• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Kobra, lemme tell ya a story.

'Bout three years ago, and fourscore, in the days of train tracks, I was bored. I was awaiting the release of my younger sister from the Daycare. So, I grab a juice box, a brownie, and go sit outside.

Some dudes were having football practice, and, having nothing better to do, I watch the game.

Five minutes later, some guys straggles of the war-torn, flame-blackened field of death to his coach. He takes off his helmet, and I see blood dripping out.

It was just a freaking torrent of blood. I was thinking "Since when is Niagra Falls in El Paso lol?" This guy's nose is just really ****ed up, and is split down the middle. It looks like freaking Philly Cheesesteak, minus the cheese.

I almost barf up my brownie.

So they rush him to the hospital. The End.

Also, I just had my first ever hushpuppies. <3333333333333333333333333333333
Chicks dig scars. Don't be a pu$$y.

Hushpuppies are awesome though.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
kobra, I'd let them **** me. Would you seriously resist a hot woman ****** you?
"Oh no, don't get yourself pregnant!"

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
Actually, imagining GwJ write that (probably intentionally) while saying it out loud (also probably intentionally) made it even funnier on a forum =) Yay for ridiculous crew phrases

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
hockey gets cred but skating is so gracefull it is funny.

it's like a very manly contact ballerinas
Hockey illustrates man's creative use of tools and skill to navigate and conquer all terrains (in this case, ice) in order to accomplish a goal while at the same time, beating the crap out of each other. Plus, in what other sport do you have people willingly jump in front of a piece of hard rubber flying at speeds well into the 90's(mph)?

kingcobra9

Smash Ace
the colts just scored though and i'm wondering how we are going to turn out though fu

hey do you go to miami u, how you feeling bout this season in football i'm psyched
we are coming back

my dream school was the u until i slacked freshman year and i'm not that rich

Bandit

Smash Lord
hockey gets cred but skating is so gracefull it is funny.

it's like a very manly contact ballerinas
You associate ballerinas with bearded toothless guys beating the snot out of one another?

Hockey is football with skates with a masochist at each end of the arena waiting to have a large round disk fired at them without remorse. Gracefulness is lost when you do a twirl across the blue line and a defenseman takes an exception to your actions and rearranges your brain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6LNIBkU1wU

If that clip doesn't describe hockey, then nothing does.

:bandit:

ipitydatfu

Smash Master
the colts just scored though and i'm wondering how we are going to turn out though fu

hey do you go to miami u, how you feeling bout this season in football i'm psyched
we are coming back

my dream school was the u until i slacked freshman year and i'm not that rich

ranked 9 sounds good right now. i cant wait for the virginia tech game. ahh cobra, pick up the slack, its not too late (i hope)

Bandit

Smash Lord
i was comparing skating to ballarenas and remarking how hockey made something like that into toothless guys beating the snot out of one another

ps. that hit describes what contact sport means

pss how about a little football
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QGKlluCU0o&feature=related
Hines Ward is a blindsiding *****. He can't actually take anyone on head on.

Of all the football players like LT or Derrick Thomas or Steve Atwater... you choose a whiny wide receiver.

Bandit

Smash Lord
Before you go blaming Ginn... how about blaming the slowest 2 minute drill in the history of football? Seriously, the Dolphins burned an unnecessary timeout then just walked around like "yeah, they won."

Chad Henne will be the QB in the next week or two because that is just awful. Awful.

Bad teams always find a way to lose.

ipitydatfu

Smash Master
Before you go blaming Ginn... how about blaming the slowest 2 minute drill in the history of football? Seriously, the Dolphins burned an unnecessary timeout then just walked around like "yeah, they won."

Chad Henne will be the QB in the next week or two because that is just awful. Awful.

Bad teams always find a way to lose.

^^ lol. spiking the ball after the qb sneak felt like an eternity

1)Er, HAPPY BIRTHDAYto whoever or whatever it is

2) I'm really liking the cynicalness and the sarcasm you've been pumping into your posts, Jumpman. Seriously.

3) I'm a truck driving hush puppy eating self scar inflicting woman ****** truck driver. +9001 man points.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Actually, imagining GwJ write that (probably intentionally) while saying it out loud (also probably intentionally) made it even funnier on a forum =) Yay for ridiculous crew phrases
This man gets it.

Also, thanks for the delicious cake at lunch today.

*steals all of Sudai's man points*

Also, ummm, I'm not sure. Q^Q I felt like I was going to respond or say something witty regarding Jumpman's post, but I couldn't think of anything.

I don't get it....
There are some people who should have the Smash n00b title, but they have a title that says Smash Rookie. Then I have a Smash Ace title.... and not Smash Apprentice.

Just wondering, I love it though. :3 <3

O shi-
O___________________________O""""""""""""""""""""
My bad fu. :colorful:HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE YOU ROCK AND DOESN'T AFRAID OF ANYTHING:colorful:

Top Bottom