• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuDatz Presentz: ChuDat's dojo - Yellow Belt $300 Pot! - 6.27.09 - LIVESTREAM UP!

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
lowwwwwww tooo soon EE

btw other reports say he is alive...any pics for that reaction?
yeah I just saw an ABC report that he was dead, I then switch it to Fox and they said that he's in a coma or something. :ohwell:

Farah Fawcett's death isn't gonna be remembered if this news is true

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
Chu's smart rule : if the ledge is grabbed by a player more then 50 times... that player forfeits the match

way better then that dumb **** about you lose only if the timer runs out and you grab it more then x amount of times... but should the count be smaller then 50?

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Chu's smart rule : if the ledge is grabbed by a player more then 50 times... that player forfeits the match

way better then that dumb **** about you lose only if the timer runs out and you grab it more then x amount of times... but should the count be smaller then 50?
you have to wait for the match to be over in some way first right?

and what happens if both people are over the limit?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I'm undefeated against Atomsk in tourney. HUZZAH. As long as I don't lose to some gay char as per usual (diddy/olimar/ic's) I got this!

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
ill pay anyone to come get me i live in NJ but will be staying in maryland ALL weekend. gonna be so bored at this hotel we gota play smash!! idk where the hotel is im leaving now will be there in 3 hours lol. maryland cant be that big anyway

edit: dam im in hotel mamot in gathersburg which is like 30 miles away. =D helpz

Overclassed

Smash Journeyman
Sorry guys, just to clarify-

If I'm just in it for singles, do I still need to be there by 11? Or can I be a little later (before 3)? I hope to get there ASAP, but there's a required meeting where I work that I don't want to skip :=

I will though :x

Lobos

Smash Master
Sorry guys, just to clarify-

If I'm just in it for singles, do I still need to be there by 11? Or can I be a little later (before 3)? I hope to get there ASAP, but there's a required meeting where I work that I don't want to skip :=

I will though :x
You can call chu or tant and let them know if you're gonna be late. You don't have to be there at 11 to enter singles but be there between 1-2pm....3pm at the latest as we are limited on time.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
yea lol... I was pretty shocked he took it that far, but he felt bad doing it after he won.

Yea i like the instantly lose after 50 grabs. Some people just dont feel like trying to camp and pray for the them to go over 50 grabs and run the timer.
There shouldn't be any limit to what can be done against IC's grabbing you 3 times and winning imo

70 grabs/time limit is somewhat of a necessity vs IC's depending on which character you're playing so it should just be the standard rule that has been made

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
lol chu, a rumors going around saying you don't actually help the people you just take their money.

anyway

this one will be live streamed?
Why would you make that up like it's some active gossip in the community, are you bored?

And Chu, I didn't trash your rep at all, I blatantly pointed out what selfish act you were doing, and if you actually try to claim that the motive behind you banning IC infinites isn't that Meep destroys you basically every tournament, you're lying.

I just said what needed to be said, none of that cute "You live at home/You don't drive" bringing your personal life onto smashboards that you like to do.

meepxzero

Smash Master
yeaaa neo makes a point lol... I really shoulda won that game but i was bashing at myself messing up all my cgs LOL.

yea i like playin with cooters since they can attack me a lot due to them knowing how i play close up.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
IC infinite is banned here? Well, Meep, I'll let you use it post-tourney in a MM (assuming there is time, frankly I highly doubt an MD/VA tourney can finish before 8pm rofl), I want to fight you un-handicapped (aka at your full potential).

I'm getting excited for this.

Please MD/VA for the love of god... Don't let NY/NJ take our *** holes this tournament.

10nohomo
Or Midwest ;)

Though MD/VA is my origin.

Top Bottom