• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CH5 CANCELLED (please unsticky)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beta9001

Smash Apprentice
I can't make this, well probably not.

I got invited to see this breakdancing crew, Gamblerz and this is like the only time they are near here.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
all ddd stand still infinite and bowser inch cg should be banned.they are ridiculous to us bowser players and the mario,luigi,samus, and dk players

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
guys remember back at CH3, where Cort and DSF fought in Snake dittos in tourney. Some guy was behind them recording the 2 matches with a handheld video camera, can somebody please tell me who it was or find out who it was. Ask around, because I know someone has them.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
What about Wario's dthrow CG on Bowser and DK? The timing is very difficult and it's not infinite (I know the one on DK ends around 100%)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Amazing...!

Can't wait to come win teams.

My MK will look at his sword and jump around and play "hold the edge" and it'll be fun.

_SIN_06

Smash Apprentice
HELLZ YEAH IMA BE THERE......... i would bring a setup but.... someone stole are brawl there so we cant my dudez sowwy

Iwan

Smash Ace
Got-dam.....on Valentines day? MY girlfriend is gona b***h

I'll try and force her to come along hahaha. =D

I'll bring my wii, buuut...it's Japanese, along with brawl, so in the options, the only thing I could navigate/find out how to change was the time limit and the stock amount. I also (at some point) figured out how to turn on team attack.

Think we could figure out how to set the allowed random stages? lol...still haven't figured it out. -_-

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Got-dam.....on Valentines day? MY girlfriend is gona b***h

I'll try and force her to come along hahaha. =D

I'll bring my wii, buuut...it's Japanese, along with brawl, so in the options, the only thing I could navigate/find out how to change was the time limit and the stock amount. I also (at some point) figured out how to turn on team attack.

Think we could figure out how to set the allowed random stages? lol...still haven't figured it out. -_-
It's not hard, we can set that, as long as everything is unlocked. And if it isn't, I can unlock it.

Iwan

Smash Ace
It's not hard, we can set that, as long as everything is unlocked. And if it isn't, I can unlock it.

Sounds good then. Guess that means I'd have to be there early lol.

I'll keep the right people updated, but I DO expect to come to this, and if that stays in line, then add me as bringing a Wii and Brawl.

Iwan

Smash Ace
I'm teaming with PegaNubCat if he ends up going. lulz.

AND WHY DID THIS THREAD JUST....like.....die?

Am I on punked...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom