• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Fixed

Lol you dont pay attention to anything, if you think that video is how i play snake now, then you are sadly mistaken. VERY mistaken, and i can tell you havent watched me play at all now.

and ROFL at you thinking i spam Uptilt, you dont even know the snake character if you think i spam uptilt.

Im just proving the point (and you are only helping) that people cry about brawl before they really know anything about the game. The fact that you are INSISTING that i spam Uptilt (a move that i use maybe 4 or 5 times a game, depending on how i read percentages) only proves you not only dont know the snake character, but you dont know how i personally play (i've never even seen a snake that uses uptilt more then 4 or 5 times a fight).

Instead of improving at the game (with toon link, who IS a high tier character), you'd rather complain about how you'd rather play melee. Thats fine, dont be offended at my posts if you dont want me to be offended at yours. I was only showing you what -->I<-- see when i read your posts. Generally its whining about how you cant win/brawlisgay/ohmygodtiersinafightinggame
I dont play other fighting games i can only compare brawl to melee
melee is all i know
I did well with toon link the only times i played him in tourney i got into top 32 but had to leave because it was 2 am and marin needed to go home. I dont need to improve with toon i could do well with him RIGHT NOW. I just dont want to hes boring. I dont play marth in melee cuz hes boring. I dont play characters i dont like.

I dont think u spam uptilt i just notice u use it alot more. Before u side tilted everytime now you actually know up tilt kills at like 120 so u start using it around there.I know how to play snake, i play him better than most snake mains.

Yeah i do whine about how brawl is gay cuz all i know is melee.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Don't make me pull out my mango Sentinel! Also I'm gonna be making my tournament comeback soon. I'm gonna take out the guy with the fro.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i need to be all up on dustloop.com like i am smashboards to see how to get better at being baiken (cause i refuse to play anyone else seriously)

but now that all of the QQing is done, what were we talking about again? brawl crews? how about that lineup huh?

AfroQT

Smash Master
melee is all i know
I did well with toon link the only times i played him in tourney i got into top 32 but had to leave because it was 2 am and marin needed to go home. I dont need to improve with toon i could do well with him RIGHT NOW. I just dont want to hes boring. I dont play marth in melee cuz hes boring. I dont play characters i dont like.

I dont think u spam uptilt i just notice u use it alot more. Before u side tilted everytime now you actually know up tilt kills at like 120 so u start using it around there.I know how to play snake, i play him better than most snake mains.

watch a match of me recentliy and tell me how many times i use uptilt, theres no way in hell its more then 5, if its more then 5 then i judged that characters weight horribly.

I use it for 1 purpose, to kill. Occassionally when someones above me and even then i dont like weakening it.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
melee is all i know

To quote David Sirlin on Afro's behalf: "Doing one move or sequence over and over and over is another great way to get called cheap. This goes right to the heart of the matter: why can the scrub not defeat something so obvious and telegraphed as a single move done over and over? Is he such a poor player that he can’t counter that move? And if the move is, for whatever reason, extremely difficult to counter, then wouldn’t I be a fool for not using that move? "

more so quoting the last part then the first part, but you get the idea.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
So far Fast 1 is the only tourney I plan on going to in the near future, gonna try to make it for all 4 days

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Lets go back to Lineup talk.

I still say GDX should be in there, but...

If we insisting him, why in hell isn't HBOX a guarantee?

GDX an HBOx are just as consistent in tourneys always placin top 10....but, HBOX places higher.

How in hell isnt that man in the line up for sure?

Oh an Matt, Ima beat your snake like I beat your D3 online fool...im comin for yah. I haven't played you since xD You dont know whats comin bro

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Lets go back to Lineup talk.

I still say GDX should be in there, but...

If we insisting him, why in hell isn't HBOX a guarantee?

GDX an HBOx are just as consistent in tourneys always placin top 10....but, HBOX places higher.

How in hell isnt that man in the line up for sure?

Oh an Matt, Ima beat your snake like I beat your D3 online fool...im comin for yah. I haven't played you since xD You dont know whats comin bro
KAO KEN! TIMES 20!

where the HELL Have you been boy? You call me sayin "im an hour away from the tourney" and you never showed up. and on top of that you dont come to gigs?!? Im gonna kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill you, along with raef, abe, and pink

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Yea seriously I didn't get why Juan isn't in there. If juan always places higher than GDX, I've played both players in brawl and I 3-0 GDX and juan and me are even.
Sure you can 3-0 GDX but that dont mean ****. Idk why he hasnt figured out a strat for MK, he should have already xD.

But, they both should be on, HBOX a def starter an GDX a def Alt or possibly starter.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Yea seriously I didn't get why Juan isn't in there. If juan always places higher than GDX, I've played both players in brawl and I 3-0 GDX and juan and me are even.
lol. the last time you played me was at hungrybox's house tourney, in which yes, you did 3-0 me. i think you owned my lucario, diddy, AND GW

i dont know what the big deal is though. I've been saying this entire time that hbox should be consideration before me. I've been saying that hbox should be a consideration over seibrik because hbox is the better penguin at this time. its nice people think i should get a spot, but there are so many more deserving people from FL that havn't even been mentioned yet, including hbox

again, for all of you that apparently missed it the first time

hbox > GDX

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
Sure you can 3-0 GDX but that dont mean ****. Idk why he hasnt figured out a strat for MK, he should have already xD.

But, they both should be on, HBOX a def starter an GDX a def Alt or possibly starter.
Umm he has. I've been playing him for the past couple of days helping him with that. DDDs d-smash and up tilt out prioritize it. I hate how everything comes down to the past. look at now. HBOX should be a starter and GDX an alt.

Hey now, marth is too fun!!!

But CF is probably the most fun character to use in melee!!!

>_<

:colorful:
Marth is too much fun and effective.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
KAO KEN! TIMES 20!

where the HELL Have you been boy? You call me sayin "im an hour away from the tourney" and you never showed up. and on top of that you dont come to gigs?!? Im gonna kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill you, along with raef, abe, and pink
Im sorry man....I should have went. But ima be there when u rep FL, cuz u have to be in the **** 15. I wish there was a tourney before so I could prove my Shoruyken skills, which has gotten much better.

An u still chill with Chris? I wanna go party up there again, but this time stay xD. Oh an theres prob one of the most beautiful girls you will ever see that, just recently, I got reaaal good friends with, an shes goin up to Orlando in like 2 weeks sooo....tell Chris bro to get a party together, cuz some1 is bound to SMASH!!!! xD xD xD

Yes, that was a pun

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
lol. the last time you played me was at hungrybox's house tourney, in which yes, you did 3-0 me. i think you owned my lucario, diddy, AND GW

i dont know what the big deal is though. I've been saying this entire time that hbox should be consideration before me. I've been saying that hbox should be a consideration over seibrik because hbox is the better penguin at this time. its nice people think i should get a spot, but there are so many more deserving people from FL that havn't even been mentioned yet, including hbox

hbox > GDX
Thats very cool of you GDX to admit other players are better. And I didn't mean to bring up past loses for you but I was kinda ticked that HBOX wasn't a starter for this when I know he's good and does well under pressure.

GDX = great attitude =}

On a side note maybe I should go to more brawl tourneys. I think I could do well.

PolMex23

Smash Champion

hbox > GDX
Ok, you modest lovable ....ok, gay.

But, No, your bound to be in the 15, as a alt or more or likely a starter.

Transitive property....People who should be in cuz there better than you, or beat you consistently.... that are not listed....

Raef...an I forgot who else...xD, Can you beat Abe./??? Well u ccant beat Weegee xD xD
Oh an what in hell happened to Riot???? >.<

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Ok, you modest lovable ....ok, gay.

But, No, your bound to be in the 15, as a alt or more or likely a starter.

Transitive property....People who should be in cuz there better than you, or beat you consistently.... that are not listed....

Raef...an I forgot who else...xD, Can you beat Abe./??? Well u ccant beat Weegee xD xD
Oh an what in hell happened to Riot???? >.<
maybe an all FL crew, but not regional crew. i just made my case cause i'd still like to do it

i beat abe last time i played him in a june tourney. i actually had to play him in winners and losers >.>

i havnt played raef in FOREVER it seems like. i havnt seen him in a long time though, neither raef/pink/abe have come to a tourney lately.

riot still goes to gigs...he might be at last stand this saturday. i know he still plays

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'm going to be playing everyone who wants on the crew. If everyone beats me easily, I will take myself off for the better players. Vise-Versa. But I will not play favorites. xYz and I will be trying to make the BEST crew possibile, so don't let your feelings get hurt if you don't make it. I`m going to make a new topic soon focused on finding the best players there and have this one closed.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Riot as in ryan sparks? I Think he will be there this saturday.

From FL it should definitely be

Afro
xyz
danny

after that the list gets confusing, cuz no one places as consistently as us 3.

AfroQT

Smash Master
I'm going to be playing everyone who wants on the crew. If everyone beats me easily, I will take myself off for the better players. Vise-Versa. But I will not play favorites. xYz and I will be trying to make the BEST crew possibile, so don't let your feelings get hurt if you don't make it. I`m going to make a new topic soon focused on finding the best players there and have this one closed.
When will you be playing people? If you mean online i dont plan on participating.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
Who's housing you. And when are you going to play people. I ahven't around tourneys often but I'm pretty good and think I could definately make it.

AfroQT

Smash Master
QDVS should be on it have you seen his detective skills?

QDVS i challenge you to a marth ditto in melee.
Btw just so you know im the best marth ever.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I hate online play.

I am staying with xYz.

And I will be playing people before the crew battle starts. Find me during melee or sometime before crew battles.

AfroQT

Smash Master
If youza stayin wit ExWhyZee then i might stop by since im driving up and play.

An di challenge everyone to a 1 dollar Marth melee ditto.
Did i mention im the best marth ever?

AfroQT

Smash Master
Sure im the best in the entire world its ridiculous how good my marth is.
Some would even say that I AM marth.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
I love how so many people think they're good enough to compete in a NATIONAL crew battle. It's not your friends who live down the street, guys. It's the BEST of the BEST, there aren't going to be any scrubs and there won't be many mistakes. All of you people who think you're good enough to represent the South need to move your egos out of the way and think about your actual skill level and what you could REALLY do for us on a national level.

There needs to be a round robin for tryouts, and the captains and others could put together a list based off victories and matchups people are good at. **** this word of mouth bull****, it's not the way to pick teams.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I love how so many people think they're good enough to compete in a NATIONAL crew battle. It's not your friends who live down the street, guys. It's the BEST of the BEST, there aren't going to be any scrubs and there won't be many mistakes. All of you people who think you're good enough to represent the South need to move your egos out of the way and think about your actual skill level and what you could REALLY do for us on a national level.

There needs to be a round robin for tryouts, and the captains and others could put together a list based off victories and matchups people are good at. **** this word of mouth bull****, it's not the way to pick teams.
Round robins take FOREVER.

Like I said, I will be playing EVERYONE on the crew, and I will be asking people to play matches with them and watch etc. If we can get some TVs just for this it would be easier.

I am NOT going by word of mouth. More people need to be thinking like Yay.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Hylian, i wont be there on the melee days, can u make sure to have a lil time to play me the day of doubles? just pick a tv and call it the hylian tv.

i wana partake in the crews, even if it means playing u first to prove it.

im not gonna say how i've done, or who i beat, as it'd just be a waste of time at this point. but i will tell u im a tall skinny kid in blue with a heart of gold :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom