• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Rankings List - Post-March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
New to this month is the addition of points changes since the last month. You might notice, for example, that even though Diddy remained in #3, he actually lost points since last month...

In other words, those of you who like predicting the future get another value to look at. :D

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
New to this month is the addition of points changes since the last month. You might notice, for example, that even though Diddy remained in #3, he actually lost points since last month...

In other words, those of you who like predicting the future get another value to look at. :D
I really like this addition. =D

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
dumb question, but do results from item tournaments (with the use of more or less standard item tourney rules of course) count towards tourney results and ranking?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
As I mentioned earlier, I will pretty much only accept tournaments that adhere to BBR-recommended rules. Since those rules specifically say that items are set to OFF and NONE, I do not count item tournaments, ISP or otherwise, in my character rankings list.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Why is Link yellow? Sorry if this has been asked before but this is a long thread haha

Also, Marth has been sticking around #4-5 for a while now, good **** guys

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Why is Link yellow? Sorry if this has been asked before but this is a long thread haha

Also, Marth has been sticking around #4-5 for a while now, good **** guys
iirc it means they moved in a trend that wasn't proportionate to "section". So maybe Link went down in results, but got enough wins to be categorized as "bad" as opposed to "garbage".

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
lol at tv maybe playing metaknight

and everytime I see jashs name in this thread it makes me sad, cus i feel like instead of top 8 or top ten, he would be consistently winning tourneys if he played anywhere else.

but hes supposed to be coming to my tourney this sat so i guess we'll see.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yes, it was $5.00

@Yaaay: Gbang is Castro, a local Peach player. On SWF he's "ProofbyContrapositive".
Don't know if he visits the Peach boards, but yeah.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
ankoku goes through the threads and gets the data himself. we dont HAVE to post it here. if we DO then........ROFL

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Huh, Pikachu ain't doing to swell like he usually does.

Coney

Smash Master
guess who's back in the mother****in' house, with some results for your mother****in' thread

Level Up 2 @ Ultimate Game Zone
MD/VA
March 13, 2010
$10 entry, 34 entrants

1: Candy :snake:
1: Chu :kirby2: :metaknight:
1: Neo :marth:
4: Korn :metaknight:
5: Junebug :lucario: :metaknight:
5: Meep :popo:
7: Hat :dedede: :metaknight: :snake:
7: Logic :olimar:

it should be noted that top 3 didn't play out, we ran out of time and the venue was closing. candy won winners finals and was awaiting the results of chu and neo. since neo was the most behind in the bracket, and chu faced candy in winners finals, they agreed to split. not sure how you handle it ankoku mah boi, but i trust in your abilities!

Luigi player

Smash Master
guess who's back in the mother****in' house, with some results for your mother****in' thread

Level Up 2 @ Ultimate Game Zone
MD/VA
March 13, 2010
$10 entry, 34 entrants

1: Candy :snake:
1: Chu :kirby2: :metaknight:
1: Neo :marth:
4: Korn :metaknight:
5: Junebug :lucario: :metaknight:
5: Meep :popo:
7: Hat :dedede: :metaknight: :snake:
7: Logic :olimar:

it should be noted that top 3 didn't play out, we ran out of time and the venue was closing. candy won winners finals and was awaiting the results of chu and neo. since neo was the most behind in the bracket, and chu faced candy in winners finals, they agreed to split. not sure how you handle it ankoku mah boi, but i trust in your abilities!
Junebug said he used Lucario and DK... he didn't win anything with MK...

i used lucario/DK. my MK didn't advance me in brackets, unfortunetly. ;_; darn you chu!

fun stuff, shoutouts later.
Also here's the results thread... http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=268892

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom