• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CH5 CANCELLED (please unsticky)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightshine

Smash Journeyman
Hey if I'm able to go I might be able to bring my wii and stuff but I can't promise I will though I just hate it when pple take wii motes omg i swear i will **** and murder all of you if my wii motes gone :mad:.

~Gonzo~

Smash Ace
Pokemon doubles money matches??? last time i was told my team and attacks were illegal so i was wondering where i can go for official rules and such so me team will be legal for MM's

Beta9001

Smash Apprentice
This sounds fun. Should I bring some recording equipment? Microphones? I don't have any mics but that would be sweet if someone could hook up a commentary...

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I'd be happy to host Canada, no pot/alcohol at my house though. If you wanna do that stuff you should stay with DK Smash.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
dk smash's:: corrupting little asian boys for the first time ev....er wait...chus....2nd time ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom