• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I played Duelist Pro earlier today. Sooooo fun once I got the hang of it. I guess something good has come out of Texas.
Agreed. LoCal played it before our last crew and we had more duelist matches than regular friendlies.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
brown magic will revive you.

maXXX wins this thread.

And Sudai makes me hard.
Sudai also makes me hard. Actually, the ROB boards in general make me hard. Part of me wishes that I'll never meet any of you in real life because of the infinite erection that would result.

I've got it. I'll build a large hard-on collider out of spare ROB parts. It will cause a doomsday panic for easily impressionable world citizens.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Sudai also makes me hard. Actually, the ROB boards in general make me hard. Part of me wishes that I'll never meet any of you in real life because of the infinite erection that would result.

I've got it. I'll build a large hard-on collider out of spare ROB parts. It will cause a doomsday panic for easily impressionable world citizens.
It's 7:45 in the morning and I'm in tears.

Seriously though, you best be coming to Pound 4. Our ROB orgy wouldn't be complete without ya. That goes for you too Sudai.

So, I've decided to invade moar Socials, and am thus becoming the Ultimate Social Thread Camper.

Discuss.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
WWWWWOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!

that rant was hilarious, sad, and infuriating all at the same time.

stingers ***** that fat, anime-loving, man child.

ahh ****.

edit: there's nothing wrong with being fat, or loving anime.

Deadweight

Smash Ace
Riddle me this:
Why is Zss so low on the tier list when she has only 2 bad matchups?
Falco + diddy...
While we are 3 spots above her...
and have 4-5 ******** matchups =/
Mk, zss, Ddd, g@w, (sometimes falco)

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
i love to troll
I'm actually amazed that you didn't have a bunch of invisible namesearch bait in that post.

Riddle me this:
Falco + diddy...
While we are 3 spots above her...
and have 4-5 ******** matchups =/
Mk, zss, Ddd, g@w, (sometimes falco)
I guess because she's tougher to master than ROB and she's less common at higher levels. But I agree, she's certainly a better character overall.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I think I am pretty good to go on the Pound4 situation, but I cannot afford housing right now as I am unemployed. RAAAPE!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I'll hook you up maXXX, it's no problem.

I may require some "services" in exchange though ;)

buenob

Smash Lord
^gross

i think at the time the tier list came out, there was a lot of "anti-rob" going around... I'm pretty confident he will rise up in the next one...

TheMike

Smash Lord
As i want to be a Match-up Discusser(as i said at this topic) and Dull Razer is a little bit late with the Discussion, i think i'll creat the Lucas MU Discussion.
Fishy did the ROB Dittos and e usually have 2 discussions per week, i think there will be no problems creating th Lucas MU Discussion, witch for me should be the best to discuss now as people found a Lucas' Footstool combo that rack up damage quickly and it will be nice to discuss it here ^^

TheMike

Smash Lord
Maybe some internet problems?
What about study problems?

I really dunno what Dull does, so...
Oh well, maybe working at Match-up Synopses?

We are almost finishing the Match-ups Discussion, i think we have to continue without him =P

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Leeeeeroy Jenkinssss

Hey jj can you post something on that AiB page for me? You can attribute it to me, I just don't want to make an AiB account because I'd prefer to end up in robot heaven when I die and that would seriously hurt my chances.

Tell them: "That EC list is ****ing ********. Louisiana is part of the East Coast now? Why don't you try looking at some tourney results before you pull a list out of your *** next time?"

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Well, LA (the state) does have a coastline and it's technically in the eastern half of the country... The bigger problem is that they're listing people who don't play.

Because her raw attributes simply aren't as good as ROB.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Leeeeeroy Jenkinssss

Hey jj can you post something on that AiB page for me? You can attribute it to me, I just don't want to make an AiB account because I'd prefer to end up in robot heaven when I die and that would seriously hurt my chances.

Tell them: "That EC list is ****ing ********. Louisiana is part of the East Coast now? Why don't you try looking at some tourney results before you pull a list out of your *** next time?"
Done.

10aibsux

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
It's a perk that comes with getting premium membership. You can choose up to two people per month, type their name in, and they'll be "pranked" for a month

Top Bottom