• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuDatz Presentz: ChuDat's dojo - Yellow Belt $300 Pot! - 6.27.09 - LIVESTREAM UP!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I was planning on doing live stream AZ, i've got a nice setup with mulitiple mics

You can record stuff on separate TVs if you'd like though, you recorded all your own matches in the past

However, it would be nice if someone could bring a computer with tio. If not we can install Tio on one of the computers there

meepxzero

Smash Master
IC infinite is banned here? Well, Meep, I'll let you use it post-tourney in a MM (assuming there is time, frankly I highly doubt an MD/VA tourney can finish before 8pm rofl), I want to fight you un-handicapped (aka at your full potential).

I'm getting excited for this.

Or Midwest ;)

Though MD/VA is my origin.
its not banned just chu doesnt like them.

and yea i doubt wed have time to mm.

edit: boo azen u quiting brawl with chillin *sadface*?

Lobos

Smash Master
Also to let everyone know, we pay $10 for the venue but we are allowed to use the computers there. So if anyone wants to get wrecked in CS:S before the tourney or when you guys are knocked out come see me. Hat you better come so we can like **** **** lol

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Go MD/VA! I'd watch the livestream if they All weren't so laggy with the worst quality lollz.

The live stream here is a full connection on LAN, and didn't lag last time, the internet is very high quality at this place

I will have the video quality up high as well, the only reason it will lag would be because of your own internet, most internets believe it or not can't keep up with the stream, hence the lag

HAT

Smash Ace
Also to let everyone know, we pay $10 for the venue but we are allowed to use the computers there. So if anyone wants to get wrecked in CS:S before the tourney or when you guys are knocked out come see me. Hat you better come so we can like **** **** lol
hell yea lobos, lets go.

also, i will be taking money matches against my zero suit-- who wants some?

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
alright so anyone near gaithsburg can help me out O.o pm me i cant use the hotels internet much. i could take the shuttle they have here so some other place. how far is this from the tourny anyway maybe i could ask a friend who came for a ride

im on washingtonian blvd where theres like 4 hotels in a row lol

Overclassed

Smash Journeyman
I've a laptop with TiO on it. Would that be convenient?

Edit: If I can't make it before teams, Coney can bring it in. I trust 'im.

Also, will there be TF2 on these computers?

I love me some granary. :=

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Why would you make that up like it's some active gossip in the community, are you bored?

And Chu, I didn't trash your rep at all, I blatantly pointed out what selfish act you were doing, and if you actually try to claim that the motive behind you banning IC infinites isn't that Meep destroys you basically every tournament, you're lying.

I just said what needed to be said, none of that cute "You live at home/You don't drive" bringing your personal life onto smashboards that you like to do.

says the guy who went back 10+ pages to find my post....riiiiiggghhht...

I didn't make it up...atleast 6 people on aib have told me that....but i don't care...I'm not going there for help. I just figured i would bring it to chu's attention

Don't Shoot the messenger

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
azen/chillin: come on...I'm finally back and excited to see you guys and suddenly ya'll quit again? pffttttt......I miss you guys!!!

This feels like Melee again where azen/neo/chillin (well not so much chillin) have random hiatus's that span months, only to return.

chillindude829

Smash Master
azen/chillin: come on...I'm finally back and excited to see you guys and suddenly ya'll quit again? pffttttt......I miss you guys!!!

This feels like Melee again where azen/neo/chillin (well not so much chillin) have random hiatus's that span months, only to return.
haha sorry man. i dont think this is just gonna be a hiatus though, i genuinely hate this game, trying to move on. but if you come to chus sometime, ill come by and we can chill

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
=^_^=

If Chillin quits, then I have no more reason to play. Unless Chu wants to smash with me again after all these months, but I doubt he will lolllz

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
hell yea lobos, lets go.

also, i will be taking money matches against my zero suit-- who wants some?
I've a laptop with TiO on it. Would that be convenient?

Edit: If I can't make it before teams, Coney can bring it in. I trust 'im.

Also, will there be TF2 on these computers?

I love me some granary. :=

We need to play and if everyone is good(I know Lobos is) we need to make a clan lol.

I love CounterStrike Source and I like TF2 so let's go :chuckle:

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
=^_^=

I've only smashed all these years cause of H2YL. For a long time Chillin was the only one left that smashed with me, but now we're into 2d fighters like SF4 and TvC :chuckle: I don't care if we're not tourney level, whatever my friends play is fun.

Hova: Yes Tales games are amazing.

Top Bottom