• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CH5 CANCELLED (please unsticky)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chinesahh

Smash Lord
ck but i need you to run the bracket when im busy :ohwell:

also i teamed with you nigga wheres the love

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
as easy as this location is to get to for me, and close... Katsu will indeed take priority... as soon as I find a room -_-

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
vik i would make it a different date, but the only time this place is open is the 14th

So its Valentine's Day. Not to rip on smashers but, how many really have gfs? -.-

Katsucon I can see being a problem, but this is @ the Pound venue. If we get 150 people (hopefully) we can accommodate them easily.
yeah...

this should be awesome, but on the 14th... :(
i have to choose Katsucon.. >.< lol and my gf would go there w/ me

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I prefer ****** random noobs in Melee and Brawl at Katsu than losing money to Inui, Atomsk, Azen, Chillin, Chu, etc. like always. Looks like you're going to lose a large part of your attendance because of the date.

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
travis you might be losing alot of people to katsu it seems...

but if there is a sick venue and good smashers i would almost rather go to this.

i will end up going to this though because it'll be ALOT cheaper

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
I don't even leave the game room except for necessities once I'm there, so the whole anime-nerd thing doesn't apply, plus it's so easy to hook up w/ girls at Katsu if you have a room. And lol at Canada coming all the way down here just to lose, and you're saying the people who are attending Katsucon are wasting their time?

Edit: This is also the reason I'm going to Magfest, it's 100% games instead of sharing room w/ anime stuff, and tourneys there have good prizes.

colours

Smash Rookie
So....Many........Anime Nerds....

WTF
N!gga you travel to play video games, plz don't try to act like your on another level.

Anyway this date is terrible for me, I've been planning for Katsu since last year so yea.

Niko_K

Smash Master
And lol at Canada coming all the way down here just to lose, and you're saying the people who are attending Katsucon are wasting their time?
You have got to be kidding me. Canada comes to the states and places top 5 everytime. I'm not saying that I do. But Canadian players do.

Ch4 ring a bell? 3 players from Canada in top 10. and 5 players in top 10 teams(including myself)

Niko_K

Smash Master
Sounds like a bunch of fun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRZbJRSo6M4

I'm sure after 5 trips to Anime North, that I don't need to go to anymore anime cons due to the amount of creepyness and weirdness that is inside.

If some of you are going there just for games, and play brawl seriously, you'd obviously rather come to this event where tons of top nocth players are going to be.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Well Canada's good and I hope they do well but CH4 isn't exactly the best example. But to be fair, there were still alot of good EC players there. Anyway, Katsu is a pretty high class event, it's at a really nice hotel in D.C (lol) and there's alot of hot *** women and things you can't experience elsewhere. The first one I went to, katsuo 2007, I hooked up w/ the chick from the cover of one of the guild wars games for PC, no lie.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
No, I know your parents probably didn't let you take sex. ed so I could see why you don't know what that term is. It's penetration, similar to the kind you'll be feeling when your whole crew loses to our players.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
I mean you're essentially traveling all the way here to just get butt-***** by M2K.

Anyway seriously, I'm trying to joke w/ you and you're being a ****. Just accept the fact that alot of gamers like these events, in fact Chu Dat and other people went last year, and I doubt they went for the prizes cause they suck most of the time.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I prefer ****** random noobs in Melee and Brawl at Katsu than losing money to Inui, Atomsk, Azen, Chillin, Chu, etc. like always. Looks like you're going to lose a large part of your attendance because of the date.
Nah trick, I suck. You will **** me for my money. I got 3-0'd by Yes! and Snakeee and managed to not win teams with teh_spamerer as my partner. I am clearly bad now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom