• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
That truly was the greatest post of all time.

Sudai if you don't make it to Pound 4... I'm happy for you and Imma let you finish, but Pound 4 is gonna be the greatest tourney of all time!

10NewKanyeMemes

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
My pants will be very unhappy if you don't come. I don't think even maXXX and toasty could console them fully.

Sudai

Stuff here
daaamn...that's a lotta love, Sudai, from JCz...I hope you realize that...because maXXX and I? Well...let's just say our tourney-going is fully funded by our joint, and lucrative, endeavor in the art of makings pants happy.
Oh trust me, I know. I can feel you, JCZ, and maXXX's awesome through the internet. I can't even imagine what being around you guys would feel like iRL. @_@

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Fringe > Office, gotta go with Stongers on this one.

Burn Notice is the best show on TV right now though, even though the main chick is fugly.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i get through school by talking to people =)

also thinking about code geass. that is now one of my favorite 3 shows ever. lost, code geass, and death note. funny how i've only seen 4 anime (death note/code geass/eureka 7/evangelion, i guess 5 if you count the 60 something episodes of bleach i watched before getting bored of it...) but 2 of them are my favorite tv shows ever...lol

Sudai

Stuff here
lol

Yyeeaahh. I haven't been able to seriously play at all since school started. Had to replace out of all of my games but 1, and even that one I'm having issues keeping up with as much as I'd like to. :/

Sudai

Stuff here
It's straight Toasty, I don't expect you guys that switched back to Melee onry to come to this. :p

I play all smash games (aside from the ****ty flash based and the random ****ty homebrew DS ones) so yeah. XD

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord

also thinking about code geass. that is now one of my favorite 3 shows ever. lost, code geass, and death note. funny how i've only seen 4 anime (death note/code geass/eureka 7/evangelion, i guess 5 if you count the 60 something episodes of bleach i watched before getting bored of it...) but 2 of them are my favorite tv shows ever...lol
Death Note was sick, definitely my second favorite. Gotta a.dmit I looooved Full Metal Alchemist (Which they're making a new one that follows the manga... XD

Sudai

Stuff here
Code Geass would be awesome if it weren't for the middle of S2. Seriously, there's no reason for that ****. S1 was -amazing- and the only reason I don't put S2 up there is because of the middle, specifically starting around episode 12.. :/

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i watched the first 11 episodes in one night, then the rest of season 1 the next night (that would be episode...25 iirc), then the next night I only watched to episode 6 cuz I was tired, then the next day was saturday and I stayed up until 8 AM Sunday morning watching the rest of season 2. then some dude came over to smash and i played like **** all day cuz i was tired raaaaaaaaape

Sudai

Stuff here
Stongers, I honestly don't remember what happened in each episode. 12 was an estimate, guess I shouldn't have said specifically, huh? Haha. All I remember is it went seriously downhill a bit before you know who died and then stayed ****ty till near the end.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
12 was the school festival episode

i don't know how you could dislike any of it though, i really don't understand it >.> I enjoyed every episode

stingers

Smash Obsessed
rewatch it and find out!

and hopefully you'll grow to like it like you should :3

just rewatch the ending again I know that'll do it for you :)

Sudai

Stuff here
The ending isn't the part I have issue with though, Stongers. lol

I would rewatch it, but it's not on my hard drive and it'd take me weeks to download because my campus internet is ****ty is hell. Oh, and I don't do streams. The quality is too poor for my taste. :x

Deadweight

Smash Ace

Theres your problem
:(
Bad anime is particularly bad

Top Bottom