• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuDatz Presentz: ChuDat's dojo - Yellow Belt $300 Pot! - 6.27.09 - LIVESTREAM UP!

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I've only smashed all these years cause of H2YL. For a long time Chillin was the only one left that smashed with me, but now we're into 2d fighters like SF4 and TvC :chuckle: I don't care if we're not tourney level, whatever my friends play is fun.
Good ****.

Me, Azen, and Chillin' plan on getting as far as we can into SF4 competitively. It will be fun. When Modern Warfare 2 comes out, we're going to see how far we can progress. The money you can make with these games are awesome and the games are genuinely great from a competitive standpoint.

Good luck, MD/VA. I'll come to a tournament if Chu invites me as his teammate since we're pretty unstoppable (except for Lobos and Jayo, grr).

Omni

BRoomer
Kadaj,

Add me on AIM. InfernoOmni.

Talking to the gf right now. I can play you later tonight tho'.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Overclassed we can use any and all setups.

Also, whoever is jerogai on aim, I personally can't give you a ride, you'd have to ask people who are coming. I know the cars i'm aware of are full.

Also, be ON TIME. I can't stress that enough. I am starting the tournament at 12, I don't care who isn't there yet, you're going to losers or DQ'd.

Omni, if Street Fighter IV went competitive, it would be just like brawl, fun for a while, but in actuality people would start playing to win, and SFIV is super campy, and then no one would attack at all and it would get boring.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Overclassed we can use any and all setups.

Also, whoever is jerogai on aim, I personally can't give you a ride, you'd have to ask people who are coming. I know the cars i'm aware of are full.

Also, be ON TIME. I can't stress that enough. I am starting the tournament at 12, I don't care who isn't there yet, you're going to losers or DQ'd.

Omni, if Street Fighter IV went competitive, it would be just like brawl, fun for a while, but in actuality people would start playing to win, and SFIV is super campy, and then no one would attack at all and it would get boring.
Just to be sure on this, Am I supposed to get there at 10 or 11?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
If the brawl players took it competitive, to be exact

the scene isnt' as large as smash

meh street fighter is fun but if this community took it competitive it would suck balls

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
If the brawl players took it competitive, to be exact

the scene isnt' as large as smash

meh street fighter is fun but if this community took it competitive it would suck balls

actually unlike this game you can get punished for camping too much xD soooo dont think too much about the camping

Omni

BRoomer
There's like... a wall that stops a person from retreating. And it's never a good idea to pin yourself in the corner.

Unless you're suggesting the Smash Community would all main Akuma, lol.

But yeah, playing super campy and defensive in this game doesn't pay off as much as Brawl. Only super campy characters like Akuma, Dhalsim, and Sagat have a good camping game and all of it can be countered.

ChuDat

Smash Master
The venue is open at 10:00 AM. We won't be starting teams until 12, realistically.

Yes, we could use more set-ups so please bring them

See everyone tomorrow!

Lobos

Smash Master
Ok I haven't been here in a while but I was interested in attending this tournament. If there is anyone in the Bowie area how can pick me up I will gladly pay you.

Please respond as soon as possible.
I'm in the bowie area, pm me.

so tant... front page says teams start at 11... does it start at 12?
PS you've been to many tournaments so you should already know the deal >_>

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
hey I need some helpzor I am bringing

Jash
Crismas
Me
Xivik

I have no problem paying for gas I am arriving at Baltimore Travel Plaza and my bus leaves back at 1025ish so someone please contact me to help me XD

646-842-0950 I am going to ask meep but I rather post JUSTTTT IN CASE

dr.lu

Smash Rookie
hey I need some helpzor I am bringing

Jash
Crismas
Me
Xivik

I have no problem paying for gas I am arriving at Baltimore Travel Plaza and my bus leaves back at 1025ish so someone please contact me to help me XD

646-842-0950 I am going to ask meep but I rather post JUSTTTT IN CASE
ohhhhh yeahhhhhh *touches self*

D

Deleted member

wowww I've definitely been playing nothing but the Tales games for the last month. Why am I not playing with you guys.

:(

Jdawg26

Smash Apprentice
**** it, I wanted to go to this, but I didn't get back home from Florida until 5pm. D: This would've been my 2nd tournament too, and a good experience. Maybe next time... T_T

Coney

Smash Master
fun tourney! i think they went to finish it somewhere

didn't enter singles, wasn't feeling the mojo, wish i would've gone to woodbridge instead :<

also, i think we're seriously going to plan a smash 64 tourney. a bunch of people were interested!

EDIT - also, a big big shoutout to poor vist, who got gayed like i've never seen in tourney

Overclassed

Smash Journeyman
Ditto the Gay'd Vist match. Honestly.

Otherwise, pretty good ya'll. Didn't do so hot, but hey- TiO and 4 TVs seemed to help out enough :]

Top Bottom