• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
We should make a movie about the golden era of ROBdom.

JCaesar will be played by Bruce Campbell.

Sudai

Stuff here
I have no idea who would play me.. Need a slight country/cajun accent.

And I say about, house, out, and anything similar to those like a Canadia.. :x

Sudai

Stuff here
people sometimes say I remind them of Zach Braff.

I take it as an insult.
I don't see it if it makes you feel better. Zach Braff is..blech.

Oh, and if it makes you feel even better, people say I remind them of Jack Black for some reason...which I take as a really big insult. -_-

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Happy birthday Starturds!

Tin Man, I have the shirt of the pic in your sig. I wear it to pretty much every tourney, especially if there's Brawl there.

Bandit

Smash Lord
The guy that plays House would definately take my role. ;D
If you can't name Hugh Laurie by name, then you don't deserve him to represent you.

/Birthday Burn

toast said:
Arjun Rampal
No no, ROB's are suppose to be broken hearted; not overwhelmingly happy. I'll help the people who don't know: famous Indian actor & model who is married and has two kids with a former Miss India. He doesn't sound like he has a broken heart.

/Burning my toast(y)

Matthew Perry for me in his Chandler character. JCaesar would argue that Conan O'Brien is a much better fit.

Oh wait, I don't play R.O.B...

But I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night.

:bandit:

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
No you're Cheech Marin :p
lmao just because Crio and I were playing hBrawl+ and I decided that we'd be Cheech and Chong as our team name doesn't make it so. Besides, that would mean I get absolutely WRECKED in "Desperado."

Also! Considering the obvious choice [famous brown young man, despite bearing no resemblance to me] is Kal Penn, it's STILL not that far off considering what role he's famous for XDXDXD

LOL dammit Red Bandit!!!

Bandit

Smash Lord
lmao just because Crio and I were playing hBrawl+ and I decided that we'd be Cheech and Chong as our team name doesn't make it so. Besides, that would mean I get absolutely WRECKED in "Desperado."

Also! Considering the obvious choice [famous brown young man, despite bearing no resemblance to me] is Kal Penn, it's STILL not that far off considering what role he's famous for XDXDXD

LOL dammit Red Bandit!!!
Kal Penn is the only actor who could pull off the toaster.

Besides, he works for the White House, so you're represented by someone with a bit of power in this world.

*Hugh Laurie* *Hugh Laurie* *Hew Lowrie* *Who La Ow Ree*

There got it. Who La Ow Ree. Now, we're on the same page. :p

:bandit:

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Holy fuuuuuuuck that was awesome! <- censor dodging, infraction plz :p

Hey you guys ever notice that ROB has no female players? A lot of other characters have girl players, but not us. What does that mean...

Well, I guess it's hard to be a gay robot unless it's a true sausage-fest.

Sudai

Stuff here
That was a reasonable double post, Fu. JCZ, you get one though. :p

JCZ..you got the privileged of being the first person to get infracted by me since I've become a mod again. :x

Oshioshioshioshi guysguysguysguesswhat*what*IjustgottheROBIorderedfromAmazon!!!!!!1!!11!ONE!
Also @OS: Oshioshioshioshi

Top Bottom