• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Oh Sudai popped my cherry long before today. This was just the first time after the operation ;)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
So.... I might be going all ROB again at a tournament.
come to my first DSO tourney! mk is banned so you can go all rob

im going to be announcing it within the hour, it should be on october 11th (unfortunately its a sunday, but then maybe you guys (midwest) could find another event in the tristate area to go to on sat, and il house you sat night. it was originally gonna be sat, but im gonna be busy all day.

Edit: Here's the link http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=197124

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I just watched the guy on Man vs Wild wrestle a reindeer, tie it to a tree, jam his knife into its skull to kill it, drink the blood pouring out where he just stabbed it, cut its stomach open, pull out its heart and eat it raw.

****, what a badass.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
I just watched the guy on Man vs Wild wrestle a reindeer, tie it to a tree, jam his knife into its skull to kill it, drink the blood pouring out where he just stabbed it, cut its stomach open, pull out its heart and eat it raw.

****, what a badass.
that's because...IT'S BEAR GRYLLS N****!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_S0zFZWIBQ

[it's the type of behavior you mentioned that was the exact inspiration for this video I recorded XD]

edit: oh snap that was almost a whole year ago @_@

Overswarm

is laughing at you
ROB is much harder to play than MK.

Many games took much effort, then I lost in WF 2-3 against an Olimar (who aggro up+b me off stage for the last kill on a game o_O)

then I picked MK and beat Capem 3-1 and Hilt, the Olimar, 6-0.

MK is > ROB. :(

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Hilts pretty good, Mr. E. Considering he's been beating top placers and your tournament results are either bottom-feeder or non-existant, I don't think you have much room to talk =P

Mr.E

Smash Lord
To be fair, I beat Hilt in a MM a couple months ago and I can give any player in Ohio (except maybe you, lol MK-player-former-ROB-main) a run for their money. I just lack consistency through the entirety of a bracket. :/ Or something, I dunno. I'll start rambling if I don't stop here.

Not to dog on Hilt or anything. Your ROB isn't exactly head and shoulders above others any more, probably because you're just too busy concentrating on winning with MK. He's a better character anyway but basing it on your inability to beat Capem and Hilt with ROB isn't exactly the most convincing evidence. :p

Bandit

Smash Lord
To be fair, I beat Hilt in a MM a couple months ago and I can give any player in Ohio (except maybe you, lol MK-player-former-ROB-main) a run for their money. I just lack consistency through the entirety of a bracket. :/ Or something, I dunno. I'll start rambling if I don't stop here.

Not to dog on Hilt or anything. Your ROB isn't exactly head and shoulders above others any more, probably because you're just too busy concentrating on winning with MK. He's a better character anyway but basing it on your inability to beat Capem and Hilt with ROB isn't exactly the most convincing evidence. :p
ROB is much harder to play than MK.

Many games took much effort, then I lost in WF 2-3 against an Olimar (who aggro up+b me off stage for the last kill on a game o_O)

then I picked MK and beat Capem 3-1 and Hilt, the Olimar, 6-0.

MK is > ROB. :(
Losing to Hilt is for weakling ROBs who main other characters.
A True ROB

:bandit:

Overswarm

is laughing at you

I didn't play capem with ROB. >_>

Also, you have the inability to beat most players in Ohio. Not the ability to beat most. OH has some pretty good players, but it does taper off near the end when we get near the honorable mentions. You aren't there. =P

A True ROB
There's another one iwth me in a suit! ^_^

Come out after me, I'll call you out and all of your 0-2 and 1-2 records in bracket.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
But we have M2K now too !! Nevermind he hasn't actually entered a tournament in this area despite being here for more than a month now.

Oh, it looks like M2K took all of Cleveland's money this weekend. :lick:

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Stingers, you'll be happy to know that a certain Mother boy is going to have a new ropey, reptilian aerial in the new codeset coming out this week.

You didn't hear it from me >_>

Sudai

Stuff here
LAST4: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=8389328

A good chunk of Texas is coming. Some Florida is coming (no big names from FL yet though, but Ruse will be there and he's sexy. :p). I'm gonna try to get Kansas to come to this too, but yeah.

Prolly gonna be the biggest Louisiana Tourney to date. Also probably the best chance for any of you to get to see/play with me as I tend to say I'm gonna travel places then decide later that I'm not going to. :x

Top Bottom