• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
whats YYH about?

i was more joking about how old the anime are lol. Death Note, Haruhi, and Digimon 5 are all relatively new anyway.

Sudai

Stuff here
Sailor Moon..ahh...that anime will always have a special place in my heart. Mmmm... That's more like soft core hentai than Anime though. XD

Chibo, YYH is an action anime centered around the interactions of the Spirit World, Earth, and the Demon Realm. Uh. It's really like Dragon Ball Z...but much, much better. The plot's better, (most) of the characters are better, the character development is better, the pace is better (aka no random yelling for 15 min at a time) and yeah.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Death Note was good, but I think Full Metal Alchemist was better, and FMA Brotherhood is even better so far.

Edit: I just saw an Ike win a tourney yesterday, he destroyed Cura, KidGoggles, PikaPika, and JesiahTEG. God help us all.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
It's not like you're describing it incorrectly. I do wonder though why we named it football when it's not football. football is football. US football is handegg.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
apparently me and you are the only people on rob boards that played football instead of soccer and whatching anime
Apparently we're the only men in here. Am I the only one in here who owns a pickup truck and wears flannel when it's cold?

Full-contact sports >>> sissy no-contact sports (unless you count taking a dive and whining to the ref that the other guy tripped you as "contact")

So cracking you head open and breaking your nose while playing a game called Handegg is manly?

I guess I'd rather be a chick then lol. :p

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
My leg is currently broken thanks to good ol american football.

USA. Totally worth it.

Sudai

Stuff here
I actually prefer Rugby > All, but Rugby wasn't brought up. Still, you can't really consider HandEgg "Full Contact" considering everyone's wearing 300 pounds of padding.

Lol Stingers also has a point.

But in all seriousness, consider it. You toss an egg shaped projectile around. That doesn't seem very footish or ballish.

kingcobra9

Smash Ace
So cracking you head open and breaking your nose while playing a game called Handegg is manly?

I guess I'd rather be a chick then lol. :p
how do you break your nose in football(helmets).

maybe that is a wise choice

I actually prefer Rugby > All, but Rugby wasn't brought up. Still, you can't really consider HandEgg "Full Contact" considering everyone's wearing 300 pounds of padding.
it's still contact just protected contact(rugby gets respect other than nut fondling). and it is more like 30lbs max there is no way it would be 300lbs

Starturds, for the good of society, don't have kids.
if he gets ***** he can't help it

it sounds very yoshi-ish

edit: is he a relative of rob? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRnPbSKUMEs
that is awesome

Kobra, lemme tell ya a story.

'Bout three years ago, and fourscore, in the days of train tracks, I was bored. I was awaiting the release of my younger sister from the Daycare. So, I grab a juice box, a brownie, and go sit outside.

Some dudes were having football practice, and, having nothing better to do, I watch the game.

Five minutes later, some guys straggles of the war-torn, flame-blackened field of death to his coach. He takes off his helmet, and I see blood dripping out.

It was just a freaking torrent of blood. I was thinking "Since when is Niagra Falls in El Paso lol?" This guy's nose is just really ****ed up, and is split down the middle. It looks like freaking Philly Cheesesteak, minus the cheese.

I almost barf up my brownie.

So they rush him to the hospital. The End.

Also, I just had my first ever hushpuppies. <3333333333333333333333333333333

kingcobra9

Smash Ace
@sudai- i'm not positive on your knowledge of football so i couldn't be sure
@trds- i've never see some one break their nose in football
@gwjumpman- the point was saying he was a girl because if when he got ***** he had kids he would be a girl
@gwjumpman-i'm pretty sure no girl i think is hot would be able to **** me physically

Top Bottom