get offended when i criticize the way anyone plays.If your offended you obviously know in your mind that you can only win because you play top tiers. Anyway im not wasting any more of my money on ****in gmoney or afro. Everyone is stupid for doing so.

Sorry im just not cool like XYZ or Queen. Im just not the type of person that can say lets just play the game . If i see somethin gay i say it, if i hate something i say i hate it. Ignore me i dont care, im not changing any time soon.

I really want there to be more melee tourneys not just one or two every 2 months.
Im hoping we as a community can find a way to get melee back. Give me back gigs ***got brawl.

AfroQT

Smash Master
You play almost identical to how you did the first time you played snake cept now u up tilt more.

WAH
Fixed

Lol you dont pay attention to anything, if you think that video is how i play snake now, then you are sadly mistaken. VERY mistaken, and i can tell you havent watched me play at all now.

and ROFL at you thinking i spam Uptilt, you dont even know the snake character if you think i spam uptilt.

Im just proving the point (and you are only helping) that people cry about brawl before they really know anything about the game. The fact that you are INSISTING that i spam Uptilt (a move that i use maybe 4 or 5 times a game, depending on how i read percentages) only proves you not only dont know the snake character, but you dont know how i personally play (i've never even seen a snake that uses uptilt more then 4 or 5 times a fight).

Instead of improving at the game (with toon link, who IS a high tier character), you'd rather complain about how you'd rather play melee. Thats fine, dont be offended at my posts if you dont want me to be offended at yours. I was only showing you what -->I<-- see when i read your posts. Generally its whining about how you cant win/brawlisgay/ohmygodtiersinafightinggame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom