• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of Brokenness V - Where did Webster go? 5/30/09 Chicago, IL (Vid in Main Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rat

Smash Lord
Zjiin my Dry Bones vs your Yoshi mm?
Best of 5?
I'm banning Rainbow Road.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
So, assuming I can fanangle a ride from Michigan, I'm strongly thinking about coming to this so I can rock the commentary mic with Panda.

Any "Show Me Your News" fans coming?

Rat

Smash Lord
lol oops i forgot I put that in there. Yoshi's story is pretty good though.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
Also, i tried to play Castlevania today and somehow ended up playing Yoshi's Story.
That sounds like the crossover game that no one dared imagine. Give Yoshi some Holy Water Eggs and he could easily take out Dracula.

Incidentally, I don't have a teammate for this tournament (since, you know, it's me and that's always my situation). Anyone want to join me for teams?

Sliq

Smash Master
So, assuming I can fanangle a ride from Michigan, I'm strongly thinking about coming to this so I can rock the commentary mic with Panda.

I was on it once, if that counts.

I still need a Brawl teammate and a joint to sleep at.

Rat

Smash Lord
the problem with yoshi's island is that it's super hard. (mainly 100%ing the extra levels)

Difficulty Scale
1----------------------------5--------------------------------10-----11
Nintendogs---anyFF---Mario-----Megaman----Ikaruga---IWBTG---Yoshi's Island

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
linguini

the problem with yoshi's island is that it's super hard. (mainly the extra levels)

Difficulty Scale
1----------------------------5--------------------------------10-----11
Nintendogs---anyFF---Mario-----Megaman----Ikaruga---IWBTG---Yoshi's Island
LOLOL at nintendogs at 1. hahahahhahaha rat.

metroid1117

Smash Master

We're getting commentary? Cool.

By the way, I like Show Me Your News :).

Moozle

Smash Champion

Eek I'm a fan to the point of nerdy obsession :laugh: I've listened to almost all of the podcasts...they make me smile :p

Also, don't worry too much about giving me a ride Drew, I was just trying to see if anyone was more willing than my brother to drive me there lol.

Zjiin

Smash Master
If i'm not lazy and bring a vcr. If someone else brings one, i'll bring tapes to upload them. I just hate carrying it around.

Sliq

Smash Master
Wanna team? :)

also yeah, nintendogs was pretty hard. Those **** dogs never understood a word I said....
Sure. Finally, I team with someone at a tournament I've met before. -_-

grimacetpp

Smash Apprentice
if you are so dedicated to waffles you name yourself after them i must respect you enough to agree...but isn't it spelled with two f's when refering to the food
it's pronounced Way-fuls aight dawg.

Also, just a reminder for anyone who doesn't want the tournament to run too long, feel free to bring a setup, not only does it decrease your venue fee, but each setup ensures that pools will get done faster, and you will either have more time for friendlies or be able to go home earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom