• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuDatz Presentz: ChuDat's dojo - Yellow Belt $300 Pot! - 6.27.09 - LIVESTREAM UP!

Oath.

Smash Ace
If Oath and I are banned, we're not just gonna sit home and be like "**** wish we could be at a tourney!
i dont do that i say what ever and go on with my day. it's just one tourney and also if chu is hosting it at someones house that ISN'T his, can't we go because they know nothing about this situation. but then again there is always that chance that chu will tell them that little kid stole some my merchandise lol

Reioumu

Smash Lord
I used to take Tae Kwon Do, was only 2 belts from black, but it got in the way of school :/... Though some people saw the **** I was doing to the MK thing at BTYF. I even kneed it in the face too ^_^
-Rei

meepxzero

Smash Master
al stick to my word chu about not infiniting u. Your probably right i should have convidence without it because a lotta friendlies we did where i didnt infinite you the game coulda gone either way and limiting it could improve my game by ten folds. I know i practiced for the other dojo without infinting and learned a lotta none grab tricks.

I just like having the little edge LOL, but yah no infinite.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Just to make this clear: Is Meep allowed to infinite everyone except Chu? 'Cuz then I feel sorry for everyone who isn't him, me, or Azen.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
LMFAO I bet you guys do this too.

Hey man, good luck with your tournament though.

I'm not dragging you guys in the mud at all O.o. I believe you guys are doing this to your selves. BTW, I also find your jokes to be hilarious haha. OATH TOOK MY WII *******!!!! Dude, just consider your self on the VIP list as you say. D@mn, that sounds tight, I want to be on the VIP list now :(.

Nope, I was just using that as an example. If anything, Forte suffered the most since he depended on me for rides. We most likely wouldn't place anyway right now, so it doesn't affect us much.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Yo Meep you can infinite me all day!

If you can grab me

hova

Smash Champion
i would like to request no ghey alt grabs or cg grabs of any kind.

Meep- you say you only CG because people camp you and you don't like to drag out matches. you know i'll fight you straight up all day long; if you don't CG i'll promise you won't have to worry about approaching even one time

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
dude i wouldnt camp ic's if infinite was banned, why do u think people play like that? :p

we are scared for our ****ing lives. u grab us, we die. consequently, we camp our ***** off. if it was banned, i guarantee playstyle vs IC would change :p

meep u coming to chus for MELEE tonight??

meepxzero

Smash Master
al not infinite u plank if u dont plank me LOL and i really doubt that the part where people excessively camp me. There so easy to camp so why not?

im probably not plank i have school stuff i needa take care of b4 apex x_x and its a lot.

Omni

BRoomer
al not infinite u plank if u dont plank me LOL and i really doubt that the part where people excessively camp me. There so easy to camp so why not?

im probably not plank i have school stuff i needa take care of b4 apex x_x and its a lot.
People camp you because of your CG.

If you promised not to CG people, they would definitely attack you.

But then you'd have a better chance of losing.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
People camp you because of your CG.

If you promised not to CG people, they would definitely attack you.

But then you'd have a better chance of losing.
I dunno man, people are cheap and will eventually start camping him if they started to lose.

meepxzero

Smash Master
if that were true why do mks camp each other to death or snakes camp mks to death ;o lol.

all ur logic is failed when they are within death range.

kinda wish the infinite was easy as wobbling just so people could see the sh*t i have to put up with against half the people who camp me hardcore.

Omni

BRoomer
if that were true why do mks camp each other to death or snakes camp mks to death ;o lol.

all ur logic is failed when they are within death range.

kinda wish the infinite was easy as wobbling just so people could see the sh*t i have to put up with against half the people who camp me hardcore.
MK's camp each other because they don't have projectiles and it is a ditto. It's a spacing game. First person to step into attack range has a high possibility of getting hit.

Snakes camp MK's to death because attacking with grenades at a distance is more beneficial. Fighting close range just gets you tornado'ed.

And BS, Meep. Your Lucario was the campiest thing I've ever seen in my entire life. Now you main a character that promotes attacking because if you successfully get inside, you get a kill. People CAMP you HARDCORE because you KILL people with ONE grab.

meepxzero

Smash Master
im arguing whos to say i wont get camped if ur around 60% or higher.

Saying you wont camp me and attack is a complete understatement of brawl because the whole game revolves around it.

I dont give a crap if you camp me but dont expect to live if i grab you. People say they wont camp me if i dont use infinites, but that is complete bs when the person wants to win. No one can make a logical arguement because you dont play ice climbers and realize how limited your options are when you use them.

I agree its broken against certain people cuz not everyone camps, but its far from it when u compare snake and mk being played to their gayest potential. This arguement is as lame as telling a snake to limit the nades he can pull out to 1 just so we can safely attack him easier or tell an mk to never tornado because apparently if we limited those two moves we would attack them more instead of camp.

and your right steve i am rewarded for attacking. i dont give a crap if you camp me all u want =). I dont wanna conform to the campy brawl game because that is what im going to do have to when you remove the infinite because my char is bad.

Leafplayer452

Smash Journeyman
I may be coming to this! Me and my dad just talked and I was trying to convince him to take me to this. I was trying to compromise with him by saying "I'll have a limit to one tourney a month" but then he said "Well if this one works out, I'll think about taking you to others later on"

Im so happy

Omni

BRoomer
If IC's can't infinite, they drop very low on the tier list.

If Snake has to limit how many grenades he uses, he'll still be in the same place.

Can't really compare the two.

Top Bottom