• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuDatz Presentz: ChuDat's dojo - Yellow Belt $300 Pot! - 6.27.09 - LIVESTREAM UP!

ChuDat

Smash Master
Well.....this is dead..........

Let me start with a simple word..

(Low squeaky sound) Hype...
LOLZ. Don't worry. It'll be up and running by next week.

BMX - What the **** are you doing hyping my thread? Don't you have your own tournament on the SAME DATE AS THIS to hype? You are discouraging players from coming to your tournament -_-. Thanks though. Maybe I might get 1-2 more people because of you.

Oath.

Smash Ace
LOLZ. Don't worry. It'll be up and running by next week.

BMX - What the **** are you doing hyping my thread? Don't you have your own tournament on the SAME DATE AS THIS to hype? You are discouraging players from coming to your tournament -_-. Thanks though. Maybe I might get 1-2 more people because of you.
why are you such a ****, ben invites you to his house to play smash there and you continue to treat people like their gutter trash. Ben is just trying to be a polite person chu, there is no need for that type of response why couldnt you have just said good **** and thank you. We are not having a tourney in spite of your tourney, its because we obviously CAN'T go and/or we like to have our friends of the smash community come out hang out with us if that is what they choose to do.. now im not going to mother talk you because i know you don't give a **** but stop being a **** to people

M15t3R E

Smash Master
After a 2 month long hiatus, Mister E shall come back in full force at this event.
Chudat- I'll contact Jay, Alex, and Peter and see if they can come too.

ChuDat

Smash Master
why are you such a ****, ben invites you to his house to play smash there and you continue to treat people like their gutter trash. Ben is just trying to be a polite person chu, there is no need for that type of response why couldnt you have just said good **** and thank you. We are not having a tourney in spite of your tourney, its because we obviously CAN'T go and/or we like to have our friends of the smash community come out hang out with us if that is what they choose to do.. now im not going to mother talk you because i know you don't give a **** but stop being a **** to people
The **** you talking about *****. He didn't invite me, I came there my self. Weren't you guys debating on whether to ban me or not? Shut up. Let BMX talk.

BMX

Smash Lord
The **** you talking about *****. He didn't invite me, I came there my self. Weren't you guys debating on whether to ban me or not? Shut up. Let BMX talk.
Umm... no.

We were poking fun, is all. It was my tourney and Dre didn't care to be honest. I don't hate you, Chu. You're a chill guy, but what Dre said was right. You can be an *** at times. I made this tourney so people that can't make it to yours will have another choice. It was never a plan to battle against you. I like throwing tourneys because they are fun and I get to meet new friends. I don't see your tourney as competiton, but as an ally to help everyone get better. I honestly didn't like your response, but I don't like to pester people about that stuff(except Poyo) and I left it alone. All I ask is to lighten up. I'm not your enemy.

HYPE! For all of us!

ChuDat

Smash Master
Umm... no.

We were poking fun, is all. It was my tourney and Dre didn't care to be honest. I don't hate you, Chu. You're a chill guy, but what Dre said was right. You can be an *** at times. I made this tourney so people that can't make it to yours will have another choice. It was never a plan to battle against you. I like throwing tourneys because they are fun and I get to meet new friends. I don't see your tourney as competiton, but as an ally to help everyone get better. I honestly didn't like your response, but I don't like to pester people about that stuff(except Poyo) and I left it alone. All I ask is to lighten up. I'm not your enemy.

HYPE! For all of us!
You guys are conveniently hosting a tournament on the same date as mine.

I just found your post two-faced and I called you out on it.

But yeah, thanks man.

BMX

Smash Lord
No problem, dood.

I have no problems with you, man...

Other people beg to differ, but I think you're kk.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
I may be coming to this.

edit: I'm with chu on this. I hate it when people in the same region host a tournament the same day as a big one. Why would you wanna detract from the turnout. Just host yours on the 17th if you have to do it that weekend.

BMX

Smash Lord
Umm... if people want to go to Chus, then I won't stop them.

He is in MD. I am in VA.

People who can't make it there can make it here. Simple as that. The goal is still the same, nonetheless.

ChuDat

Smash Master
Dude, Chu chill out. Woodbridge isn't out to get you.
I have no qualms with Woodbridge at all. However, BMX is getting into the same boat that Taj and Dre are in (I don't even have any problems with Dre). Personally, I like to know how people are as individuals, I don't even know BMX. Taj is just pulling BMX and everyone else with him, it's sad lolz. I don't care though. If Woodbridge decides to take sides, then ... that's just too bad.

NC-Echo said:
I'm with chu on this. I hate it when people in the same region host a tournament the same day as a big one. Why would you wanna detract from the turnout. Just host yours on the 17th if you have to do it that weekend.
Thank you. I hope you, Mits, Duo, and Caleb can all make it to this man! I still want my revenge against you and Mits :mad: hahaha

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Chu if anything we want the smashers to prioritize your tournament above ours. Our tournament is just giving our banned players something to do. If people want a much shorter drive or whatever then they're welcome to join us.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Lol there's probably gonna be like, 20 people at the MOST. And it's mainly people like gamepad who aren't gonna drive all the way to MD anyway. I already tell everyone, if they're in maryland, to go to yours. And I don't know what you're talking about when you said you don't have a problem with dre, but you do with me, since you told a CERTAIN SOMEONE via PM that I could be unbanned if I wanted, but dre couldn't due to "stolen merchandise"

Come on dude. Our tourneys are mainly for our crew/good friends/new players. Yours are for pro's/people who are trying to make good money. There's no contest between the two.

ChuDat

Smash Master
Umm... if people want to go to Chus, then I won't stop them.

He is in MD. I am in VA.

People who can't make it there can make it here. Simple as that. The goal is still the same, nonetheless.
I believe you are blind. Do you not see the negatives of holding a tournament on the same date as mine? Sure, it makes it more convenient for you and Woodbridge, but it also discourages people from originally going to my tournament and it hurts my attendance. I don't know why or how you agreed to do something like this and make a conscious decision about it.

However, good luck with your tournament on the 16th though.

K-9 - Thats f******* bull***. I suggest you stop talking man. I would rather have you as a friend. The only people that "should" talk are Taj, Dre, and BMX.

Taj - I can't believe you continue to act friendly and "cool" with me after hurting my tournament. You know that, Taj. LMFAO. You act if someone "stealing merchandise" is ok in your book. I don't have a problem with you, just the fact that you guys are trying to discourage players from coming to my tournament. Didn't you guys once say "Hey guys! We should hold tournaments every time Chu has a tournament!". What the ****. LOLZ. It's one thing to have something else to do when you are banned from a tournament and it's another thing where you intentionally hold a tournament on the same day as another tournament.

Guys, we can be really cool amazing friends, or we can be competitive enemies. Your choice.

Edit: After further understanding and reading from your guys's posts, I think that I might be jumping the gun a bit. However, my stance still stays.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
C3 has a tourney same day as Brawl in the street. Gamepad, same day as apex. The only day we could pick that WOULDN'T conflict with a tourney is tant's tourney, and we don't feel like waiting til the 30th. So logically, we'd pick a date that wouldn't conflict with a tourney that ALL of us can go to.

And I never said stealing was ok. If I thought for one second he took anything of yours, I would've said something. And of course we're not going to have our tourneys EVERY day you have yours, that's just dumb. But if there are tourneys every week, like there are THIS month, then which one do you think we're gonna conflict with?

Yeah. Exactly. I dunno how many times I have to say it, but we're not hurting your attendance dude.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Whether it's intentional or not, you can't say something like you're not hurting his attendance, unless not one of the people going to your tourney would go to his >_>;

Chu if you already have a teammate that's cool but just let me know

Anti - if Chu says no, and I can go to this, then let's do it!

edit - rockguy I don't understand your post

ChuDat

Smash Master
C3 has a tourney same day as Brawl in the street. Gamepad, same day as apex. The only day we could pick that WOULDN'T conflict with a tourney is tant's tourney, and we don't feel like waiting til the 30th. So logically, we'd pick a date that wouldn't conflict with a tourney that ALL of us can go to.

And I never said stealing was ok. If I thought for one second he took anything of yours, I would've said something. And of course we're not going to have our tourneys EVERY day you have yours, that's just dumb. But if there are tourneys every week, like there are THIS month, then which one do you think we're gonna conflict with?

Yeah. Exactly. I dunno how many times I have to say it, but we're not hurting your attendance dude.
Yo, I would be fine if you guys held tournaments on other days instead of the dates of my tournaments and bi-weeklies. If you guys continue to run tournaments on the dates of my tournaments, then it is clear that you guys are trying to ruin my tournaments and attendance. That's basically a asking to start aggression between you guys and I. Are you, BMX, Dre, and K-9 all a part of this plan? Then d@mn. That just goes to show how two-faced people can really be. In the beginning, the whole reason of holding your tournament on the 16th was just to purposefully discourage players from coming to my tournament.

The C3 tournament wasn't announced until yesterday so don't give me bulll **** Taj.

rockguy1234 said:
Who? IDK anymore man. Sooo much conflict.
Exactly. You don't know, lolz.

Hidden MachineS said:
Not one of them are. Which is the point I made.
*coughbull****coughLilBcough*

Mew2king said:
CHU who are you teaming with?
I might be teaming with Omni. Not 100% sure on that. Are you even coming to this?

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
I'm not sure if I'm coming or not yet but if I do I wanted to team w/ you if you wanted

I mean it's up to you it's w/e but figure I'd ask

I'll know when I'm coming..... at the last second probably LMFAO but in all seriousness I'll know in the last few days if I am or not

edit - LMFAO @ DKK LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

edit 2 - ANTI LET'S GOEZZZZZZZZ (if I go lol)

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Yo, I would be fine if you guys held tournaments on other days instead of the dates of my tournaments and bi-weeklies. If you guys continue to do that, then it is clear that you guys are trying to ruin my tournaments and attendance. That's basically a asking to start aggression between you guys and I. Are you, BMX, Dre, and K-9 all a part of this plan? Then d@mn. That just goes to show how two-faced people can really be. In the beginning, the whole reason of holding your tournament on the 16th was just to purposefully discourage players from coming to my tournament.

The C3 tournament wasn't announced until yesterday so don't give me bulll **** Taj.

Exactly. You don't know, lolz.

*coughbull****coughLilBcough*

I might be teaming with Omni. Not 100% sure on that. Are you even coming to this?

Lol. C3 May was announced way back in february, in the regional thread. The TOURNEY listing was made yesterday. And anyway, if Lil B wants to go to our tourney, deal with it. I told him to decide whatever he wants to go to, but you sent him a PM trying to convince him not to go to mine, and told him not to tell me, which I found to be hilarious.

Wow dude. 1-2 people come to ours instead of yours? (korn is coming too I think)

Do you really need the money so badly that you have to have a monopoly on the tourneys here? When ours isn't even in the same state? It's not that big a deal man.

Top Bottom