• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Everyone who's anyone knows that everyone that's anyone is the MW is a scrub. Which makes OS a scrub.

10nyahnyahs. :3

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
MW isn't bad, it's just not that great either. "But MW has *name(s)!", "Shut up, MW still isn't good compared to EC or Cali"

Mr.E

Smash Lord
The Ann Arbor area is as good as any other Smash region in the US and Ohio has vastly improved itself lately. And I suppose if you want to encompass the the entire "Midwest," Kansas has a couple good players and they're all buddy-buddy with Texas anyway.

MW isn't bad, it's just not that great either. "But MW has *name(s)!", "Shut up, john johns johns johns johns johns johns"

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Yeah, JJ kinda stands out, which is kinda weird because he's really shy IRL.

Hey JJ, talk more!

Nobody's met me. I radiate smexiness and **** and coolness and shyness all at the same time.

Also, I already got DAL down with ZSS, and I' learnin the infinite. >=] So at whatever tourney I go to that you guys do to, I'm gonna **** you.

Also also: <3 Sudai

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Hey Manko, sorry but I'm probably not gonna make that tourney next weekend. I'm probably going to the Renaissance Fair with some friends instead.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
that's a shame. :(

My girlfriend and I plan on checking out the renaissance fair as well. We're going on Sunday though so that we can lump it together with the sea food festival which is near by. We might try to squeeze in the Arts on Foot for Saturday, but I'll do my best to stay at the tourney all day. Depends on how tolerable she'll be there...

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Heh that's cool. We're most likely going to the York, PA fair though. Annapolis is much farther away for us, plus I've already been to that one a couple times and I've never been to the PA one.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
/me lives in PA. If only you could visit me, but my parents don't like robots. They think they're robot devil spawn.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Heh that's cool. We're most likely going to the York, PA fair though. Annapolis is much farther away for us, plus I've already been to that one a couple times and I've never been to the PA one.
Actually, scratch that, the PA one is farther than I thought and more expensive. We'll probably go to the Annapolis one instead. On Saturday though.

Sudai

Stuff here
Thanks for the congrats guys. Chibo actually was about to be your mod, but he gave it to me since I expressed interest, so thanks for that. :D

Deadweight, as for your question, I refuse to answer. That should give the answer though. XD

Sudai

Stuff here
Sadly I won't be able to. There's a Melee tourney in Louisiana that weekend and those literally only come around once every 3-4 months here. :[

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Concept from the IC boards starturds: "Focus on chaingrabbing and you'll lose, focus on winning, and you'll win" Don't just work on infinites, learn the character.

Also, I realized the other day that Doopliss if a ****ing badass. He's the best. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KFFPdF-KY8
Wow seriously? I agree with you, Doopliss is stunning but I believe a villain (especially from Paper Mario) has to do more than just stand on a video screen and make you listen to his battle music -_-. I mean it's just a 2-D character. If you really mean "bad***", then you should be referring to Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children.

Top Bottom