• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

characters that should have made it to SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShikaChef

Smash Cadet
I agree with most of what was just said, except Krystal.
1) She could use the staff, regardless of whether Fox is now in possession of it or not.
2) She would have a completely unique moveset with said staff.
3) It doesn't matter if Fox has the staff, or even if Sakurai decided not to give her the staff for the game. Olimar's moveset wasn't part of his game. I'm sure Sakurai has imagination enough to design a new moveset for Krystal. And that's if Sakurai decided not to give Krystal the staff in the first place.

Blackimar

Smash Cadet
I see Pit, Wario, Olimar, Snake and Sonic plus all the other Brawl characters staying except ROB Toon Link but there will proably be more characters Like Darkrai, More meambers of Star Wolf and Star Fox More F-Zero characters more Metroid characters but most likly it will just be Dark Samus Hopefully the next fighting team will be playable um i doupt ROB will be in it Maybe they will bring back the Polygon team i doupt it but they would be a good boss for Story mode Megaman as a new third party and Bomberman same reason as Megaman Waluigi has a chance to be playable Geno, Malo, and Toad hopefully and thats it for me on what i think right now

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
Why on Earth would Pit be dropped? He would have been in the series even earlier than Brawl. He's like lucas: now that their finally in, they ain't goin' no where.

Blackimar

Smash Cadet
Why on Earth would Pit be dropped? He would have been in the series even earlier than Brawl. He's like lucas: now that their finally in, they ain't goin' no where.
i agree with you and also i dont see snake leaving because he's Solid Snake and his series ended he can use smash bros to stay alive and i dont see Sonic leaving

smashbot226

Smash Master
I see Pit, Wario, Olimar, Snake and Sonic plus all the other Brawl characters staying

Pokemon Trainer is definitely out dude.

except ROB Toon Link

R.O.B. is a 50/50, while Toon Link is arguably gone.

but there will proably be more characters Like Darkrai,

Agreed.

More meambers of Star Wolf and Star Fox

Leon >>>>>>>> Krystal.

More F-Zero characters

Samurai Goroh/Black Shadow.

more Metroid characters but most likly it will just be Dark Samus

I fail to see the logic. Ridley would be MUCH better.

Hopefully the next fighting team will be playable

:laugh: YOU WISH!

um i doupt ROB will be in it

You already said that.

Maybe they will bring back the Polygon team i doupt it but they would be a good boss for Story mode

Eww, no. Make actual bosses bosses, not some half-***** clone team.

Megaman as a new third party and Bomberman same reason as Megaman

:ohwell: What reason? You GAVE no reason!

Waluigi has a chance to be playable Geno, Malo, and Toad hopefully and thats it for me on what i think right now

These pretty much fail. Waluigi has NEVER been in a PROPER Mario game, Geno is owned by Square Enix, who will be too busy with the new Final Fantasy releasing, and even so, he's less important than the previous Thirdy parties you've mentioned.

WHAT THE HECK IS A MALO?

Toad was/is/will always be a part of Peach's moveset.

You're lacking logic.

EDIT: Pit wasn't as personally wanted by Sakurai as Lucas. Without fanservice, Pit is gone.

POSSIBLY. There's a chance he'll return.

ShikaChef

Smash Cadet
I see Pit, Wario, Olimar, Snake and Sonic plus all the other Brawl characters staying except ROB Toon Link but there will proably be more characters Like Darkrai, More meambers of Star Wolf and Star Fox More F-Zero characters more Metroid characters but most likly it will just be Dark Samus Hopefully the next fighting team will be playable um i doupt ROB will be in it Maybe they will bring back the Polygon team i doupt it but they would be a good boss for Story mode Megaman as a new third party and Bomberman same reason as Megaman Waluigi has a chance to be playable Geno, Malo, and Toad hopefully and thats it for me on what i think right now
This guy knows what he's talking about...
I've been rooting for Malo ever since I compared him to Artemis Fowl, and discovered that the two aren't that different.

Toad; Hopefully, as long as he isn't made lighter than a certain pink puff. I mean, it's inevitable that he would be lightweight, but making him lighter than Jiggs would just be rediculous, and unfortunately, I could see Sakurai doing just that.

Darkrai: He'd be broken, but I'd main him in a heartbeat, nonetheless.

Blackimar

Smash Cadet
You're lacking logic.

EDIT: Pit wasn't as personally wanted by Sakurai as Lucas. Without fanservice, Pit is gone.

Malo is a party member from Mario RPG like Geno and as for ridly he's to big for the game! but i didn't say i hope Waluigi would be in the reason for Megaman and Bomberman is that they would need to return to a Nintendo game that would help there tallents and for the polygon team i just wanted to list the idea for a n64 villan revival for multiman melee thank you Shikamaru

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484

Nvrmind that Kid Icarus did have a strong, yet ignored, fanbase before Brawl, now, Pit does have an outspoken fanbase, and Kid Icarus interest has peaked. I don't think they can give us Pit, then take him away from us (I'm sure someone will bring up Mewtwo) without a good reason.

A possible Kid Icarus game in the near future and Pit's status as a regular, even more than now, is guaranteed.

Blackimar

Smash Cadet
Nvrmind that Kid Icarus did have a strong, yet ignored, fanbase before Brawl, now, Pit does have an outspoken fanbase, and Kid Icarus interest has peaked. I don't think they can give us Pit, then take him away from us (I'm sure someone will bring up Mewtwo) without a good reason.

A possible Kid Icarus game in the near future and Pit's status as a regular, even more than now, is guaranteed.
I thank you for telling me of a possible Kid Icarus game in the futuer hopefully its true
also I i can see Tubba Blubba's return to video games in the next smash bros as a story mode boss and hes from Paper Mario

Kyas

Smash Journeyman
I think Toon Ganon would have been an excellent addition. Ganon's fighting style in Wind Waker differs entirely from that of Ocarina of Time and I'm sure he wouldn't have been a "clone" per say.

Jarun

Smash Cadet
hey olimar is pretty good in brawl! and ROB is Ok

NOW JIGGLYPUGG he needs to get out
and i also wish Roy was back in the smash bros
they cant kill teh puff cuz she was in all 3

Out: Ike
Olimar
Snake(or at least make them less cheap)

In: PACHIRISU!!!!
Bellossom
Gyarados
Pidgeot
Arcanine
Gallade(thats my team :D)
and ummm....Some tales of symphonia characters

xxxn00b4lyf3817xxx

Smash Cadet
~~Out~~

- kirby (cheap ***)
- Ice Climbers (Wobble me again and your controller will magically disconnect)

~~In~~

- Toon Ganon (of course)
- Krystal (Don't see why she wasnt included)
- Master Chief (LOL, He can spam nades like snake and snipe people ftw!)
- Jin (MVC, GREAT!!! TYPHOOOON!!!!)
- Magneto (2 cheap 4 u)
- Shadow (Duh)
- GOKU! (SSJ4 > U)
- Vegeta (maybe)
- Naruto (RASENGAN!)
- Rival pokemon trainer (yeah I want him in, Missing No, Gengar and Ditto)
- Cloud Strife?!?!?!(Give Ike some competition)
- Ability for mario to ride yoshi in 2v2's.

Also I wanted to see something like a 2 player combination attack when they get the smash ball in 2v2.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
~~Out~~

- kirby (cheap ***)

~~In~~

- Toon Ganon (of course)
- Magneto (2 cheap 4 u)
- Shadow (Duh)
- GOKU! (SSJ4 > U)
- Vegeta (maybe)
- Naruto (RASENGAN!)

Also I wanted to see something like a 2 player combination attack when they get the smash ball in 2v2.
The two player combination attack seems interesting. Diversity ftw?

And, uh. Ice Climbers and Kirby will never leave. Ice Climbers have been in Melee, and now Brawl, so they're set in stone. Kirby was one of the original 12, so keep on dreaming.

And your character idea's made me laugh. Really hard.

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
Black Mage, Shadow, Saki, Isaac, Mewtwo, Rival Trainer, Ridley, Dark Samus, Roy, Dark Zero Suit Samus (yes, I know the concept is insane. But it would be funny).
i found a pic of dark zero suit samus for you:

Blackimar

Smash Cadet
~~In~~

he wouldn't make it the only way he would of is if he were on a nintendo console witch he cant because he's a Microsoft exclusive and as for DBZ characters and Naruto character they will never make it only in a fan made smash bros game they'd appear because Sakurai said they needed to start off in a video game not a comic or Manga

ShadowBlitz

Smash Apprentice
In my opinion, they made a bad decision replacing MewTwo w/ Lucario. Lucario sucks compared to MewTwo. And they should've kept Roy in Brawl. They could've atleast made him an Assist Trophy. And possibly Lyn from Fire Emblem. And Shadow from Sonic. Another optional character would be Wolf Link from Twilight Princess...

Finding Waldo

Smash Apprentice
Not Quite

In my opinion, they made a bad decision replacing MewTwo w/ Lucario. Lucario sucks compared to MewTwo. And they should've kept Roy in Brawl. They could've atleast made him an Assist Trophy. And possibly Lyn from Fire Emblem. And Shadow from Sonic. Another optional character would be Wolf Link from Twilight Princess...
I will have to disagree with that. I believe that Lucario outclasses MewTwo, and Marth was already better than Roy, so there was no need for an inferior clone. However, Lyn could be a possibility, and Shadow may be upgraded to a playable in the next game, since he is better than Sonic anyhow.

Megaman would be a good addition to the game, and I also think that the protagonist from CustomRobo could do well. Or perhaps the Bayonet robot instead. And what about Sylux from Hunters?

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
Mewtwo was last on the tier list, he sucked balls. The reason we wanted him in brawl was because he was orginal and was a highly favoured back then.

Lv.99

Smash Journeyman
This was probably posted roughly twenty pages ago but... WANDER!!!!! He would absolutely pwn everyone. His fighting style would probably be a mix of Marth, Ike, and Link and his final smash could be a medely of awesome things.

As for outs,. Metaknight. Who else? He is just too broken. Go to the R.O.B. boards and you'll see how overswarm has to take on 3 MK's in a row in a tournement.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Knuckles needs to be in this game way more than shadow. Shadow, although he COULD be a unique character, probably would be a semi/complete clone of sonic. Knuckles on the other hand has a completely different movestyle as established by the adventure and heroes games, and he comes built with gliding and wall cling. I honestly can't believe they didn't include him in brawl.

WolFlash

Smash Cadet
I feel that Shadow, Knuckles, maybe Silver, Roy from Melee (with different moveset), maybe Leon and possibly Making Waluigi playable. Characters that shouldn't be in I think mainly Olimar. I just don't like him. And btw Ronike, Shadow has heaps of differences between him and Sonic, like using guns/vehicles, and being slightly slower/more powerful. As seen in Sonic the Hedgehog (xbox 360), and Shadow the Hedgehog (xbox, Ps2).

Ronike

Smash Ace
I know that shadow is different, I'm just not sure that Nintendo would have done it that way as they are generally very similar in movesets. Keep in mind Sakurai doesn't like using guns, as evidenced by Snake's lack of guns. Plus, there is only so much that people can pull out of hammerspace, and someone pulling a car out of hammerspace is ridiculous. Now I agree that he could e given a completely different moveset, in fact his moveset could be that from sonic battle. However, seeing their failure to take and of sonics moves from sonic battle, which I think would have made him much more fun to play and just a lot better and unique, I doubt they'd do that to shadow.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
~~Out~~

- kirby (cheap ***)

~~In~~

- Toon Ganon (of course)
- Magneto (2 cheap 4 u)
- Shadow (Duh)
- GOKU! (SSJ4 > U)
- Vegeta (maybe)
- Naruto (RASENGAN!)

Kirby and Ice Climbers are ever leaving. Its sickening that you even thought they would go.

Toon Ganon? No

Krystal:Yes

Master Cheif:LOL Yeah Right

Jin:Don't know her

Magneto:Don't know

Shadow:I doubt there will be more sonic characters.

Goku:No anime characters are going to be in ssb

Vegata:Read Goku

Naruto:Read Goku

Rival Pokemon trainer:please, We don't even know if pokemon trainer will return.

Cloud Strife:Maybe

Yoshi with Mario:No

Roxmorf

Smash Cadet
- Ability for mario to ride yoshi
This gave me an idea, i think it would work well to fuse yoshi with peach (instead of the stupid moves they have separately) some moves are ok, like the peach's turnip, or the swallowing of yoshi, but i think they would work better together IC kinda

Roxmorf

Smash Cadet
chuck norris would be cool
sorry for the ones who thought I am being serius. I am not xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom