• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuDatz Presentz: ChuDat's dojo - Yellow Belt $300 Pot! - 6.27.09 - LIVESTREAM UP!

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Kadaj those videos are amazing. If I counted right, in the first video there were 6 grabs before the kill. So meep could pull that off in the tournament and it would still be legal.

Also did I hear we are having a real life Smash? Is there going to be crews? XD

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
If that were the case, BMX Oath and I would be DEGENERATION X. And it would be HELL..........IN A CELL!

And beat everyone. Well, not hova, unless we used steel chairs.

D

Deleted member

The IC's infinite is mad frustrating. I kinda understand where he's coming from. But IMO, Play to Win is the key phrase here.
If everyone played to win, no one would play this game.

BMX

Smash Lord
Dude, just put me in there. I would crush these little kiddies. :p

I wrestle, do boxing, and am learning muai thai.

Who wants some?

BMX

Smash Lord
lmao true

But who said I couldn't fight?

I use to do Muay Thai too, not that I'd be throwing kicks tho I don't want to cave anyone's chest in lol
You right. I don't wanna get banned for killing a smasher square in the heart. lol let alone arrested.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Wow this topic is hilarious now-

Jon is right in essence, if we just play melee, etc., these problems go away

But i'd rather make brawl work somehow? Since I suck at melee? Anyways, as long as Lain can do it to people, I want to be able to fight IC's. If a major tourney says IC's are banned for grabs, then we can ban it. I need matchup experience, not half-baked IC grabs, even though they would still wreck me

GIMR i didn't ignore you btw, IC's can just do 80% per grab instead of alternating grabs for infinites, so in essence it is two grabs and you're dead vs one grab

Whatever, fight it out, I don't care anymore. Even though I'm helping with this event. Chu and Plank seem to be the only ones completely against it...but whatever. I'll go with either way, ultimately I think Chu needs to make a decision since it's his tourney, that way we can prepare for it ahead of time.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
If we can't beat the other regions in smash then we will have to beat them in fist fights. What better way to get better at fighting then at a dojo.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Hey you know what I found out recently?

Japan really loves to play brawl, and you know what else?
they don't john about it, the only thing they dont like is tripping.

and they have all kinds of ways to stop tornado and dair camping from mk

they also know alot more about grab release set-ups than we do

TheTantalus

Smash Hero

I'm just warning you I can forsee an EE pithy reply to this comment in the near future, i.e. next time he reads this topic, be ready, it could amaze and dazzle you

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I would reply with something, but EE is more eloquent than I am, and I don't wanna ruin his fun, as he says "imitated but not duplicated"

meepxzero

Smash Master
Wow this topic is hilarious now-

Jon is right in essence, if we just play melee, etc., these problems go away

But i'd rather make brawl work somehow? Since I suck at melee? Anyways, as long as Lain can do it to people, I want to be able to fight IC's. If a major tourney says IC's are banned for grabs, then we can ban it. I need matchup experience, not half-baked IC grabs, even though they would still wreck me

GIMR i didn't ignore you btw, IC's can just do 80% per grab instead of alternating grabs for infinites, so in essence it is two grabs and you're dead vs one grab

Whatever, fight it out, I don't care anymore. Even though I'm helping with this event. Chu and Plank seem to be the only ones completely against it...but whatever. I'll go with either way, ultimately I think Chu needs to make a decision since it's his tourney, that way we can prepare for it ahead of time.
Hes not banning it. Im just honoring chu and not infiniting him. At least i think thats what he said i dunno. Im probably gonna give people that option now i think bout it... im fairly confident i can win against the people who dislike it and the ones that dont care would rather me give it my all against them (having the experience against OOS ice climbers).

But well see.....

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Hes not banning it. Im just honoring chu and not infiniting him. At least i think thats what he said i dunno. Im probably gonna give people that option now i think bout it... im fairly confident i can win against the people who dislike it and the ones that dont care would rather me give it my all against them (having the experience against OOS ice climbers).

But well see.....
Yeah I just want him to make a declaration instead of "i guess" or "that sounds ok"

Meep, infinite me please, I want to learn to fight against it for the other IC's OOS. If you wanna practice sometime Meep, PM me, I can be available in the evenings from like 6-9 if you have nothing to do, I work probably 20 mins away from you

meepxzero

Smash Master
lol greg u and your jigglypuff.

yah al come now XD it would be a waste not to with all the arguing i did LOL.

well see tant about brawling. Im kinda around finals week in school so i barely have time at night for anything.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
IMO ICs infinite shouldn't be banned...but thats just cause I'm trying to secondary them xD

Meep, I'll allow you to infinite me if we play, I'll lose anyway and if you don't infinite when you get the chance thats sandbagging and I'd rather get ***** then sandbagged.

Rang3

is being watched

Prove it now, post links to your claims and vids of good Japanese players at once.

ChuDat

Smash Master

But well see.....
You better stick to your word, Meep. :)

Good **** for coming as well! haha

II Bolt II said:
Wow... just wow. :\
I think someone is buttsore about me not wanting to team with him.

HiddenMachine said:
Anyway, I'm going to stop posting here, cause I'm really not tryin to get EE'd just for disagreeing with someone. I'm going back to my awesome crew thread.
THIS NI*GA IS SKURRED.

But yeah man. I'm willing to make amends with you and Oath in a civilized manner. I don't think hosting tournaments on the same days as my tournaments is the best way to do this though. The *** u tryna pull.

Kawaii Poyo said:
IMO ICs infinite shouldn't be banned...but thats just cause I'm trying to secondary them xD

Meep, I'll allow you to infinite me if we play, I'll lose anyway and if you don't infinite when you get the chance thats sandbagging and I'd rather get ***** then sandbagged.
Please keep your messages directed to other members of this board to PMS. Otherwise, just don't post here at all. Last warning man -_-.

Kadaj - Thats awesome man, I didn't know you knew Muay Thai. I know a little bit of Karate my self. Anyone else know any secret ancient chinese secrets? lolz

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
0_0 I'm scared speechless.

But yeah, we're gonna host tourneys the same date, for the most part. If Oath and I are banned, we're not just gonna sit home and be like "**** wish we could be at a tourney!" VA can go to ours if they choose, or if not, go to yours. Ours are smaller anyway, I don't think it'll affect you much.

And that's if we even have them once a month. Who knows, it may not be an ongoing thing.

Honestly, the only reason we even post here is because we think it's funny we're on the banned list. We're not going to go to your tourneys anyway obviously, so if you took our names off that list, but still had us banned, there wouldn't be a problem. But if you're gonna continue to drag our names through the mud, then we're gonna make a big joke out of it. If you drop it, then so will we.

ChuDat

Smash Master
. If Oath and I are banned, we're not just gonna sit home and be like "**** wish we could be at a tourney!"
LMFAO I bet you guys do this too.

hidden MachineS said:
And that's if we even have them once a month. Who knows, it may not be an ongoing thing.

Honestly, the only reason we even post here is because we think it's funny we're on the banned list. We're not going to go to your tourneys anyway obviously, so if you took our names off that list, but still had us banned, there wouldn't be a problem. But if you're gonna continue to drag our names through the mud, then we're gonna make a big joke out of it. If you drop it, then so will we.

Hey man, good luck with your tournament though.

I'm not dragging you guys in the mud at all O.o. I believe you guys are doing this to your selves. BTW, I also find your jokes to be hilarious haha. OATH TOOK MY WII *******!!!! Dude, just consider your self on the VIP list as you say. D@mn, that sounds tight, I want to be on the VIP list now :(.

Top Bottom