• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

how can robots die

man I remember when this place was the place to be, if you were gonna be someplace it was gonna be thisplace, if you werent here you were round cause it was cool to be square

anyway yeah this will remain my favourite part of smashboards ever

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Robots never die. They just fade from biological memories... until they are uncovered again. Didn't you watch Wall-E? :p

This, too, shall remain my favorite part of smashboards ever. There's no doubt about that. <3

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Reporting in.

Playing Smash 4 competitively. Still a ROB main.
I stream it daily (www.twitch.tv/misterbeeperic) usually during the evenings. Hoping it takes off and goes somewhere.
I work at an IT consultancy company. I rly don't like it. Trying to find a way out.
I live in a new city tho, so that's cool.

Miss you all.

Allow me to summon moar
@Bees! @ Sapphire Dragon Sapphire Dragon @ Sudai Sudai @ Zwarm Zwarm @ ipitydatfu ipitydatfu @Leisha @ChiboSempai @ stingers stingers @ Heartstring Heartstring @Silhouette @ GwJ GwJ @JCaesar @Hey_Its_Nacker @Spin @ dettadeus dettadeus @HolyNightmare

Last edited:

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Reporting in.

Playing lots of Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, Pokemon Rumble World, and Dragon Cave.
I love Soulpeace Dragons from Dragon Cave. Look how pretty! ^_^

I work at my university as a student worker in the tech department, editing articles on their online knowledgebase, learning how to code/design websites (my career choice) on the side. I really love it. I could work here for a long, long time...

I... well, I haven't been outside of my state (or any place besides in one of two cities about an hour from each other) in about 5 years. I haven't had a "real vacation" for 10. Sometimes I feel like I am rotting here. .. ... .... .....

But I am happy.

Did I mention @ Sudai Sudai is the most adorable thing ever? He is. You knew that already, but he really is. <3

And I miss all of you as well.

Double Summon Power!
@Bees! @ Sudai Sudai @ Zwarm Zwarm @ ipitydatfu ipitydatfu @Leisha @ChiboSempai @ stingers stingers @ Heartstring Heartstring @Silhouette @ GwJ GwJ @JCaesar @Hey_Its_Nacker @Spin @ dettadeus dettadeus @HolyNightmare @ Mister Eric Mister Eric

@ Sudai Sudai @ Sudai Sudai @ Sudai Sudai @ Sudai Sudai @ Sudai Sudai @ Sudai Sudai @ Sudai Sudai

Last edited:

dettadeus

Smash Lord
i've been doing smash4 competitively, managed to rank #6 in CO. somehow i still haven't played either of the top two players in a single tournament since wiiu released.
had been playing a lot of league but i'm taking a break from it while i try to focus on smash and gamedev stuff with crusade and another game i've been working on bit by bit behind the scenes. of course they had to announce a super cool looking character that made me want to play again though
still doin sprites and i hope u all remember my art thread bc you guys made me make it

Last edited:

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I would love to have a vacation, any time (including at this very moment) would be the perfect time...

but where is the money?

Or as a famous person often said:

"Why is the money gone?
Why is the money always gone?"

Last edited:

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Happy you're happy Sapphy.
But just to see what's out there, you should def consider traveling some place some time.
& Sudai is pretty adorbz.

Top Bottom