• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Rankings List - Post-March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
No Waahs 2: Balls Mandatory
Entrants: 41
Entry: $10
Scarborough, Ontario
April 10, 2010
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=271619

1. Ally - :wario:/:falcon:/:gw:
2. HolyNightmare - :metaknight:/:rob:
3. KingAce - :metaknight:/:falco:/:snake:
4. T.O.Joe - :metaknight:
5. King Kong - :bowser2:
5. Raidos - :popo:/:snake: - results thread doesn't show Snake but I know first hand he beat me in bracket with Snake =(
7. i1337 - :dk2:
7. Pharaoh (Cruxis) - :snake:

lol dam Ally's been ****** recently

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Who'd Elliot use G&W against? and yay at him playing Wario. I think(note I said think) I mentioned to him at whobo about using this character more. Probably didn't though.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
lol dam Ally's been ****** recently
I lolled, Ally has always been ****
though i think u probably meant he's been ****** with other chars lately.

atomsk when do u wanna play that aib ladder thingie >.>

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
You should try Wario.

Word on the street is, he's fun to play as.
Gee, this isn't an attempt to get a successful tourney player to rep another person's main character.

...Despite that, yeah it's true, Wario's pretty fun imo

Browny

Smash Hater
The only characters which should get points are ones which you used to beat any other person who placed in the top8 imo.

Trent

Smash Champion
I think what he's getting at is if someone used, say Yoshi, against Nub#1 in the first round, and used Meta Knight for everything else, that Yoshi should not get any points for that..

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
if your using more than 1-2 character in tourney anyway, the points are getting split so hard they arent even worth anything at that point anyway.

TheMike

Smash Lord
Walltech Into a Warlock's Punch Tournament
31 entrants
R$10, 00 entry fee(U$ 5,00)
São Paulo, SP, Brazil

1 Player 7(Meta Knight, Snake and Falco)
2 Kovarish(Olimar)
3 Banzé(Diddy Kong)
4 Ardirok(Donkey Kong)
5 Solid(Snake)
5 Aisengobay(Marth)
7 Guilhe(Ike)
7 Claus(King Dedede)

To go to the results thread(Brazilian Forums), click here.

SSSnake

Smash Journeyman
so... warios back at 5... i thought the ics would make it to 3, but we cant have that, now can we.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Wow and a wolf thats unexpected...

I went to a play n trade tournament and took first with yoshi/marth, I'll post the results once Pnt puts them on their facebook page like they said they would

gantrain05

Smash Master
hell yeah, nice job hunger, also i'm not surprised to see Kain in the top 3, he's a **** good wolf. i want some more matches with hunger tho XD, wario is the funnest MU peach has lol.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Should someone post MLG orlando or is that not finished yet?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
ZZgashi, I dont think you realise how much points MLG is going to contribute to this list.
It most definitely, positively, DOES NOT need EXTRA points.

When the amount of points gained for meta knight from this tournament will be something close to FIVE HUNDRED (500), due to the total prize pool being SEVEN THOUSAND DOLLARS ($7000) split between ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY ENTRANTS (180) which means in normal procedural terms an entry fee close to FORTY DOLLARS ($40)

YOU BET there will be high level competition being represented by it, and it will have a ****ton of points because of it.

(a lot of numbers there are rounded, btw)

my only suggestion when there are tournaments as large such as this, that more than just the top 8 get considered for points.

dainbramage

Smash Journeyman
ZZgashi, I dont think you realise how much points MLG is going to contribute to this list.
It most definitely, positively, DOES NOT need EXTRA points.

When the amount of points gained for meta knight from this tournament will be something close to FIVE HUNDRED (500), due to the total prize pool being SEVEN THOUSAND DOLLARS ($7000) split between ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY ENTRANTS (180) which means in normal procedural terms an entry fee close to FORTY DOLLARS ($40)

YOU BET there will be high level competition being represented by it, and it will have a ****ton of points because of it.

(a lot of numbers there are rounded, btw)

my only suggestion when there are tournaments as large such as this, that more than just the top 8 get considered for points.
Considering that # of entrants * entry fee = prize pool with no sponsorship, the list may as well just use the prize pool for a sponsored tourney.

That logic would give MK 656.25 points, snake 306.25, pikachu 175 points, and falco/diddy/luigi 43.75 points each (1268.75 total).

I don't think any of that needs doubling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom