• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

characters that should have made it to SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirbario7

Smash Cadet
Don't you think some other nintendo character deserved to be in brawl well tell all here and you can also say who dosen't belong in Brawl.

XalchemistX

Smash Ace
NNID
Alchemistx
I wanted rival trainner in brawl and sora since he was in chains of memories. There isnt a character I dont want in brawl..... more the better! =D

Fire4All

Smash Cadet
A toon Zelda/Tetra would have been awesome, despite Zelda being a clone....then again Tetra would probably end up being quite different from Sheik.....

Hizkit

Smash Apprentice
Out:

R.O.B
Olimar

In:

Geno
Zelda/Tetra <--- DO WANT
Banjo

kirbario7

Smash Cadet
hey olimar is pretty good in brawl! and ROB is Ok

NOW JIGGLYPUGG he needs to get out
and i also wish Roy was back in the smash bros

Black Magician

Smash Apprentice
Black Mage, Shadow, Saki, Isaac, Mewtwo, Rival Trainer, Ridley, Dark Samus, Roy, Dark Zero Suit Samus (yes, I know the concept is insane. But it would be funny).

screeddie

Smash Apprentice
I wanteddddddd:

Claus/Masked Man
Isaac (PC)
Phoenix Wright
Raiden (in his MGS4 Cyber Ninja suit)
Sora

Edit: and I think everyone in Brawl deserves to be in it. There were just some more that should have been included IMO.

OriginalVillain

Smash Cadet
Okay, why is everyone saying Krystal? Don't we have enough Star Fox characters?!?!

Should have had:
Sora, Isaac (I know he's an AT, but he would have been such a sick character!), Ridley, Earthworm Jim, Rayman, Dracula (from Castlevania: I know it's a stretch), Blaziken, and of course Banjo

and this is such a stretch, but Ichigo from Bleach would have been the coolest character. Ever.

link2702

Smash Champion
*looks at avatar* I think you guys know who I wish was in brawl....

Geno should have definatly been in, he was the one I wanted, and supported the most for brawl, he would of worked perfectly as the last 3rd party rep.

Out: R.O.B and Wolf(seriously, hes just a luigi-fied clone of fox, krstyal would of been a much better starfox rep, she could have brought her staff.)

Phazonridley480

Smash Cadet
out:
Jigglypuff

In:
Ridley,Bowser Jr./shadow mario,Rosalina,Petey Pirahna,King Boo ,Koopa,Dr. Mario,Wolf Link and Midna,Toon Zelda/Tetra,Zant ,Skull kid,Knuckle Joe,Waddle Dee,Daroach,Pichu Brothers,Plusem and Minum,Darkrai,Mewtwo,Generation 2,3, and 4 pokemon trainer,Dark Samus,Ghor,Rundas,Gandraya,Roy,Micaia,Claus,Funky Kong,Baby Mario and Baby Luigi,Baby Peach and Baby Daisy,Shy Guy,Louie,Nintendogs,Mii,Ds(wow),Sandbag(?),Grey Fox,Shadow Knuckles,Chaos,Dewy, and Spyro. Big list.;)

A_man13

Smash Master
Who should have made the roster...Tough one, but...
1. Bowser Jr.- Though Waluigi is more likely to be included, how many roles have both bowser Jr., Waluigi, Daisy, etc. had in non-spin off games? Plus I'd be able to main Bowser Jr. In every game. Moveset could be bullet bills, fireballs, scream, paintbrush, etc. Final smash could either be Mecha Giga Bowser or airship Barrage.
2. Paper Mario and/or Geno- Represent the RPG side of mario.Don't have an exact moveset for Geno, but Paper Mario could have anything for his attacks. He could have Two or three of his partners in tow and which partner was out dictated his strengths. For a Final smash, he could go 3D and kick everyones butt invisably.
3. King K. Rool- King K. Rool is probably one of my favorite villans. Add to that the plethora of abilities and forms and you have a unique fighter. Crown throw, hyper jump, butt slam, eye lazers, etc. Final smash would would either be a wave of kremlings similar to Dedede's, a blast-o-matic shot, or dropping cannonballs similar to Donkey Kong Country 1.
4. Midna- I can imagine her being more of a Mewtwo clone than lucario is, but she represents Twilight Princess better than anyone else. Moveset could be Twilight ball, Shadow needles, Teleport, etc. Final smash would be fused shadows.
Thoes are the main people I want in brawl. Others include:
-Sammurai Goroh
-Ridley
-Another PT
-Krystal
-Knuckles or Tails
-Rayman
-Some sort of Final fantasy character (If geno is in, then a mage, Moogle, or Cactar would probably make it too)

Austin55

Smash Journeyman
Out: Wolf, Sonic, and Toon Link did not deserve to be playable. Although me saying Sonic doesn't deserve a spot is biased. Ganondorf should have used his sword, and not for a one second taunt.
In: Classic Mega Man, Ridley, and the Animal Crossing Human really should have been in it. I would have liked to see Balloon Fighter and Claus, but I was pretty sure they wouldn't make it.

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toad, and Bowser are the only real Mario characters to me. Wario and Yoshi have made their own names, which is fine, but I'm sick of these manufactured, dime-a-dozen Mario characters like Daisy, Waluigi, Toadette, Generic Enemies, and Baby clones. Sure, these characters are great in spin-offs, but I really don't want to see them clogging up Smash Bros. King Boo, Bowser Jr., and Rosalina seem to have potential to become prominent characters, but not yet. Until we see multiple games that give significant roles to these characters, they don't deserve to be in Smash Bros. Petey Pirahna has firmly established himself as a recurring boss, and that's the most he should ever be.

If we let characters like that take over, Mario will start to become like Sonic: drowning in his own supporting characters.

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
Krystal. Just because I want to see a staff fighter/mage. Dinosaur Planet > Starfox Assault.

And I never considered Banjo but he would've been a good add.

rocker4ever117

Smash Rookie
I dont really like the idea of bringing mewtwo and roy back, although I used to play as them, they would just be clones of lucario and marth... If you are going to bring in a new character, give them a new moveset. I think Banjo, Sora, Knuckles, or Isaac would be good adds though. Meta Ridley would be sweet but get over it, it'll never happen haha.

Juggalo

Smash Journeyman
The character that should have been in brawl is: Not the person who made the OP of this thread.

This has nothing to do with 1-Player Mode.

-.- General Brawl Discussion

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
^^
lol its true this should be in general brawl discussion

anyways, i would of loved to have balloon fighter in SSBB because i dont know i love to main the strange characters.

and instead of lucario, it should of been meowth hehe.

derek.haines

Smash Ace
I'd prefer to get away from the "traditional" Nintendo series... Basically, no more Mario characters. Golden Sun characters would be fantastic, or maybe ones from a third-party Nintendo exclusive, such as someone from a Chystal Chronicles game.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Knuckles would have been a great fighter, and that lends very well to this game especially his gliding.

Didnt play much starfox, but krystal would have been sick, being a staff user.

Yes, ganon should have his sword

A lot of ppl over look this but, LLoyd Irving! Everyone is trying to say that there are too many sword users, when there are only like 6. the double sword style was amazingly cool, and his over the top moves would trasfer very well into smash.

Ridley, for obvious reasons of awesome

And like 70% of the assist trophies: Saki, Issac, Knuckle Joe, Ray MKII and a few others. but not shadow, he should have just been a color swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom