• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
I just wanted to post and say that I love the ROB boards. You guys totally don't need a mod as the only time I have to give infractions is when people actually ask me to give them one. Haha. Course there are the few rare exceptions, but as said, that's rare. :]
Much <3 to the ROB boards, even when it's hopeless.

I just wanted to post and say that I love the ROB boards. You guys totally don't need a mod as the only time I have to give infractions is when people actually ask me to give them one. Haha. Course there are the few rare exceptions, but as said, that's rare. :]
Sudai, infract me for the most ridiculous thing possible, pl0x.
<3

Sudai has got to be THE best Mod ever, hands down, no johns, meatriding FULLY inteneded, etc. <333333333333

*blows kiss to maXXX*
You know what, I'm slightly gay for the whole d*mn ROB community. It's like hyper bro love.

Sudai

Stuff here
Sudaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Sudaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, wiilll allwaayyyss looovvee yoooooouuuuuuuuoooooooouuuuuuuuu.

lord karn

Smash Master
Sudaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, wiilll allwaayyyss looovvee yoooooouuuuuuuuoooooooouuuuuuuuu.
Aaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu neeeeeeeeeeeeed is loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvvvvvvvvvvvveh

Sudai

Stuff here
This is the social, I'm supposed to be a bit lenient. :p

I'm planning to run a campaign against the Evony ads since most of staff doesn't see Ads. You guys should PM me any more y'all see that are over the top? :]

Sudai

Stuff here
I'd want to get rid of them cause I'm bored and I know I can. Haha. I don't see them anyway.

As for Melee, come to my dorm and play? Even got a bed you could stay in because my room mate is gone for the weekend. :p

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
That depends. Am I on the end or do I get middle? Because people say I'm very warm so I would be very well in the middle.

Top Bottom