• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of Brokenness V - Where did Webster go? 5/30/09 Chicago, IL (Vid in Main Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scythe

Smash Master
don't tell them you're playing friendlies just say you're watching and if you really want i can let you say you brought my set up sense i'm a t.o. anyways and get free venue for that.
If you could do that for me, I'll go. Good ol' Norm.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I'm winning this.

Webster is in my pants.
The trophies shall be mine.

I want a trophy for TvC, too :D. I should really play the game... I haven't played it since the last Chicago tourney I came to ;_;

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
I'm winning this.

Webster is in my pants.
I had no idea you were so tall, dark, and thick

jeeze you got me beat son....

.............................................................................................................................................................................

EVERYONE PAY SPECIAL ATTENTION TO THIS MESSAGE:

last screenz tournament, someone stole dark kakashi's (miguel) wii. and i know this has been discussed in this thread. i am telling you all right now: if someone is caught stealing anyone's anything...you are going to deal with me directly. i am going to embarrass the fuck out of you. and you will NEVER...EVER...be allowed to attend one of our tournaments ever again.

dark kakashi puts his heart and soul into these events! he houses numerous amounts of people (including myself) monthly, charging them absolutely zero. and i'll be got-fucking-damned if someone is gonna waltz in here and steal his or anyone elses stuff!

i hope we are all clear on this. there is zero tolerance for this bullshit! if i have to make an example out of a theif, by beating the living shit out of them...

please don't test me...:mad:

I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH...no homo (well...uhmmm....lmfao)!!!

we'll see you guys this weekend :)

Zjiin

Smash Master
I completely agree with Webster and will also be keeping a close eye on any of this nonsense. Believe me, if you're caught stealing, being banned from tourneys will be the LAST of your problems.

lain

Smash Master
I will be closing a close high eye, which means I will be paying ridiculous attention and inattention to certain things.

:[ fml

Sliq

Smash Master
I'm coming to this, and I need:

housing
a teammate for Brawl and Melee

Moozle

Smash Champion
Hey I was wondering, will there be spots for friendlies open? And if there are, how long/when will they be open? Sorry I'm new to tournies :p

Zjiin

Smash Master
Not many people were willing to enter teams for any less than $1 last time, so if that's still the case, there will be no melee doubles. Instead there will be lowe tier or random $1 entry.

We all know my Mewtwo is going to win the Melee tournament.
It'll at least beat the hell out of Ray Chun, hahahaha

alcheato

Smash Ace
There's a small chance I'll go but I remember the parking situation being the worst I've ever seen, which decreases my chances of going.

DrewB008

Smash Lord
alcheato talk to me on aim and you can meet me at my house probably and ride with me

offer open to at most 2 more people who live in the area, so get on it quick people

edit: this is assuming you live nearby, which i think you at least used to, dunno if thats still the case.

Moozle

Smash Champion
alcheato talk to me on aim and you can meet me at my house probably and ride with me

offer open to at most 2 more people who live in the area, so get on it quick people

edit: this is assuming you live nearby, which i think you at least used to, dunno if thats still the case.
Do you consider Glenview on the way? I looked at a map and it seemed that way :p

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
i need a teammate

and i'll mm that one dude in melee ganon dittos, whoever asked for it
That's my MM. I go by LoOshKiN, easy enough. Do you really go by DrewBoo8, because I don't want to look like an idiot asking around for you if that's not what you go by, especially if the place is going to be packed.
:laugh:

Quaz

Smash Master
oh man rat is coming to this?

Time to prepare for another shoulda tech'd it moment against that guy. *whimper*

zjiin money match me my ness VS your fox 1 dolla you up for it?

Zjiin

Smash Master
Singles entry is only $5. Payout is 60/30/10. I would raise it to $10 but i'm not gonna change it in the middle of their circuit. Plus lower entry fees bring more playaz.

There are no doubles, only a $1 side tourney which has yet to be decided. Or maybe crew tourney????? We'll see.

Karibola

Smash Apprentice
Singles entry is only $5. Payout is 60/30/10. I would raise it to $10 but i'm not gonna change it in the middle of their circuit. Plus lower entry fees bring more playaz.

There are no doubles, only a $1 side tourney which has yet to be decided. Or maybe crew tourney????? We'll see.
I say low tiers. Low tiers are fun.

Karibola

Smash Apprentice
Start practicing up those bowsers I guess....maybe people who main low tiers should get rewarded every now and then...or just make anther play pichu or something idk

DrewB008

Smash Lord
low tier crews sounds really boring actually

"who should we counterpick this ness with, we have a zelda, bowser, and yoshi to choose from?"

looshkin i go by bigd but youll be able to find me asking for any variation of that name or this one

moozle, maybe, but i was really hoping to just let people meet at my house and get in my car instead of making stops all over, i'll let you know what the deal will be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom