• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Sudai

Stuff here
Star, the title system was recently revamped. That's all.

Also, have fun stealing my man points. I have mostly woman points and only ****, 10 man points. I'm not a very manly man.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Star, the title system was recently revamped. That's all.

Also, have fun stealing my man points. I have mostly woman points and only ****, 10 man points. I'm not a very manly man.
You're enough man for me Sudai.

ipitydatfu

Smash Master
seriously why would you ever go if you lived in miami...

...maybe snow is just not as fun when it is a problem as apposed to purely recreational

^^that. winters in miami are perfect, bright sunny skies with a kiss of a cool winter breez. but you need to go to places like that once in a while. besides i want to learn to snowboard

Technodeath

Smash Champion
lol whats wrong with liking things hard? ._. *looks at what is wrong with that question*

wood is good hard.. it'd be useless if it wasnt, same with metal... in most cases

i honestly cant think of many other things that're good hard.. that isnt bad..

i'll get back to you guys on this one. nonetheless Comm Beef is right.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
So I think I'm gonna main Splinter, but I haven't unlocked all the characters yet so who knows?

Oh and the first ep of House was ****ing AMAZING! It could've been an A-list movie on it's own.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Hey everyone it's been a while...took a minute to catch up so here we goooo =D

trigun,bebop,samurai champloo is up there in that list, Evangelion too
................dude, make sure you sign off next time you use my computer so I don't post as you anymore...
Goldenboy
LOL all that show does is reaffirm my love for large breasts, animated or otherwise.
Edit: I just saw an Ike win a tourney yesterday, he destroyed Cura, KidGoggles, PikaPika, and JesiahTEG. God help us all.
wtf? explain? lies?

I do wonder though why we named it football when it's not football. football is football.
I've addressed this before a few times but I'll do it again:
American Football is inspired by Rugby, right? Rugby's FULL name is "Rugby Football."

As for "American Football isn't football. Football is football (and not soccer)," the reason we call it soccer is because the upper class Brits would play football before it became a mainstream sport among the lower class; their name for two teams of 11 facing off with a soccer ball on a field was: Association Football. Eventually, it was nicknamed Soccer due to its abbreviated form "Assoc."

Blame the British.
i prefer pingpong. i feel so left out :'(
DUDE. HELL. YES.

Was I the only one that played Lacrosse? >_>

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
and LOLOLOL @ Soccer not being a contact sport. Then again, that's like 2D-Fighter players saying Melee takes no skill XD
Compared to football or hockey? Are you kidding me?

Someone see me in foosball. Only sport I'm any good at.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Compared to football or hockey? Are you kidding me?
If I said I was comparing it to football and hockey, then yes, I would be joking.

I'm simply saying that one would be sorely mislead if they were to believe that soccer was NOT a contact heavy sport. Relatively speaking, there is an excessive amount of contact in football and hockey, indeed.

But like I said...you take an MVC2 pro and show them Melee at a glance, and they'll scoff at anyone who says that Melee demands technical ability and precision.

They may even ask: Technical? Compared to MvC2? Are you kidding me?

To which I'll similarly answer: No. I never compared the two. But it's still a very technical game.

For those who don't know me personally, I'm definitely NOT mad serious about this...I just like to cover everything when debating/arguing/validating a point, even in friendly conversation :)

Hey Star.

Oh.

You had asked me a question a (long) while ago:

3 Gas Stations.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
You have 3 now?

btw, if anyone else is playing Turtles, Fugitoid = ROB. He even has ROB's laser and broke-*** ftilt. And he has a HAMMER ARM!

Technodeath

Smash Champion
For those who don't know me personally, I'm definitely NOT mad serious about this...I just like to cover everything when debating/arguing/validating a point, even in friendly conversation
hello toasty :D i'm a new rob mainer, sort of picked him up a couple days ago.
and hello everyone else :)

and as for debating/arguing/validation as you mentioned, it's important to cover everything isnt it? especially for arguing :D doesnt leave any holes for them to shoot through

Top Bottom