• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Creditto *crafty-manx @ deviantART

GENERAL

ROB Q&A
by Overswarm

ROB Guide & Frame Data
by GwJumpmam

ROB Video Thread
by GwJumpman

The Official "**** That Can Infinite ROB" Thread
by silhouette

TECHNIQUES AND METAGAME

ROB Technique Glossary
by Darth Waffles

R.O.B. Metagame Development Thread(DEAD)
by 6Mizu

Dealing w/ Specific Moves(DEAD)
by TheMike

ROB Specific DI Guide
by CJTHeroofTime

ROB Community Guide
by GwJumpman

Ways to setup Kills
by Stingers

Boost Hogging
by Mister Eric

Ledge Boosting with Wavebounce
by Mister Eric

CHARACTER MATCHUP DISCUSSIONS

ROB Matchup Synopses(OLD)
by Dull_Razer

STAGE MATCHUP DISCUSSIONS

Breakdown of Stage and Opponent Percent

by Sudai

Stage Discussion(OLD)

by Deadweight

Counterpicking Stages(OLD?)
by Jamnt0ast

COMMUNITY

ROB Community Friend Finder(DEAD)
by Dull_Razer

ROB Power Rankings
by jjvirus

Index of Top ROBs
by jjvirus

ROB Boards Social
by Sudai

ROB Player Interview Thread
by 6Mizu
Ok, HERE'S the post.

T0MMY

Smash Master
If you are new here, enjoy your time with us, respect our wisdom, and despise our Satan figure T0MMY with a zero.
You certainly show your age, that era was back when people actually listened to what jealous Robot mains had to say about me. After being highest placing R.O.B. in both national events of summer '09 and giving kisses of adoration to cute kittens, people have figured out I'm not as bad as what others wished I were.

But if you see me as a Satan figure, you should get me a wicked cool pitchfork, more priority against that Galaxia of MK's X^D

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
After being highest placing R.O.B. in both national events of summer '09
Stop flaunting your placement. Placements mean nothing unless they are very high. Your bracket was insanely easy compared to Hugs. Hugs got bracket raaaaaaaped. Vex first round then Reflex as his second losers bracket match. That's just wrong.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
You certainly show your age, that era was back when people actually listened to what jealous Robot mains had to say about me. After being highest placing R.O.B. in both national events of summer '09 and giving kisses of adoration to cute kittens, people have figured out I'm not as bad as what others wished I were.

But if you see me as a Satan figure, you should get me a wicked cool pitchfork, more priority against that Galaxia of MK's X^D
It was never about how good you are as a player.

You sound like !nui. Every time people give him crap, he spouts off all his tournament accomplishments (and how he's the best doubles player evarrrr!!!1!1!!!) and then says he doesn't understand why people don't like him and give him crap.

Arrogance is not an attractive trait whether you've earned it or not. Playful arrogance is one thing but !nui is super-serious about his arrogance and that's why no one likes him.

I'm not saying that is the case with you t0mmy, but just keep it in mind. You may have the best ROB placings right now but don't expect that to earn you cool points with other ROB players, especially if you try to shove it in their faces.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
It was never about how good you are as a player.

You sound like !nui. Every time people give him crap, he spouts off all his tournament accomplishments (and how he's the best doubles player evarrrr!!!1!1!!!) and then says he doesn't understand why people don't like him and give him crap.

Arrogance is not an attractive trait whether you've earned it or not. Playful arrogance is one thing but !nui is super-serious about his arrogance and that's why no one likes him.

I'm not saying that is the case with you t0mmy, but just keep it in mind. You may have the best ROB placings right now but don't expect that to earn you cool points with other ROB players, especially if you try to shove it in their faces.
THIS.

soooooooooooooooooooo hard. relax, t0mmy, you're not satan.

Overswarm

is laughing at you

lawl

More like you kept playing ROB while all the good ones quit and then placed "decent" at EVO, an unseeded bracket, amirite?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i'm playing melee right now

samus is horrible in it i dont know how people use her

her short hop is so high its discomforting

Ohoho! GwJ wants to spit some made game, huh?
WELL TOO BAD

jk

So, Jumpman, you should consider entering my online tourney.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Yo, I'm happy for you OS and imma let you finish, but I think Chibo has the best ROB ever! The best ever!

Sudai

Stuff here
I just wanted to post and say that I love the ROB boards. You guys totally don't need a mod as the only time I have to give infractions is when people actually ask me to give them one. Haha. Course there are the few rare exceptions, but as said, that's rare. :]

Top Bottom