• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

characters that should have made it to SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Falco is the 2nd popular character besidesw fox himself.

LOL, Link's movest is never going to be changed.

JigglyPuff is really popular in japan so she is never leaving.

I don't even think megaman could happen.

Yeah, I agree with ridley.

Are you serious? You want to replace jigglypuff with geno? Omg you have terrible taste.
Geno is never going to be in because theres enough mario characters and if theres another one it would be someone thats not barely part of the mario series.

and whats with the theres enough pokemon characters? if there taking some pokemon character out it would be lucario or pokemon trainer. jigglypuff is one the 12 orignal so she's never leaving.
Well then they should take Wolf out. I just think they have too many Star Fox people for a series that hasn't been that great for a long time. I will agree that Falco is really good in Brawl, and it would be kind of a shame to lose him. Actually, all the space animals are good though...

I didn't say I wanted to replace Jiggs with Geno persay, but I WOULD like Geno in the game. I like Lucario's interesting fighting style, and that goes for Pokemon Trainer as well. Pika and Jiggs are both originals, so I can admit that Jiggs isn't GOING to leave. I don't know who else to kick out of the game though. I don't think flooding the game with ridiculous amounts of characters is a good idea either though. If the creators decide to add new characters, they need to cut some old ones (which they did, and I'm glad for it). Also, it's just my opinion of whom I would like to see in the game. Calling my opinion "terrible" is sort of annoying.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Lol wow, have you seen a tier list lately? (Even tho she's bad in Brawl)

Well, it's not that Jiggs was in the first game that makes her permanent, you know they were going to replace Ness with Lucas in Melee but Mother 3 was delayed...

Geno would be cool, but he's another Mario character so I'm surprised you're arguing for him.
I thought Jiggs was still at low-bottom tier, am I wrong? I'm glad they left Ness alone, he and Lucas fight differently enough that I'm alright with having both of them.

And while Geno IS another Mario character, he is more of a classic than characters like Bowser Jr. or Baby Mario/Luigi, etc. Secondly, I love Mario RPG, and thirdly, the Mario series have made Nintendo, and because all the Mario characters are varied enough (Mario, Peach, Yoshi, Wario, Bowser, they all have VERY different fighting styles) that's fine. It's when you start getting semi-clone characters like Toon Link and Falco/Wolf when I have a problem. They did do a better job in Brawl with keeping characters more varied though.

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
Bowser Junior should have been in. He is the up and comming Mario character. He is the main villian in a Sunshine and one of the villians in Galaxy, not to mention tons of spin-off cameos. Balloon Fighter was my choice the WTF but oh well.

Meccs

@Meccs_
Majora's Mask Link
Like Pokemon Trainer, but you use vB to change to Deku Scrub, Zora, and Goron. Link just wouldn't have bombs, or you couldn't play as normal Link, or something.
but really, I'm kind of annoyed that nothing but Sheik made it in as a OoT/MM (my two favorite games of all time) character

Out: (not necessarilly I don't like em, just don't think they fit in the game)
Lucario
R.O.B.
Ike
Red (PT)

In:
Mewtwo
Roy
The Doc (as a Mario Alt costume)
Dry Bowser (as a Bowser Alt. costume)
MM Link (see above)
Ash (replaces Red. hell, Ash even has a Squirtle and a Charizard anyways)
Waluigi
Bowser Jr.

Meta Jr

Smash Cadet
In between The Halberd and Bowser's Castle. You ca
Bowser Jr, was who I wanted most in Brawl. Back then I found ten good reasons why, but I forgot them.

One of them was said, he's a main villian. He's been in plenty of games and he isn't in. Super Mario Galaxy, great game great villian I found him rather challenging. My friend came up with an interesting moveset perfectly laid out.

I forgot to put Waluigi on my list.

For some people who decided not to read, I said Shadow would be an alt. costume for Sonic, not another Character. Same goes for Shadow Mario.

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
Majora's Mask Link
Like Pokemon Trainer, but you use vB to change to Deku Scrub, Zora, and Goron. Link just wouldn't have bombs, or you couldn't play as normal Link, or something.
but really, I'm kind of annoyed that nothing but Sheik made it in as a OoT/MM (my two favorite games of all time) character

Lucario
R.O.B.
Ike
Red (PT)

In:
Mewtwo
Roy
MM Link (see above)
Ash (replaces Red. hell, Ash even has a Squirtle and a Charizard anyways)
Waluigi
Bowser Jr.
@ MM Link idea: Nice idea, I have seen the idea thrown around a few times

@ Out column: Don't really care about those characters other than PT but you added Ash

@ In column: I couldn't like it anyother way! Mewtwo, Dry Bowser alt, BOWSER JR.! Only 2 questions what pokemon will Ash have and who would be his voice actor?

Roihu

Smash Ace
Majora's Mask Link

Lucario I don't want it, but it's possible. How does he not fit in the game, by the way?
R.O.B. How could you not like R.O.B? They can't take him out now, though. He's already in too deep.
Ike Same goes for Ike. Especially Ike. (Only saying this because everyone loves him, and he's actually not old in the series) There is still the chance of his replacement, though.
Red (PT) His fighting style is awesome. He definitely fits in this game.

In:
Mewtwo
Roy
MM Link (see above)
Ash (replaces Red. hell, Ash even has a Squirtle and a Charizard anyways) Super Smash Brothers is about Nintendo (More or less) VIDEO GAMES. Not anime. (Thank god for that, wouldn't want Naruto running around there) Plus, Ash was BASED of of Red. I don't get why you don't like Red, but Ash sure as hell isn't someone I'd even think in a million years about replacing Red with.
Waluigi
Bowser Jr.
Comments in bold. Everything else is fine. I do find it funny you didn't add Snake as a character that does not fit in the game.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
Well then they should take Wolf out. I just think they have too many Star Fox people for a series that hasn't been that great for a long time. I will agree that Falco is really good in Brawl, and it would be kind of a shame to lose him. Actually, all the space animals are good though...

I didn't say I wanted to replace Jiggs with Geno persay, but I WOULD like Geno in the game. I like Lucario's interesting fighting style, and that goes for Pokemon Trainer as well. Pika and Jiggs are both originals, so I can admit that Jiggs isn't GOING to leave. I don't know who else to kick out of the game though. I don't think flooding the game with ridiculous amounts of characters is a good idea either though. If the creators decide to add new characters, they need to cut some old ones (which they did, and I'm glad for it). Also, it's just my opinion of whom I would like to see in the game. Calling my opinion "terrible" is sort of annoying.
Wolf? He deserves to stay he is WAY more unique then falco is anyway.

Also, Im sorry for saying your opinion is terrible, but just saying if they take out characters it would be the non-important ones.

ALiAsVee

Smash Ace
A Diddy/Dixie character similar to how the ice climbers work would be cool, but in would take solo Diddy out and replace him with Lanky Kong (because he is the coolest Kong).

smashbot226

Smash Master
Bowser Jr & Paper Mario as Mario reps, with all the Mario regulars.

K. Rool as DK rep, with Diddy and DK.

Mask Link/Wolf Link/Anyone else other than Clone Link- I mean Toon Link, with Link, Ganondorf, and a separated Shiek and Zelda.

Ridley & Sylux as Metroid reps, with Samus. (ZSS is fanservice. No, SONIC is fanservice.)

Kamek & Shy Guy as Yoshi reps, with Yoshi.

Adeline as Kirby reps, with Yoshi.

Leon Palowski in place of Krystal as Star Fox rep, with Fox, Falco, & Wolf.

Mewtwo, Darkrai, and Deoxys as Pokemon reps, with Pikachu and Jigglypuff.

Micaiah & Black Knight as Fire Emblem reps, along with Ike.

Spoon

Smash Journeyman
Funky Kong is so d*** annoying in MKWii...

He's still cool but ughhh.

Deoxys yes. Darkrai noooooo.

Adeline... who?

Sgt. Baker

Smash Ace
I love Funky Kong in MKWii. He's my heavy-classed character :chuckle:

Oh yeah I added awhile ago but I got some more.

Throw in Tingle, that'd be funny.

Throw someone in from the Golden Sun games! Those games are awesome.

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
Bowser Jr & Paper Mario as Mario reps, with all the Mario regulars.

K. Rool as DK rep, with Diddy and DK.

Mask Link/Wolf Link/Anyone else other than Clone Link- I mean Toon Link, with Link, Ganondorf, and a separated Shiek and Zelda.

Ridley & Sylux as Metroid reps, with Samus. (ZSS is fanservice. No, SONIC is fanservice.)

Kamek & Shy Guy as Yoshi reps, with Yoshi.

Adeline as Kirby reps, with Yoshi.

Leon Palowski in place of Krystal as Star Fox rep, with Fox, Falco, & Wolf.

Mewtwo, Darkrai, and Deoxys as Pokemon reps, with Pikachu and Jigglypuff.

Micaiah & Black Knight as Fire Emblem reps, along with Ike.
I second this, Shy Guy would be kickass and Leon >>>>>>>>>>>> Krystal, as long as he doesn't be a clone, and I would change Wolf's Up/Side B, so we would fix up the clone thing.

I also agree with a Link rep instead of another Clone Link, I wouldn't add deoxys as a Pokemon Rep, I'd add Plusle/Minun or Pokemon Trainer, Mewtwo for his badassness and Darkrai to replace Lucario. K.Rool would be another badass

Spoon

Smash Journeyman
Uhh, I'd sound like a noob trying to argue for Deoxys but I can seriously see him as a really good character. Plusle/Minu ftl.

G-Beast

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4442-0111-1914
the characters i think...

really shoulda:
Dark Samus - very popular villain, could be like luigi relatievlt speaking
Megaman X/EXE - megaman has been on nintendo systems for how long?
Zero - THE most popular megaman character, ever
Ridley - one of the, if not the most, wanted characters? hes big? so what... bowser was clearly sized down for SSBB even though he is still huge...
Sylux - second only to Samus and going to be i his own game in the nect retro made metroid game, imo shoe-in
Wolf Link - having clone links is a bad idea, lets be honest, wolf link is the best candidate for an alternative link
Midna - iffy... but a main character who is rumored to be in the next LoZ installment.
Krystal - i think she is quite viable, maybe replacing wolf... but her psychic powers could give her a zelda-like feel
Prometheus(Megaman ZX/ZX Advent) - extremely popular, i dont see why not
Pandora(Megaman ZX/ZX Advent) - same as Prometheus
Fefnir, Harpuia, Phantom, and Leviathan - they COULD conceivably get in, since they are main characters.. but its unliely..
Bass.EXE(from megaman battle network series) - it would be cool... maybe he will appear as a boss?

to be honest, im very disappointed that Sakurai didnt include any megaman characters in any of his games, yet the megaman series continues to be released on nintendo devices, and has been for a very, very long time. also disappointed that ridley was not included as a playable character... wouldnt surprise me if hes in SSB4, which would be the 1st game that he is playable in any way shape or form.
one problem with Darkrai being in smash is brawl came out BEFORE the 10th movie was released

ZonictheHedgehog

Smash Cadet
Sonic Characters:
Shadow (Heavier, slower, stronger version of Sonic with Chaos powers replacing most special moves. Chaos Blast FS)

Knuckles (Slow-ish, but high attack. No idea for FS, could use Master Emerald somehow)

Tails (Light, uses gadgets as well as tails, Cyclone Walker FS)

Other:
Lloyd (Tales of Symphonia, uses swords similar to Pit, maybe Summon Origin FS?)

