• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Bandit

Smash Lord
You do realize his name is like... right there... on the same screen?

Nah, you didn't. Don't worry though, just remember this rule:

E before A
And you will pay

By the way, this is nothing personal nor really insulting; I'm tired and bored and you were an easy target.

Now, check out my personalized emoticon.

:bandit:

And, my super sexy signature.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
No. I refuse to have a good weekend. I'm stuck doing homework for that stupid AP class I was talking about before school started. -_-

And I'm not sure why...but I have this urge to play Yugioh even though I kinda despise the game.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
looks like little ol' chibo's now a mod

This might make certain Atlantic North threads more...interesting =P
I'm only a mod of Melee Vids. Unfortunately I can't mod Atl North.

WOW I wish I could. LOL it would be so hilarious. The NJ Thread would be closed in a matter of days.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
So side B is nice, as we just found out recently. Fastfalling an fair and then pressing sideB might be as close as we're going to get to bucketbraking.
After my satisfaction of reading Darth's blog, I was curious about this quote because I never heard of doing such a thing with R.O.B.
I'm assuming that our sideB actually has a use to that it will break part of our knockback in similarity to Mr. Game & Watch's bucket. But if there is more information or facts about it, I would greatly appreciate somebody to explain how this is done please. Or if there's a thread that has information about it, give me the link please, sorry if I haven't read enough here. I await the response from the very considerate person.

Sudai

Stuff here
I wasn't insinuating that it was a bad thing. I was pointing out that the thread in question should not have been hard to find. The bumping thing was to further clarify that it was only two down and yeah..

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Well hey, I said I was sorry that I haven't read enough beforehand because I knew that somebody with a short-temper would answer me back. R.O.B. boards aren't my most active ones anyways so I can't tell sometimes if something has changed or not even if there was a new thread available for view. Thanks again.

Sudai

Stuff here
I know you said you didn't check. The fact that you said that doesn't excuse you though. That'd be like going to the cops and saying "Look, I know I killed this guys, but I'm turning myself in so do get mad and arrest me, okay?"

Had it been like, half a page down or in some obscure thread, or something I could understand. I'm not actually angry, btw. Anger takes too much energy. I just don't understand how you can want information but not be willing to search the tiniest bit for it.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i'm in the low tier tourney as a falcon rep

they didn't nominate me or anything u know

but i'm in it

There's one this week? :O

Man, between 1-hour bus rides, AP classes homework, and mandatory volunteering, I'm gonna have sooooo much less time to Bwrla and be on FSW. D:

Aaaannnd I might rep Yoshi or Ike.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm gonna go ahead and remind you I still have a better ROB than all of you.

nyah nyah

Top Bottom