• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Sudai

Stuff here
Getting pranked gives you a pink name and a pink title that says "Pranked!"

The pranked title will be over written at your next "title upgrade" which happens after a certain number of post.

Wow. Today I woke up at my regular time, around five. But then I couldn't go back to sleep. So I went to our basement and saw some TV. Anime, to be exact. It had been about a year since I had seen any, and I think the last was some FMA. So, I saw a bit of Inuyasha, an episode of Death Note, Ghost in the Shell, a show called Blood+, and something called Big O.

Death Note was awesome. I don't think I grasp the plot yet, though. Ghost in the Shell was OK too. Those spider robot things were awesome. Blood+ was prolly the best IMO. And I caught the third episode. Big O was great too, really dramatic.

I really loved Blood+ for some reason, it seems cool.
I really like the noir film style of Big O, and all the weird angles.
Death Note is hardcore aweshum.

§leepy God

Smash Master
Death Note > Blood Plus >> GitS >>>>> Big O >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Inuyasha
LIES! Inuyasha deserve more respect, especially when the series will finish with Inuyasha The Final Act that's coming soon and all. D:

Ahem, Death Note had an ending that made me mad. :p

I am going to be watching Code Geass soon. Sad that there is no ecchi, though. :(
You would be very surprise. I'm not going to spoil the anime for you though. XD

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I hate DDD
Yea, I 2 stocked him twice. Despite there being HDTV lag, there was some things here and there that I was able to pull off, but nothing that would make the match that one sided. I flat out outplayed him.

The lag hurt me a bit on DDD again, but nothing too bad. I couldn't space quite as well, and moves like my bair were getting shieldgrabbed which just felt wrong. I stayed ROB after I had some practice with TUSM the night before and did fine in the matchup. idk, it's one of my problem matchups atm. It's DDD and oddly enough Snake. Idk, I feel like either I've completely forgotten to play against Snake even though I know it's not too bad. I just haven't practiced against one for quite a while.

But then again, I'm not the kind of guy that watches anime even three times a week, or reads manga. >__>

jjvirus

Smash Champion
I haven't been that much of an anime person until I started playing Smash, actually. I guess being in a community full of nerds does that to ya. <3 all of you XD

Sudai

Stuff here
Yu-Yu Hakusho is by far my favorite anime of all time. There's been very few that have even come close to it for me so I don't even bother mentioning anything else. <3

jjvirus

Smash Champion
YYH is the best!!! I re watched it over the summer! :D Hiei is my fav anime character of all time. ^___^ (if I ever get banned, my alt account will be easy to identify ;))

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I've watched Tenchi Muyo (the original 3 series + the movies + the spinoffs, haven't seen GXP yet), Cowboy Bebop, Ranma 1/2, Goldenboy, Chobits, Digimon (Seasons 1, 2, 3, 5), Death Note, and Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (Season 1 and half of Season 2 so far). I think that's all of em.

I've never even heard of things like this Blood+ and Yu-yu Hakusho and what not.

Since I really doubt many people have seen them, I suggest Goldenboy and Digimon Season 5.

My favorites are Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Death Note, and Tenchi Muyo.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Digimon that isn't season 1 fails.

Haruhi is the sex, School Days would make worthy fap material, and YYH is epic as ****. Idk how you've never heard of it. O_o

Those 3 are the only animes I've actually ever watched if anyone can't figure it out <_<

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Digimon Season 3 is about equal to 1 imo. If you haven't seen 5 though, it's a much more serious take on the series considering all of the main characters are all like 18-21 age iirc and the various events that take place and happen are pretty dark.

Sudai

Stuff here
Chibo, apparently you don't know what you're talking about. YYH is older than half the Tenchi spin offs. ;]

I've also seen all of those and Tenchi as a whole is one of the few I'd consider close to YYH.

Top Bottom