Crono (Chrono Trigger, uses electric attacks along with sword, Luminaire FS)

Isaac (Golden Sun, uses sword and basic Psynergy, maybe uses Djinn or a Summon for FS?)

Dark Samus (Metroid Prime 2 and 3, sort of a mix between Samus and Lucario. Down B is the huge Phazon shield. FS is illusion images of herself?)

Mewtwo (Pokemon, Lucario just isn't quite the same, I really miss Disable and his awesome throws. Some sort of dark wave for FS? Or, stab in the dark here, but maybe he can mentally control an opponent for 5 seconds or something but leaves his own body vulnerable to other opponents?)

Saw an interesting idea somewhere else for other DK characters. Something like the Kongs are a tag team, one following the other, and each has a different moveset. You can switch control to different Kongs by using Down B. So you have Dixie Kong, followed by Lanky Kong, Funky Kong, take your pick, and the ones who follow behind are like Nana for the Ice Climbers, except you can switch control to them for different movesets. But if they die and you don't, they stay dead until the Kong you're currently playing with also dies and they all get reborn together. In a nutshell: Sort of combines Ice Climber 2-person team with Pokemon Trainer Switching.

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
Sonic Characters:
Shadow (Heavier, slower, stronger version of Sonic with Chaos powers replacing most special moves. Chaos Blast FS)

Knuckles (Slow-ish, but high attack. No idea for FS, could use Master Emerald somehow)

Tails (Light, uses gadgets as well as tails, Cyclone Walker FS)

Other:
Lloyd (Tales of Symphonia, uses swords similar to Pit, maybe Summon Origin FS?)

Crono (Chrono Trigger, uses electric attacks along with sword, Luminaire FS)

Isaac (Golden Sun, uses sword and basic Psynergy, maybe uses Djinn or a Summon for FS?)

Dark Samus (Metroid Prime 2 and 3, sort of a mix between Samus and Lucario. Down B is the huge Phazon shield. FS is illusion images of herself?)

Mewtwo (Pokemon, Lucario just isn't quite the same, I really miss Disable and his awesome throws. Some sort of dark wave for FS? Or, stab in the dark here, but maybe he can mentally control an opponent for 5 seconds or something but leaves his own body vulnerable to other opponents?)

Saw an interesting idea somewhere else for other DK characters. Something like the Kongs are a tag team, one following the other, and each has a different moveset. You can switch control to different Kongs by using Down B. So you have Dixie Kong, followed by Lanky Kong, Funky Kong, take your pick, and the ones who follow behind are like Nana for the Ice Climbers, except you can switch control to them for different movesets. But if they die and you don't, they stay dead until the Kong you're currently playing with also dies and they all get reborn together. In a nutshell: Sort of combines Ice Climber 2-person team with Pokemon Trainer Switching.
No Shadow, he uses guns so he doesn't stay true to the sonic franchise.

You would need to choose between Knuckles and Tails for a spot. Alot of people couldn't imagine a third party character let alone 3 from the same series. I would vote for Knuckles but Sakurai lives in a land of ingorance and would think we like Tails better.

I don't know much about Llyod, Crono, Isaac or Dark Samus.

Mewtwo, Yeah I agree wholeheartly about his inclusion in brawl. There were a bunch of movesets thrown around pre-brawl click on The genetic genocide in my sig to see some.

DK idea, Wow that would be cool but because the Donkey Kong series is dying (almost dead) I don't see it happening. Great idea though, I support it wholeheartly.

Wavekirby

Smash Journeyman
They should have given Roy a new moveset and made him playable, also Lyn should have been a playable character instead of an assist trophy. Chrono Trigger = best game ever, so Crono should automatically be in brawl. Issac shouldn't have been an assist trophy either (he would have made an awesome character). Montblanc from Final fantasy tactics would be an awesome edition, and finally they should have made Mew playable.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Here are some the main characters that could've been in Brawl, and would be completely possible for SSB4.

Ridley: Sakurai knew how much people wanted Ridley (that's why he's two of the five original bosses), and he knows how much fan backlash there will be if he's not in. Ridley has to be in the next installment, even if you closed-minded people out there think he's TOO BIG!!1!!!1!

Bowser Jr.: This one I'm extremely annoyed about. WHY WAS HE NOT IN BRAWL?!?! WHY WAS THE MARIO SERIES REPRESENTED BELOW POKEMON AND ZELDA?!?!? Geno's time has passed, but Jr. is on the rise. He's a perfect new villain with an awesome paintbrush to use, but if he was turned into a half-@$$ed clone, Sakurai shouldn't even bother. (Oh, yeah, he's my most wanted newcomer).

King K.Rool: I'm annoyed about this too. Sakurai has been shafting the DK series since Day 1 of Smash. In the original, he sticks Kirby beside the Big 3 instead of the higher seller DK franchise (although this is not that big of a deal). In Melee, this stays the same. However, in Brawl, Sakurai finally adds Diddy, who was a shoe-in for Melee, but then gives his own series two newcomers, plus a total of FIVE items, more trophies than anyone but Pokemon, and bases the entire Adventure mode around Kirby Superstar. King K.Rool by all means should have been added to Brawl, and is definitely a shoe-in for SSB4.
I know the DK series is dying with all the Bongo sh*t that comes out nowadays, but have Kirby or Star Fox been doing any better? DK needs some attention, although the glory days of DKC are over, and after K.Rool, no one else is necessary.

Isaac: Although I've never played Golden Sun, I realize how much potential Isaac has, and when lurking some lesser boards loaded with polls for most wanted newcomer, I see Isaac top the lists every time. Combining sword and magic attacks, he's almost built for Smash.

Krystal: This one is very iffy. I think she'll either replace Falco or Wolf, or she'll be left out. I wouldn't mind her as long as she gets the staff, not some "luigified" moveset that is passed off as being rushed.

Mewtwo: Mewtwo really should return, as the quintessential legendary pokemon, who has an original moveset (although he really needs a better forward and down B). I hope being cut from Brawl doesn't prevent him from returning.

Blackimar

Smash Cadet
i think all the melee characters that didn't make it should have bein playable Toon Ganondorf, toon zelda, Geno(hes awsome), Malo, Megaman it would be awsome oh yah Krool, Chunky kong, Mii, and Samurai Goro

Wavekirby

Smash Journeyman
There is not enough difference between Dr. mario and mario for them to be seperate characters, it was just a waste in Melee. But I think they should have had a Dr. Mario costume for Mario.

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
Here are some the main characters that could've been in Brawl, and would be completely possible for SSB4.

Bowser Jr.: This one I'm extremely annoyed about. WHY WAS HE NOT IN BRAWL?!?! WHY WAS THE MARIO SERIES REPRESENTED BELOW POKEMON AND ZELDA?!?!? Geno's time has passed, but Jr. is on the rise. He's a perfect new villain with an awesome paintbrush to use, but if he was turned into a half-@$$ed clone, Sakurai shouldn't even bother. (Oh, yeah, he's my most wanted newcomer).

Mewtwo: Mewtwo really should return, as the quintessential legendary pokemon, who has an original moveset (although he really needs a better forward and down B). I hope being cut from Brawl doesn't prevent him from returning.
I love Bowser Jr.! Mario is nintendo's most successful franchise ever and they only have 4 reps. WTF mate!!! If they made him a duo with Shadow Mario he would have been so good!

Mewtwo, Mewtwo, Mewtwo. I don't think anyone wanted him out of brawl some just liked Lucario. But still its mewtwo other than Pikachu he is the most popular pokemon... Why Sakurai, why?

GenesisJLS

Smash Journeyman
I think Terra from Final Fantasy 6 should be in it. It would add another female character besides Zelda and Zero Suit Samus.

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
Hey, that's funny! My list of characters what should have been in Brawl is the same as my list of characters what should be in SSB4.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Mewtwo, K. Rool, Ridley, and Claus are top, but only one is above all of them: Jimmy T. He would own so hard, it would break the game. If WarioWare got another rep, it would be Jimmy T. no questions. And if you think Ashley > Jimmy, you're an idiot for thinking so.

Blackimar

Smash Cadet
Mewtwo, K. Rool, Ridley, and Claus are top, but only one is above all of them: Jimmy T. He would own so hard, it would break the game. If WarioWare got another rep, it would be Jimmy T. no questions. And if you think Ashley > Jimmy, you're an idiot for thinking so.
i was thinking both Ahley and Jimmy plus Kat and Ana for the Wario ware reps:laugh:

Roxmorf

Smash Cadet
1st part

Are you serious Peach, Bowser, And yoshi? There part of the mario series so they will never leave.

Well, I agree that there moves should get changed.

Olimar is popular and a great character he won't leave.

Mr. Game and Watch started nintendo he won't leave.

Ok so have one pokemon character? and if you want jigglypuff to return why make her with pokemon trainer? Pikachu and Jigglypuff will never be with pokemon trainer.

King Dedede and Bowser are never going to be assit trophies because there important to there series!

Too bad. Ice Climbers wont leave.

2nd part

Who said jigglypuff will leave?

Yeah krystal would be good.

Kirby, Captain Falcon, and Ganondorf are powered enough.

3rd part

Megaman maybe

what character from super mario world?

Nah, Dark samus, Ridley, or Metroid would be better.

Tekken is exclusive to "Sony"

Tails or knuckles yes.

Don't know what that is.

I don't think there should be a final fantasy character.

More fire emblem characters? Yes

Wolf link would be really dumb because there are better charcters for the legend of zelda.

Too bad there will always be that many mario and pokemon charcters. So if theres another super smash bros i guess you will be disappointed.

Oh, and you have a weird taste of charcetrs and they will never be in.
Are you serious Peach, Bowser, And yoshi? There part of the mario series so they will never leave.
I know they won't leave, but I don't like them (any way they are pretty good characters to fight with)

Mr. Game and Watch started nintendo he won't leave.
I like mr game & watch, he's original! xDD

Olimar is popular and a great character he won't leave.
I know he's popular, and I don't dislike pikimin, but as this fighter pufff, whole new moveset

King Dedede and Bowser are never going to be assit trophies because there important to there series!.
so is ridley, but he's a good boss to fight with or waluigi (assist). is just that I think bosses should stay bosses

what character from super mario world?.
I think his name is geno

Tekken is exclusive to "Sony"
so was snake...

Oh, and you have a weird taste of charcetrs and they will never be in
Im proud of it xDD

smashbot226

Smash Master
My opinion on who will be cut:

Sonic- He's a third party, viable for ONE game. They'll want to make room for other third parties, unless they give in AGAIN to the massive fanservice. WE ALREADY KNOW WHO WOULD WIN MARIO VS. SONIC PEOPLE: MARIO.

Snake- Same reasons as Sonic. Plus, I'm pretty sure Hideo Kojima is tired of giving Sakurai blowjobs for making Snake too good.

R.O.B- I don't see him returning, but then again, there IS the MGNW rule... Although R.O.B. isn't the creation of Sakurai's mentor, so he might get cut...

Pokemon Trainer- One way or another, he'll either be replaced by a more recent Trainer or another Pokemon.

Marth- Really, this is a coin flip. He's the flagship of the Fire Emblem series, yet he's as old as his first game. He MIGHT get replaced, but then again, flagship characters are important. Just my opinion.

Pit- He's fanservice too, although at a much lesser scale. He probably won't be returning.

Toon Link- Clone. To be SURELY replaced.

ZSS- Fanservice. To be ditched altogether.

Lucario- Scrapped for Mewtwo's Revenge. He'll likely bring along Darkrai and another dude too.
-------

And now my opinion on the popular demands!

GENO- Absolutely not. Not a single mention of SMRPG in ANY of the Smash games, and he's only important for storyline purposes and as a partner. People who claim he has a more important part is like saying Mallow or Bowser or Peach does. Really, only one has the MOST important role- Mario. Unique moveset? So he can transform his arm into other weapons. We already have a more important third party with that ability- MEGAMAN. DENIED.

BOWSER JR- THIS here is a character; a major villain in THREE mario games, and has appeared more frequently as time passes. His brush and magical abilities can give way to a fun and unique moveset exclusive only to him, and his small stature and power could give way for an interesting character stat-placing. They better not give him Shadow Mario, though. SM= Mario with recolored Beam Sword. ACCEPTED.

PAPER MARIO- A good side character to Bowser Jr, the Paper Mario series has become widely successful and ALL of his games have been the best on their individual systems. A 2-D character, MGNW, may already exist, but this shouldn't stop Paper Mario from gaining a spot, with his undoubtably unique moveset and animations. ACCEPTED.

KING K. ROOL- He would've been great in Brawl, and probably WOULD have made it, if Diddy was in Melee. A recurring character in a highly successful franchise deserves to be recognized, except in his King costume, not the pirate or mad scientist. Plus, we need more mentally insane heavy characters. Wario should NOT be alone. ACCEPTED.

VAATI- A bit of a coin flip if you ask me, with a slight tilt towards a denial. He's been only in a handful of Zelda games, all of them featuring Toon Link who will likely be ditched. Why add a villain to a roster where the hero is gone? DENIED.

WOLF LINK & MIDNA- I'd have much rather preferred to see this guy in rather than Clone Link. They couldn't be ABLE to clone this dude/dudette. Plus, we don't have many quadripedal characters, so it should make for an interesting character moveset and design. But could he make it into the next one? Probably not, but could he have made it into Brawl? YES. YES. ACCEPTED.

DARK SAMUS- I find this character absolutely unoriginal, save her birth. That's a pretty cool cutscene. Other than that, why the hell would this CLONE get in? Important villain? Ridley has that. Cool moveset? Ridley AND Sylux have that! Ditch the evil clone and stick with the dudes. DENIED.

RIDLEY- Now we're talking. Too big? Bowser is the size of a school bus in the Mario games and Olimar is roughly the size of a quarter. That's pretty **** big AND pretty **** small. So that's moot. Furthermore, he's been getting a "Promotion" over time. Intro baddie in Melee to Brawl boss fights. Sooner or later, he'll have his day. ACCEPTED.

KRYSTAL- I used to like her. She's female, wields a staff, and makes for a good character. Then I realized what they did to Falco. And I realized I was wrong on every account. Her most important role in a game isn't even a proper Star Fox game, Falco goes to show they'll clone whoever they can without remorse, and she hasn't used her staff since Adventures, which even then, Fox McCloud now owns. I'll take Leon Palowski any day, yo. DENIED.

DEOXYS- An unsung hero. Of course, he probably has 0% now. But he would've made Brawl plenty more awesome. His Form Changing, tentacle ****** days could be over. But in Brawl, he remained viable. An incredibly unique character in the game, if not in his own series, should ALWAYS get a spot. ACCEPTED.

MEWTWO- Where'd he go? He's in line for Lucario's replacement. Do I really even NEED a reason? ACCEPTED.

DARKRAI- Another unseen dude, he's gained tremendous popularity in Japan; as did a certain singing puffball we all know and love/hate. Also, by Sakurai's standards, Darkrai had as much of a chance as Luca did of getting in. I guess Sakurai likes pants wearing Pokemon more. R.I.P. unique awesome character with a fanbase the size of Africa. ACCEPTED.

------------

Just my two cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom