• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CH5 CANCELLED (please unsticky)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Anybody willing to give me a ride?

Guess not lol. I'll try to have my license by then lol.

chinesahh

Smash Lord
as posted on the first page, this is the last one

so im going to actually try to have some sort of crew battles. suggestions?

g-regulate

Smash Hero
as posted on the first page, this is the last one

so im going to actually try to have some sort of crew battles. suggestions?
it should be like, legit crews. like, actual crews in our area. OOS can be their own crew. 4-5 peeps, 12 stocks.

so itd be like
h2yl
cooters me hova etc.
JLB slik PS lobos gimr etc.
MRK okin yo nacker etc.
dark hawks ( still around?)
originals boss korn ck etc.
OOS (the best 4 of whoever shows up)

it can be a single elim bracket, or round robin if theres only like 4-5 crews. no entrance fee! the shit should be for pride and pride only

boss8

Smash Hero
why do crews when...pride doesnt really matter....i can lose but still call my self having the best crew around...i mean come on its me candy korn ck deez esoj....

but then again you have meeps ice climbers which are extremely scary...

g-regulate

Smash Hero
everyone thinks their crew is the best crew around, but after CH5 crew battles, only 1 crew could say that and not be lying to themselves

G-Regular

Smash Rookie
M2K doesn't even like you, he talks down about you all the time and says hes only using you for money, you suck.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Well let's see... Magus has never beaten me and I usually twostock him, but Boss twostocked me twice last time we played in tourny. >_>;

g-regulate

Smash Hero
what does enemy controller mean? are you like, using a controller and you are the enemy? are you the controller of the enemies? an enemy who controls?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
M2K doesn't even like you, he talks down about you all the time and says hes only using you for money, you suck.
I have heard him say this before in person, at C3

what does enemy controller mean? are you like, using a controller and you are the enemy? are you the controller of the enemies? an enemy who controls?
It is a yugioh card

It basically has an option to take control of your opponents monster or just change their battle position.

chinesahh

Smash Lord
regular crew battles it is

i still need setups, cuz we can literally fit 35 setups in this *****

ALSO regarding tvc, yes you can bring it/have a tournament, but if it starts taking too much time from smash, i might stop it

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
If I can convince people that this tourney will rock and is only 5 hours from Ohio I may be able to go. Sucks that the weekend before this is COT4 and I may not be in the mood to go on two 10+ hour round trips on back to back weekends.

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
I'll defiantly go to this..well actually maybe. I have 3 tournaments I'm going to back to back to back these weekends coming up. UGH. I may just skip out the tourney and just money match to save up for a big one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom