• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

It's where you DA someone that's near the edge and shielding. It pushes them off along with you, but you can easily do any attack out of it. So, you can DASC a D3, FS em, the Dair Spike his fat regal a*s. =)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
if you use any move that sends you forward but keeps you grounded REALLY close to the edges while your opponent is shielding you can have this happen

very situational, but don't expect to ever land it due to all the hubbub about it

buenob

Smash Lord
also, why would you dash at them when you could ftilt, top, fsmas, dtilt, fair, etc...

maybe for luigi? lolz

Snake has this beast string(not combo lol) where you DSmash one of the platforms near the edge where you're going to DASC, then DASC->Bair->DSmash. Looks sick.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
o i know what a DASC is

i didnt kno ROB could do it, i thought only some could like MK

so when they fall off ur still on the stage in a standing state rdy to do anything? so u can run off, footstool, then dair?

Nah, you actually fall off with them, but I'm not sure if they just don't see it coming, or have some weird lingering sheildstun, because you can instantly attack once you fall.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
What happens is when you attack their shield up close on the edge, the push you give them pushes them off with a certain amount of lag they can't get out of while we fall directly on top of them without any lag at all, in which case, ROB's best choice is to footstool then Dair for an easy kill on 95% of the cast.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea i thought u fall off, but trds said u can fsmash em

edit: o he meant footstool for fs, not fsmash

whats the most effective way to footstool, i never got that good at it. just mash jump while over him? lol
i always waste my double jump

I'm pretty sure ROBs base has to be slightly "in" the opponents head, so that when you tap jump, you footstool.
But then again, if you're on the ground close enough to an enemy, and you hit X twice, you fs em, without really being "on" them. Iunno, I never try to fs except with Squirtle for gimps.

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
So I just got back from California...

California is **** status. It's TOO GOOD! I also have a bunch of lulzy pictures I might upload sometime with Smash-related and Pennsylvania-related terms I saw including signs that said Mango, HomemadeWaffle(s), Delfino, Cheebo, Allied, a bus that said Philadelphia Suburban Transportation, and a highway sign that said Carnegie Mellon University (which is in Pennsylvania, not California). Lulzy...

I was touring colleges though, not playing Smash =(

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I had a dream today that I had ROB's eyes. I had X-ray vision and could see through women's clothes. However, I was not phased by such trivialities and instead burned a house down with a forward smash.

Nintendevil

Smash Ace
I love how when I post here, my combo video gets more views. So long as every post I make is long enough it will show up. If it isn't, my signature wont show up, thus no link. Using the statistics page on youtube, I've figured out that the link in my sig is responsible for 9.3 percent of the views of said video. Also, my grammar fails epically in this post.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I played Duelist Pro earlier today. Sooooo fun once I got the hang of it. I guess something good has come out of Texas.

Top Bottom