• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Close this please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alou

Smash Cadet
Personally guys, I think since they are his tournaments he has the right to say 'hey this is what goes' and ' this is what not.'

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Ugg, Hylian isn't the only Ice Climber user here Xyro, though I'm the only other Ice Climber user that went to your last tournament, I'm still a person that was there. You battled my Ice Climbers in the first round and should have seen first hand how easy it was to space yourself away and keep nana away from me, I only got to grab you twice in that whole match, and one time Nana wasn't near me and the other I was too close to the edge. You keep saying how "Easy" it is to get a grab, but you wouldn't even know because you use samus, someone who is great at grabbing, people like Ice Climbers have to go right in the danger zone to attempt to get in a grab, and all the other person has to do is jump away from you when you shield and eventually the Ice Climber's shield is too far down to block attacks, also, Meta Knight's B move hits them through their shield, you CANNOT grab a pro Meta Knight once a stock. I would've expected someone like you to be more mature.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
part of me just thinks you dont like ice climbers as a character.

give your state some time to beat this with their own skills.

you must not have any faith in your state

also its not as easy as you make it out to be, one grab =/= 1 stock, they need to have the right positioning of the 2 fighters and on the stage and they have to get a grab off.

nobody can do it consistently. if in the future it becomes perfected and it makes the game broken, than ban it then, but until then dont take away players developments

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I have nothing against any character in smash. hell i havnt even lost to a IC yet. My state is extremly good so i dont worry about faith in my state.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
And what i mean by that is this: i have seen time and time again(and most of you have to, although u wont admit it) that there have been matches in melee and brawl where player 1 is clearly better than player 2 (based of of previous tourney placings/MMs) but yet player 2 pulls off a wobble or ICG due to a single grab and take a match from player 1. Tell me is this "fair"?
I'm not a fan of banning things or removing things from gameplay, but that's the only reason why it should be banned, though most people are ignorant of the fact.

Mr.C

Smash Master
The inf grab is broken. If you think otherwise you are a ****ing idiot.

Lightning Ice

Smash Journeyman
*waits for more retorts*
You can break out of their grab before Nana has recovered from the lag of missing her dash grab at about 80% and lower if you are smart enough to see it coming. Seeing as the Ice climbers can KO several characters with a simple charged upsmash at that percent, their chaingrab isn't that difficult to overcome. It might be infinite once you get stuck in it but several things happen before that scenario comes.
1. You leave Nana alive and next to Popo
2. You get grabbed, which as people have said is much more difficult in Brawl because of the lack of wavedashing and Popo can't powershield without Nana getting hit
3. You didn't react fast enough to the grab and escaped. As I said anywhere below 80% and maybe a bit higher if you know it is coming should be escapable.

Also don't try to come back with them chainthrowing you whiles Nana recovers because you can DI away from the F-air chaingrab and cause Nana to stay behind in frames and most characters can get out of the Down throw chaingrab at low percentages. You can make getting this chain grab off hell if you learn how instead of just banning it. How is the Brawl scene going to grow and change if we just ban everything that causes us to do the slightest amount of thinking and improvising?

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Ok, this post moved from the houston thread to this thead (and edited some of the ranting parts out).

I've spent at least 50+ hours practicing their chain grabs, and yet you're just going to take that away from me? Why don't we take away the last 50 hours of your samus training, not 50 hours as in 2 days, but the whole last combined 50 hours that you've practiced all of the techniques you've found out. You won't be happy, and yet you expect us to be? Just because there are only 2 of us Ice Climber users that went to the last tournament doesn't mean that you can take advantage of us and have us not retaliate. You also made a comment earlier about few people using Ness and Lucas so you don't care if Marths chain grab them to death, it doesn't matter how many people use a character, the fact is, there always will be some, and you crippling one character and giving strength to others is going to make people hate you. Almost everyone here and in the other topic have been disagreeing with what you're trying to do, and yet you continue. If you had people to back up your claims and you were to make it fair, then we wouldn't be mad at you, and I wouldn't even mind much (I don't use their infinites that much anyways), but just saying "I'm banning it because it's cheap" out of the blue really makes people question you.

Anyways, just ban the backthrow if you really want it to not be infinite, because with the backthrow still in play, Ice Climbers can still infinite people with the rules you've allowed. Without the backthrow, the other people can get out of it. Also, I've seen people escape my forward throw combos before due to mashing the buttons fast enough. They were able to get out of the grab right as they were passed to the other climber and I couldn't do anything about it (several people have done this), there are ways out of it. Also, if you grab with Ice Climbers, then that just means you've earned your way to finally do some good with a combo, just like with Marth in melee. You keep saying that if someone was perfect with Ice Climbers than they could always grab you and combo you to death every time, that's true with any character. If someone was so good at dodging that you could never hit them, then they could get in all the hits they wanted on you and never get hit, unless they were to mess up, like with the chain grabs.

Also, stages like Rainbow Cruise and Delfino Plaza are ment to be counterpicks against people with chain throws like Ice Climbers. Almost every other character does well on those stages too, and can avoid getting comboed to death without any problem at all. Banning their chainthrows pretty much defeats the purpose of having those stages for counterpicks.

Anyways, just give the Ice Climbers a chance before you make assumptions. Yes their grabs are good, but they aren't game breaking, that's why you don't see Ice Climber mains winning tournaments (Hylian mains Mr. Game & Watch, Ice Climbers are only his alt).

Anyways, I'm not happy at all about the chain grabs being banned, but can you blame me? You probably expected that all of the Ice Climber users would be mad anyways, if it turns out that their grab combos are game breaking, then I'd gladly give them up to keep the balance of the game, but banning without proof bugs me.

napZzz

Smash Hero
wow. hylian probably just kicked *** all through that tournament and you must have been jealous and thought "hey! I'll be the good guy and ban the chaingrab I'll be a hero!" When you just ****ed up anyone that plays the ic's. It takes skill to do like alot of other characters. And you know what? Right now (like everyone else has said) go ban everything else "cheap" or something that makes people mad. Get rid of the falco cg to dair (even worse) and maybe the shine spike is cheap. Call the ****ing wambulance.

Imp

Smash Apprentice
Cry all you want, it isn't changing anything. They are his tournaments, don't like them, boycott. If there is so many pro ICG people, the boycott will work, and he will have to start allowing it to boost participation.

Yeah, and if you wanted to try and convince him to change, cussing him out doesn't work. Idiots. Go crawl out of the rock you came from if you can't condone yourself properly.

Elliot Gale

Smash Ace
Simple questions:

Why ban something that isn't broken?

Why ban the sole reason a character is even viable in the first place?

In case you haven't noticed, the ICs are not good without the CGs, and it's hardly possible to land a grab on a good Brawl player in the first place. It's harder to grab than in Melee. The CGs they have now are infinitely harder than Wobbling.

And I don't want any of your join date discrimination bull****, because I've been around the site for quite some time under the name Wiselugia.

Imp

Smash Apprentice
It's harder to grab than in Melee
Really? I've always found the lack of stun in Brawl to make it very easier to grab. Thats just me though.

Obviously the hoster finds it to be broken. If you've read his posts, which I highly doubt, considering what your post entails, he says when one grab is the determining factor (which if you're good at the ICG, it is) it isn't fair.

Ice climbers are only viable with chaingrabs? News to me.

stoopdklutz

Smash Journeyman
Well, Xyro won't read this because I joined in 07, but...

Are you trying to say that if an IC player can consistently chaingrab 0-death, the opponent's chances of winning go down to zero %? That's a very shallow argument. Sure, new people to the game will just play for fun, but soon they will think " Who is the best out of my group" and play to WIN. Keyword is WIN.

If you don't try to win, how can you say you're good? If you ban chaingrabs, or Ice climbers, you're just taking away a means for us ice Climber players to win. if it's in the game, might as well use it ito it's fullest potential. it's like winning 100 million dollars, but only taking a hundred. Absurd.

Sure, our motives to play are different, but we all have a subconscious goal-"To Win."

SpeedAcE

Smash Journeyman
Really? I've always found the lack of stun in Brawl to make it very easier to grab. Thats just me though.

Obviously the hoster finds it to be broken. If you've read his posts, which I highly doubt, considering what your post entails, he says when one grab is the determining factor (which if you're good at the ICG, it is) it isn't fair.
IC's grab range and shield grabs are horrid, any person slightly close to competent will hardly ever be grabbed in these ways. It's simple enough to avoid their grab range with virtually any character, and characters like Marth, Snake and MK utterly put ICs to shame because of their disjointed hitboxes, ability to seperate effectively, etc.

It is unlikely that you will be chaingrabbed to death against ICs from 0%. The timing for the chaingrab is constantly changing due to percentage and is also character dependent. Also, due to their miniscule grab proximity, this is even more difficult. But, yes, if you get grabbed at a moderately high percentage it's fair to assume you are going to die.

This premature ban is a perfect example of potential regression, the opposite of the tournament hoster's intentions of initiating a preemptive jab at stopping something unfair.

This also means that Texas will suck incalculably against ICs in tournys out of state.

Alou

Smash Cadet
07-08 members never stop amazing me.
We are not all bad, you know. Some of us are actually respectful and such.

Personally my stance is host decides rules. If you don't like them host your own,

But

Is there anyway a 'compromise' could be reached where it isn't banned? I mean it actually is a lot harder than you make it to be. I understand you acknowledge that it is a difficult thing to do and perform in a fight, but I think you seem to see it as something slightly easier than it actually is. The timing is just constantly changing.

megamanexev3

Smash Journeyman
Obviously, the most reasonable step is instead of banning the IC's, ban all the characters they can chaingrab against. That should solve the problem.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
well what about my opinion, i joined b4 07 so that should mean that my opinion mean a lil more to you. if you yourself say that you have never been beaten by an IC player why would you ban them

that seems to be just as pointless as banning any other chaingrab.

also i dont like the way you handled the point that was brought up about marth and lucas/ness.
you basically seem like your going power crazy right now, "I hereby deem the the Ice Climbers to unfair! and therefore banned! Ban Marth?! Ha! nobody even cares about EarthBound! Its not even coming to America!" You are not taking anybody else's opinion but your own into consideration when making these rulings. And if I lived in Texas, not only would i boycott your tourneys but I would start my own to replace them

Mr.C

Smash Master
Simple questions:

In case you haven't noticed, the ICs are not good without the CGs, and it's hardly possible to land a grab on a good Brawl player in the first place. It's harder to grab than in Melee. The CGs they have now are infinitely harder than Wobbling.

And I don't want any of your join date discrimination bull****, because I've been around the site for quite some time under the name Wiselugia.
Grabbing once under any circumstance while Nana is alive for the most part at certain percents resulting in a stock no matter what if the Ice Climber player doesn't suck isn't broken? If thats not broken what is? lol.

If you read his tournament thread he states "Icy's can grab up to 3 times" that is still an easy 40-60% due to how easy it is to grab combo with Ice Climbers. He did that so people would not abuse infinite grabs because it truly does ruin matches.

IDK where all these people are coming in here getting mad, he banned grabs being repeated more than three times which is understandable, he never said "I BAN ICYS" If you guys truly think this is devastating then its obvious the only reason you use and by any chance win using Icy's is because you are using a broken technique. He didn't ban a character he banned a technique that is broken. Just like how wall bombing was banned in Melee due to stalling, the funny thing is when that was first banned a bunch of noobs like yourselves complained lol.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
As things stand the SBR (Smash Back Room, which for those of you who don't know is the group that creates the official rule set for tournament organizers to go by) finds the idea of banning the Ice Climbers' chaingrabs to be ridiculous. While the SBR won't try to order tournament organizers around on issues such as this, we will warn you that making rules such as this one will cause you to lose your backing from the Smash community very quickly. On top of this your ruleset will be contradictory to the official SWF ruleset coming out sometime later this year.

For the sake of both your tournaments and the Smash community as a whole, please reconsider your ruling on this issue.

EDIT: I'm sure I won't be the only person from the SBR to chime in on this thread either. Just a quick heads up that this isn't just my opinion.

Chronopath

Smash Rookie
Grabbing once under any circumstance while Nana is alive for the most part at certain percents resulting in a stock no matter what if the Ice Climber player doesn't suck isn't broken? If thats not broken what is? lol.

If you read his tournament thread he states "Icy's can grab up to 3 times" that is still an easy 40-60% due to how easy it is to grab combo with Ice Climbers. He did that so people would not abuse infinite grabs because it truly does ruin matches.

IDK where all these people are coming in here getting mad, he banned grabs being repeated more than three times which is understandable, he never said "I BAN ICYS" If you guys truly think this is devastating then its obvious the only reason you use and by any chance win using Icy's is because you are using a broken technique. He didn't ban a character he banned a technique that is broken. Just like how wall bombing was banned in Melee due to stalling, the funny thing is when that was first banned a bunch of noobs like yourselves complained lol.
Because it was originally a flat out ban of IC CGs. What pisses of most people as well, is how he picks and chooses which CGs he wants to ban.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Indeed, it is very premature to ban the IC CG, and the SBR is at a consensus on the matter, which is actually quite rare. We would never try to enforce anything on TOs, but we hope you at least trust us to know what is best for a healthy advancement of the metagame in Brawl at this point in time. It goes without saying that when the first official SBR ruleset is released, the IC CG will definitely not be banned.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Trying to stop a train wreck before it happens..... well, you're only doing a good thing if the train was going to wreck in the first place. Otherwise, you're just a crazy jerk that is delaying everyone 's progress.

If you've got someone in your state that can chain grab with the Ice Climbers, you are LUCKY. Texas will be one of the first states to experience this BEFORE the summer starts. You can start your counter strategies, your counterpicks, etc., etc., all BEFORE the large summer tournaments. You have a heads up, because I'll just go ahead and tell you this:

Wobbling didn't win tournaments, and it was easier to do and not nearly as difficult to pull off.

This won't win tournaments, especially considering the top 4 characters in the game have no problem not getting grabbed or separating Nana from Popo. If it does win tournaments everywhere, after a while you'll see more than one guy using it and then tournaments degenerate into Ice Climber dittos. If this happens, go ahead and ban it. But right now you are going through what is called "growing pains"; this, like Dedede's chain grab, the infinite on ness/lucas, metaknight's tornado, Falco's chain grab, will be another strong tactic that isn't broken. Hell, I've just listed off 4 things that our community has panicked about at one point or another and they've already been dismissed by anyone good; what makes you think the ICs will be any different?

FreakingMethodiC

Smash Journeyman
Trying to stop a train wreck before it happens..... well, you're only doing a good thing if the train was going to wreck in the first place. Otherwise, you're just a crazy jerk that is delaying everyone 's progress.

If you've got someone in your state that can chain grab with the Ice Climbers, you are LUCKY. Texas will be one of the first states to experience this BEFORE the summer starts. You can start your counter strategies, your counterpicks, etc., etc., all BEFORE the large summer tournaments. You have a heads up, because I'll just go ahead and tell you this:

Wobbling didn't win tournaments, and it was easier to do and not nearly as difficult to pull off.

This won't win tournaments, especially considering the top 4 characters in the game have no problem not getting grabbed or separating Nana from Popo. If it does win tournaments everywhere, after a while you'll see more than one guy using it and then tournaments degenerate into Ice Climber dittos. If this happens, go ahead and ban it. But right now you are going through what is called "growing pains"; this, like Dedede's chain grab, the infinite on ness/lucas, metaknight's tornado, Falco's chain grab, will be another strong tactic that isn't broken. Hell, I've just listed off 4 things that our community has panicked about at one point or another and they've already been dismissed by anyone good; what makes you think the ICs will be any different?
B/c people are ignorant?

Nintendogs

Smash Journeyman

What is wrong with you people! How many times do I have to tell you?! Even with chaingrabs the Ice Climbers are not even close to being the best character in the game... they are stll mid-tier! Not even one Ice Climber player has won a major tournament since the game came out! By the way 3 CG's only do 18%. Thats only about a third of what Bowser's smash attacks do! It also kinda disappoints me that the Ice climbers in brawl are completely overrated and the only reason why I picked them up in melee was because they were underrated, nobody I knew used them, and most people thought that they were one of the worst characters in the game so I wanted to prove them wrong.

Xyro77

Untill you people actually READ what i posted, i will not respond here anymore.

Thank you, Mr.C and Needle of Juntah

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I read this ENTIRE thread. Word for word of every post before even bringing this to the attention of the SBR. Then, after that I read all of your posts again. All you've stated was that people who joined after a certain year aren't worth listening to. This is not Melee and this is not Wobbling. This is a completely different aspect that aactually varies from opponent to opponent. Please I just ask that you give your reasons in this thread without the needless condescending as if you were talking to a bunch of n00bs. A real discussion with the actual Smash patrons would be nice.

We are only doing this for the sake of the Smash Community.

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
sigh I hate ICs but I have to agree that banning their chain grab isn't worth it.

Look, I see how you think things through and yes this could be a train wreck but it's not.

I have yet to find a good IC player in Tally and with that being the case the only way for to get better at Brawl, though I hate the game I win at, is to learn how they play and then develop a counter strategy. Honestly, Freeze Glitch was terrible and yes it got banned, because that was broken, Wobbling for the most part was banned where I went but even then when it happened it still didn't stop people.

Hell if you saw the matches between Zack's IC's and Green Mario you'd think Mario is broken. Green could not get grabbed easily if ever and even if he lost a stock because of it he was skilled enough to kill again.

One thing you may have not thought of, Xyro, is that maybe you have too high of an ego. I know this is tough to take, hell I had to take one of these suppositories a few weeks ago when I was getting ***** by Zelda with Olimar. Sometimes if you win a tournament you walk away thinking you're bad-***, not saying I'm not, but you just get a bigger ego.

IT happens. Almost all smash players SHOULD agree, regardless of their feelings, that they think that they are too good at times. I've seen vids of Ganon players showing how good he is and it made me sad when they weren't from my point of view.

Also not saying that I'll defend all people who are "new members" but listen. Mango picked Melee up way after the game came out, 6 yrs almost, and then in a matter of months was on par with King one of the best Jigglypuff players in America. New people can come on the board and just have the "god skills" for a character. Mango won pound if you didn't know. Ask Mew2king, or better yet ask him how much he loves Mango's Jiggly.

I really don't like making cases for characters I don't play even more for a game I don't enjoy half as much as Melee but I'll make a stand for what I think is right and fight for my friends!
*pikmin applaud*

*edit* BTW I've been a member who doesn't have money outside of tournaments so my date on my date joined has sadly changed.

ALSO I've read this entire thread even the comments after I finished typing and editing this!

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
IDK where all these people are coming in here getting mad, he banned grabs being repeated more than three times which is understandable...
*FALCON FACE PALM*

1st sorry for double post wanted to address this.

2nd If someone put limits on something like this what would happen if it were a real match? They get disqualified?
Look if we have a limit on grabs, DDD gets four, Falco gets 5 and MK, I'll be lenient, gets 6 tornados a match. That doesn't sound like fun. And doesn't sound fair.

If you played my Olimar you might hate how easily I can kill with the Up smash. You can limit it to three times a match but I'll kill you three times with it then.

Even though this post will persuade you to hate me more than listen, even though I'm sure you don't care about my point of veiw that's why I'm typing this message right now, I see a similarity with you and Bush.

You accepted two people's points of view that support your own plan, even though one was just said without and reason other than hates a character and probably isn't skilled enough to beat that said character, and probably years down the road, if this road is travelled, will look at it and cry.

Seriously if YOU listen and weren't so steel trap minded you would hear what many people are saying isn't right or the logical steps to take.

Xyro77

I read this ENTIRE thread. Word for word of every post before even bringing this to the attention of the SBR. Then, after that I read all of your posts again. All you've stated was that people who joined after a certain year aren't worth listening to. This is not Melee and this is not Wobbling. This is a completely different aspect that aactually varies from opponent to opponent. Please I just ask that you give your reasons in this thread without the needless condescending as if you were talking to a bunch of n00bs. A real discussion with the actual Smash patrons would be nice.

We are only doing this for the sake of the Smash Community.
UndrDog, as an 04 member you have seen and exprienced LOTS AND LOTS of things like i have. So i would think that you will understand where im coming from even though you may not AGREE with it. All my reasoning is in this section below. Every thing i have typed is TRUE. Some say i shouldnt ban it so early while othe say i shouldnt ban it at all. I say, i dislike a move that at be escaped out of unless the IC mess up.

This part isnt aimed at you UndrDog.

I declare that if any one responds to my posts in a way that shows they did not read the below section, i will respond to you with the same section you should have read.

XYRO(tgm) says:

1. Lets talk melee for a sec. In melee wobbling/infinite chain grabbing(ICG) were never OFFICIALy banned. The back room took the easy way out(are were afraid of the backlash if they decided to ban it) and decided to let the tournament host create the rules. So in Brawl, I dont give a **** about backlash and i will take the stand of stoping the train wreck before it happens. And what i mean by that is this: i have seen time and time again(and most of you have to, although u wont admit it) that there have been matches in melee and brawl where player 1 is clearly better than player 2 (based of of previous tourney placings/MMs) but yet player 2 pulls off a wobble or ICG due to a single grab and take a match from player 1. Tell me is this "fair"?

2. Dont get grabed! Play smarter! Again, these are common counter attacks from people who most like-ly are 07-08 members (people who cant tell a apple from a rhinoceros). In brawl, shield stun has been reduced GREATLY or maybe even eliminated in some cases! This means that if the attack hits the IC shield, its a grab. Unless u space perfectly, and even then(since there isnt L canceling) u may still be grabed. WD and L-canceling are gone, those 2 things played a major roll in how people got out out of situations, now that its gone.....IC have an advantage here. If you even try to fight this, you have sheer poop for brains.

3. "Well if you ban/semi ban the ICG then u gotta ban XYZ that character XYZ can do." How about you STFU, stop smoking pot and realize that the MAIN REASON why i am banning this ICG. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO ESCAPE IT UNLESS THE IC MESSES UP OR THEY ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO GET HIT BY THE LEVEL ENVIORNMENT. 2ndly, falco CG,dedede CG,marth CG on ness/lucas have all been PROVEN to be escape-able. If you want proof of this, go to ****ing youtube and look.

4. Arguments like "well a good meta/snake/marth/falco/ect would never lose to this ICG business". Do you know how easy it is to pull off a grab? Just one per stock is not hard. There isnt a pro or noob that does not get grabbed. Again, since the shield system is grab friendly, it makes it even more viable to grab. not to mention u can send out nana to grab well ahead of you. Also, think of it this way: YOU have to stop ALL grabs, THEY only need ONE.

5. Some might counter with "oh yea well what about tripping?!?! HA since there are 2 climbers that means there chances of tripping are double, so there IS a way around it". My retort is this: plz go drink iodine and die. Since tripping is EXTREMLY rare and the fact that you only need ONE grab per stock........who cares if u trip 3 times. All u needed was ONE GRAB. And please dont retort with "well practice on not getting grabbed", it doesnt work like that and ALL of you know it. THEY NEED ONE GRAB.

5a. Hylian, if you read this before u check out the houston thread, plz go read my post in the houston thread. Im willing to make a deal with you.

6. Some people claim that the ICG is EXTREMLY hard to do and its even harder cause its different per character. I FULLY AGREE!!!! Except when all u see is a max of 10 characters per tourney, its kinda easy to remember the timing for only 10 characters. I swear on anthing you want that if you sit down for 2-3 weeks and practice ICG it will become easier. So the arguement of "its super hard to do so it shouldnt be banned' is retared.

7. Just like our president(wether you like or dislike him) i am taking out the trash(ICG) BEFORE it starts to stink(cause problems or screw up tourney results). I am not claiming that the world will all pick up IC to win tournies. its not about winning tournies. Its about IC beating people who are clearly better than they are due to ICG.

8. When you people respond. I ASK that you PLZ take it from my point of view and at least ATTEMPT to consider how it feels for people who get 3 and 4 stocked from ICG hen in reality they may have been the better player.

9. I will run my tournaments how i see fit. if you cant handle that......plz commit suicide.

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
UndrDog, as an 04 member you have seen and exprienced LOTS AND LOTS of things like i have. So i would think that you will understand where im coming from even though you may not AGREE with it. All my reasoning is in this section below. Every thing i have typed is TRUE. Some say i shouldnt ban it so early while othe say i shouldnt ban it at all. I say, i dislike a move that at be escaped out of unless the IC mess up.

This part isnt aimed at you UndrDog.

I declare that if any one responds to my posts in a way that shows they did not read the below section, i will respond to you with the same section you should have read.
Again with the so called experience, you could be playing smash brothers since 04 but you may still be inferior to others, including people that started after and before you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom